Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo c3 > Chrono c3

Why level 7 tree?

2 strong reasons that justifies the extra cost in sp

1. If the mobs don’t die then they start to walk away towards the dps, however, having a longer tree with a whoping +6 sec(thx to audra) prevents this.
  2. If you have a short duration tree then your goal is just to make them clustered am I right? How about if you had additional mobs to pull? the addition 4 points in it makes it easier to cluster additional pulled mobs =D

This is just personal experience and I do not see in any reason why you should invest it in other skills like what?- more icebolt? ice pike? Nope. It is as you said, those are just a waste of mana cost.

On gust being a pushing skill, guys lets not forget we have a far better skill called “Energy Bolt”. Easier to target and far better range; Bonus: it doesnt break frozen status

Note on backmasking, its either you cast it after STOP or better wait for mobs to get cleared because you are most likel to double kill ur target ally (-60k death penalty + 2 dimention frags on u)

Its good on saalus bugged areas where you cant come back if u respawn :smiley:

I want to be support, full Con I guess because I don’t have a stat reset. I will most likely play solo for most of the time, if it’s too hard I will just do daily dungeon runs and lvl another full support(cleric maybe).
I don’t care about PVP at all if that’s relevant.

Well you don’t actually need to be full CON for PvE; splitting some into INT to help with solo content isn’t a problem. However, it’ll be difficult to level a CryoChrono solo either way.

I see your point. I think the only reason we don’t agree it’s because I forgot to said that my build is for pvp. My bad sorry.
Yea for pve I agree with you.

Hi

Support class is always hard to lvl, get equip, etc. saying this… Which class do you highly recommend to farming equip in high level contents? Ice Pike and Snowballing are good source of damage but high cooldowns, this make hard and slow to lvl/farm mats .

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

You mean like an alt character to farm equipments and money for your support one? I’d say AA archers are a very solid and simple class to farm with, since the process of killing things is very smooth.

Another option is making a swordsman with the concept of farming in mind, using Corsair’s Jolly Roger and Doppelsoeldner’s Double Pay Earn. I know nothing about swordies though, so I can’t really help much with that.

1 Like

Hi

Yes, I mean exactly that. An alt char to farm equipments and money. I know nothing about archers , swordmans, actually… wizards too :stuck_out_tongue: , in cbt I tested Clerics(krivis, sadhu, etc) only. So yeah help me finding a class only for farming purpose.

Heyguys! i really like this build but i feel fearful about solo leveling. Im thinking going 2:1 INT - CON. Any advices or recomendations?

PD: How works this build in pvp/gvg?

@nacho_ph
Quarrel Shooter 3 (Running Shot) or Rogue 3 (Split Shot)

1 Like

Leveling isn’t as much of an issue as I first thought it’d be, honestly. With Pardoner buffs you can dish out a good deal of damage, and the extra CON makes you really tanky early on, so you can just autoattack stuff forever and not even get hurt. And even with a full CON build, Ice Pike deals a nice amount of damage. Leveling Cryo 2 is a bit of a pain, but at c3 everything gets way better.

However, I’ve played only support builds in this game, so maybe I don’t know how easy it is to level with a damage dealer, haha!

Sadly that Cyro tree ability is extremely good support wise. Makes Cyro 3/Chrono 3 even more mandatory. Though 1cyro/1thau/1linker/3chrono is pretty nice as well.

In the end you could run around naked, putting points into nothing but chrono and you’re still the best support in the game.

Maybe cafrisun set and arde dagger? lol welp, i will try… im not decided yet but i really like chronomancer and generally CC, i mean that freeze status and stop, slow, etc just insane in pvp and gvg

Cafrisun + Arde can carry you a long way, I feel. And later when you get chrono, you’ll have Quicken, making it even better. if you could get a Toy Hammer, you have the potential of dealing a very high amount of damage even with a full CON build. Add sacrament + blessing and you’ll level fine.

The only disadvantage of Toy Hammer (besides the price) is that you need to be in melee range, so keep that in mind. However, having a lot of CON can make you survive. I can’t say for sure though because I never tried that.

what stats do you recomend? I was thinking on 2:1 INT-CON for leveling and late game, dont need spr?

It really depends. Cyro3 or Linker2 are great supports. Cyro generally offers much more control at a higher cool down. Linker offers less support frequently.

I believe not having a gem for the PASS skill is IMC predicting broken stuff… With Divine Might and several of the pass gems you could make a team invicible.

Quick question, does a PASS from ANOTHER chronomancer on your party affect YOUR PASS?

(Just throwing ideas… )

nope. In addition, the statue of dirby is also bugged when used on pass where it does not lower pass correctly (sometimes it does but mostly nope)

I went with archer3 for the sole purpose of hunting mats. However, ideally, you would want cleric since they are self sustained and some items can be passed down to them since they are both magic type.

1 Like

Need shield to block to activate freeze? Or is this video outdated? Please correct if I’m wrong.