Tree of Savior Forum

Current Plans Regarding the Transition to F2P - UPDATED March 28th

See, this guy confirms what i say :slight_smile:

Cmon people, are you really annoyed by a 30% disccount 1 week before the F2P comes? Iā€™m ok with it, I donā€™t plan to refund or buy anything later. Why should I? I bought my pack, play one whole month, and have fun. I donā€™t see reasons to be mad at thatā€¦

7 Likes

Can you guys please use common sense for 1 time? Even before this announcement there was a pretty high chance that they would offer a server transfer. There is a pretty high chance that they will sell server transfers later too.

There is no confirmation at this moment.

Iā€™m not talking for me. But has sense not start playing if you donā€™t know if you can keep your character.

Anyway, Iā€™m only looking for an official clarification

You guys should really read BOTH announcment IMC just made:

ā€œMost importantly, we will be offering a 1-time Team transfer to regional servers if and when they are created. Only 1 Team transfer will be offered to each Steam account.ā€

But only for paid users :confused:

NOpe, thereā€™s absolutly NOTHING about it beeing only for paying users in the announce reguarding the regional servers

WHat IMC is saying is:

For people that bought the founder packs weā€™ll give the chance to server switch once so that if their friends go into another server theyā€™ll follow.

and IF we open regional servers weā€™ll give a server change to people wanting to move to that regional server.

Theyā€™re 2 completely different statement.

Please @Staff_Julie if you can confirm this it would be a great help

1 Like

Yes, this is from here. But presumably they are talking about this transfer

i already edited my previous reply to explain this.

I hope you are right.

Iā€™m gonna do this btw !

so then eu release we can transfer the chars? (my english is bad sorry for the question)

Yes, you can transfer your team (all your charracters) to another server if they gonna open one.

IF they open it~

^^

But atleast we got tht slice of hope.

@Staff_Julie
kasoysama is totally right!

people will just buy the $10 (or $25 to get token advantage) to get the same head start and refund the others. When they get by the end of april, they will buy the remaining packs at a discount.

This discount simple doesnā€™t work with the current packs. :s

As packs have been sold already, I suggest to give up on the discount.

There are ppl from other country canā€™t pay, no because they dont want
it.! just because they canā€™t. that is unfair, and we believe it may
become a problem in the future. I am not denying the founderā€™s server,
but i believe there isnt gonna be a lot of ppl on that server after the
new ones coming. Please understand, so we will not destroy ourselves.
Founderā€™s server land should be return to F2P.

Thatā€™s why i wasnt agree about the creation of these founderā€™s server. I knew this was going to happened, but noone listen to me. Was better to create the F2Pā€™s servers once for all and not the founder ones, because you are dividing the ppl. A better strategy was create the F2P 's servers and if you want to make money then offer early access to the F2P servers with the same amount you ask for the founderā€™s ones and avoid the transfers problems.

please, read it again. They wonā€™t open new servers until the founderā€™s ones are full.

Did you guys even make the maths of it?

30% of 50 is 15.

50-15=35.

So letā€™s buy the 10 pack now, then the 35 later and you have 45.

So basically people are willing to go trough all the truble of doing this sensless thing, after having spent days saying how the founders were here to ā€œsupport the gameā€

ā€¦ to save 5 dollars.

That keeps me speechless

its real good ! now i can play seriously and not afraid lost the team ty :slight_smile:

thing is u save more than 5 bucks cause you get the bonus tp from the 10 dollar pack to and you get bonus tp from 50 dollar all for 45 bucks its a lot better deal i bought the 50 pack cause i wanted to play with benefits atm its more beneficial to do it this way and you come up with 5 bucks for later or a cheap game to tide you over if this fails ( I think only a few loud people were doing it just to support the game most probably just wanted to play and see how it was lol like i am)