Tree of Savior Forum

Current Plans Regarding the Transition to F2P - UPDATED March 28th

And a LAN Server when is like 26% the people of LAtino america who buy the pak

so how long would the transfer take, from the moment i would request one?
also, would it be possible to only delete a team, then replace the team name on the other server?

The details have not been fixed yet, but I would say that there will be about 1 week to request for the transfer before it is done in a few batches. Since there can only be 1 team per server, the team on the Fedimian / Telsiai servers will have to be deleted.

Im fine with that transfer but i have a question. Im from Europe and i start at Orsha server because eu server wasnt open when i start. So when i claim transfer, i must change to fedimian first to be rdy when fedimian server is transferred to EU or i must wait the server transfer to transfer my team name, character and etc to new eu server?..
im not sure if i explained well xD

so any more servers in this month? tell me now so i can start playing

Question

I derped up and decided to check the ping on the SEA server that opened up before reading this and finding out that the telsiai server is still in US and not in SEA itself but it only has a team name but not a character i deleted it afterwars

When transfers come i can move the team i have in the Sea server even it i have a team i accidentally made there?

HI IMC! To whom should I send my response to? I dont want to miss out on the opportunity to transfer to SEA (server Telsiai) cause my char is going to be a hoplite now in Orsha and Ive claimed my early access stuff. :x

Can I get confirmation on who is eligible for a 1 time transfer? On the top page of this post it says every one who has early access, however on other posts it says only Orsha/Klaipeda. I have friends wanting to play, but I can’t very well recommend Klaipeda given its unplayable nature during peak times.

Can someone join a lower population server, ie the SEA or EU server, then transfer back to Orsha or Klaipeda? That way they have a playable experience for the next several weeks :slight_smile:

People that have purchased the Exclusive Access pass will have a chance to transfer to any newer servers that may be opened when transitioning to F2P. Current EU and SEA players playing on Klaipeda / Orsha that wish to go to Fedimian / Telsiai will have a transfer before the F2P transition. They will also get to choose if they wish to go to another new server when F2P comes. However, transfer to older high-population servers will be very unlikely unless there is an extreme drop in population.

7 Likes

Can we get confirmation that a new server will definitely be arriving? Right now new NA users are kinda lost on what server to join. You have Klaipeda/Orsha that are overcrowded, but that also means that if you want play with friends you don’t really have any option but to join one of those.

Then you have the low population EU and SEA servers that are playable…but they are going to be move to a non US location, so its not a long term solution. If they could move to a new future NA server (along with their orsha/klaipeda friends) that could be an option?

How do we request team transfer? do we have to email you?

Did like to know that as well. And any tentative date frame (or its the 3weeks from server release)

How do we start with the transfer after it’s been known? Only state that they will be taking request to make Team transfer once new worlds open, but how will the request be made? Email? In-game notification? Fill in form?

Please allow us to transfer to SEA server earlier, queueing in Klaipeda is annoying

I feel like getting punished because I played 2 days earlier

Well I guess i’ll just have to wait it out…

@Staff_Julie What about Silver on our characters? Transferred along as well?

how to make a request?

by e-mail or what?

Yes, everything tied to your team gets transferred.

1 Like

Please look out for future announcements on how to request transfers (which isn’t available as of yet).

We’ll be guiding you through it step-by-step.

2 Likes