Tree of Savior Forum

Current Plans Regarding the Transition to F2P - UPDATED March 28th

Maximaze Magic:Thousand Bone Lance at you…

It’s a problem with the math. I’m OK with paying more for early access, but if the $50 deal (which I’ve ordered) gets 30% off later, I may as well refund it, switch to the $10 deal, and then buy the $50 deal again for $15 less after April 21.

I’ll save $5 AND get 160 more TP.

Instead of 30% off, it should just be like, a flat $5 off.

I mean, I guess I shouldn’t be complaining being as it’s just more for less, but it still annoys me somehow.

1 Like

That’s a very great move! I have absolutely no criticism, and this is quite rare. Well done!

Quoting you only because you’re last. Has NO ONE DONE THE MATH? The people who pay $50 upfront are getting #%$#'ed by this.

Pay $50 = Get $50 pack and EA
VS
Pay $10, get the EA and 160 TP, then buy the $50 (now $35) pack and get the $50 pack goodies. Net price? $45.

The early buyers are literally getting the shaft here.

Well, swap the numbers and yeah. Literally doing the refund tomorrow unless they come out with a “Fix” for this tomorrow. (which is a saturday so…)

This conversation is getting ridiculous to the point i’ll probably just stop following it.

Just let me say this before:

• when we had a three month headstart and people, even paying ones, started complaining… everyone started saying that the people complaining were “useless people that didn’t want to support the game”. EVeryone was so noble in saying how they would have payed even more if it was to support ToS and such.

• now we have founders pack that have a really more reasonable headstart time and, for the most important part (at least for the people that rly don’t give a damn about supporting and are just greedy basta**** that only care about personal benefits) the 50 USD founder actually gives out stuff that would cost more than 100USD to normally buy.

• IMC decides to make a 30% discount for the last week, and everyone is rioting and starting to talk about getting refound, buying the 10USD one and then the 50USD one only 1 week before the end.

So basically people that were so “noble” and “almighty” and spoke about how we have to “support the game” or “who care if it costs money as long as i can play it immediatly” etc etc… now are basically saying that they won’t support the game anymore in order to save up 5USD (10 dollar founder pack + 35 dollars founder for the last week= 45 compared to the 50 as it is now, 5 dollars difference) and get like… 10 euros more of TP.

So basically everyone that so wanted to support the game and IMC that much now is rioting for about 15 dollars difference… so much for caring about “supporting the game”

As i said i won’t be following this discussion anymore but let me say that you, whoever acted like this from the start until now, really make me sick and disgusted to how fake and hypocrits are.

8 Likes

Really? Why the hell you think people are talking about this HERE?
Yep, here, in the face of IMC.

If we are looking for personal profit we would not say anything

1 Like

Haha, not being pleased when someone spits in your eye suddenly equates to not willing to support the game. Okay then.

If IMC really want to fix this, all they had to do is offer the $10 pack for $5 on the last week of EA. It’d serve the purpose perfectly. They could even take $5 off the other two packs as a sign of good will and it’d of been fine, you’d of heard nary a peep from anyone.

That would be correct.

5 Likes

The difference is, you won’t have nor pet nor token during this 1st month.

Well, see you guys in April.
No, seriously, I’m not going to pay $20 for 10 days of beta.

I bought my gf and I all 3 packs, with this announcement, I’m just going to refund the 10 and 50 pack and buy them in April. That’s a savings of 38 dollars for us to buy more tp later. We aren’t going to use all 3 packs at once anyways.

1 Like

That’s pretty cheap and low, that’s my point. Is twisted to think like that.

The 30% discount should only apply to Steam accounts that haven’t yet bought any packs.

1 Like

What?

I mean, you can pay 30$ for 1 token and 1 month EA though. Or you can pay 10$ for 1 month EA and bunch of TP.

It’s kind of pointless suggestion.

It’s better for IMC if more people buy more packs.

As things are right now, people who have already bought multiple packs just for the TP can refund the extras and buy them again at 30% off later.

2 Likes

Wonder where’s the “let’s support the game!” spirit.

Srsly people, that way of thinking is so twisted. Just enjoy the game -_-

1 Like

So what’s wrong with it? I already did it. Why should I be at a disadvantage just because I immediately bought FP? If I know now that I can get it cheaper later why should I buy it now if it won’t have any use for me till the end of April?

It’s really silly suggestion.

And that’s better for IMC?