Tree of Savior Forum

Current Plans Regarding the Transition to F2P - UPDATED March 28th

I was just thinking what will be the effects of letting people from Founder’s Server move to F2P Servers…

Pros and Cons???

how and when will the request for team transfered be handled? do we post at forum? or is there a in game function which we need to do to have a team transfered?

How to request to go to a certain server?

You have to wait for an announcement. I think they are preparing a way to handle transfers right now.
Initially they said it will be in 3 weeks only but I’m sure they will do it asap because they need to move ppl from Klai and Orsha as they are now overcrowded and unplayable.

1 Like

How soon is the transfer to the new SEA server?

No you can’t the Database of [ALL] TEAMNAMEs in [ALL SERVERS] is in one Table and you can’t have 2 same variables. that’s the meaning of what “Team Name can’t be used on multiple servers” in programming world… that’s the end of argument. :unamused:

In layman’s term… it is simply… you can’t create a email address that someone already taken it doesn’t matter if you are in gmail.ph gmail.jp or gmail.kr

Do we need to wait for 3 weeks for the transfer? Or do they do the transfers immediately?

how to make a tranfer @Staff_Julie? i mean request the tranfer cos i want to tranfer to sea

you have to wait 3 weeks time… and please no Double post*

Hi,
I would like to make an inquiry on how to make a request for a team transfer?

Yes, I too would like to know the process.

How can i transfer my stuff ? will they contact us, how ? I’m lost, can you clarify pls :confused:

Just wait for their annoucement.
You can’t transfer now by yourself.

TLDR;

I have made an account (team name) in SEA SERVER but it’s different than my current team name and I’m planning to move my current team name on the sea server is this still viable?

I had already started in the Early Access International servers, but wants to start a new team in SEA server as it’s very laggy for me in the International server…
However, my EA pack is already assigned to my Character in International server…
If I transfer my team from International to SEA server, will it totally replace my new team in the SEA server, erasing my efforts on the character in SEA?

Thanks

@STAFF_Ethan i just have a question. I made an account (team name that is different from what i currently have in orsha) would i still be viable for transfer? :frowning:

If you choose to transfer your Orsha team to Telsiai, your Orsha team will replace the one on Telsiai. The team names are unique across all the servers, so you don’t have to worry about team name conflicts. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

any plans for other servers? better to tell us before you make them

And a LAN Server when is like 26% the people of LAtino america who buy the pak

so how long would the transfer take, from the moment i would request one?
also, would it be possible to only delete a team, then replace the team name on the other server?