Tree of Savior Forum

Cryo c3 > Chrono c3

Someone corrected me on that - you only need a shield for the counter damage attribute apparently.

You donā€™t need shield for the block-freeze chance of subzero but if you want the counter dmg as in the video, you need the attribute which only works with shield equipted.

You can be self-frozen if you are affected by bleeding and you activated sub-zero shield. Many times I freeze myself because bleeding dot. I do not know if that works correctly or itā€™s a bug.

I was reading many posts about classes for farming purpose and I found this one as , maybe not highly recommended, but an interesting way to kill mobs fast.
Swordman>Peltasta>Barbarian C3>Doppelsoeldner C2

I do not know how to build it but I read a lot of references about ā€œmainā€ skills that this class should acquire, Dragoon is another class with good source of dmg, specially against bosses.

If someone have knowledges about this classes feel free to share it or share a link in an appropiate topic.

Guys, iā€™m getting close to the dreamed Rank7 C3 chrono and I have some doubts regarding endgame gearing.

Iā€™m currently using 4piece Plate roxona. Since iā€™m full CON, it seems the reasonable thing to do.

On WeapI have ice rod + arde with Audra on the switch. Seems to be fine too.

I got a Max Petamion (Yeah, I know) which also seems to be the best in slot for my build.

My doubt lies on the bracelet slot. What should I go to? High mdef ones (Glass Bracelet) or continue to use my Stats ones? (Zachariel / Bearkaras). Or are there options that I didnā€™t forsee?

Thanks!

Hi everyone! im actually cryo 3, i was thinking on chrono 3 and i have some questions. How difficult is to get the next 3 ranks? Leveling, etc?

The next 3 ranks are a lot harder to get due to the exp curve for the class exp. Your best bet is to continually do daily fedimian missions to get ~600k exp (150k x 4 bosses) per run and do full mission runs.

After 150, I believe there are grinding parties at DinaBee (always shouting in world chat). Just do your best to make it to the next dungeon level and do quests for the exp cards to burn when youā€™re hitting the exp reset point.

Iā€™m chrono1 at the moment and the only useful skills to put points into are Quicken and Slow. You can always try your luck with reincarnate on a missions boss and get more exp. Save 5 points for when you get to Chrono 2, so you can get 5 Haste immediately and that should boost leveling. Other than that, itā€™ll be a grind.

If you are Full CON (as is recommended), then it will be very hard to level solo. In particular, getting Chrono 1 and 3 is not that bad (1 because it is still pretty early in the game, and 3 because you have access to Haste at that point to clear maps and dungeons faster), but getting Chrono 2 was really hard for me.

I suggest finding some friends to play with if you can for doing map completion since you will have a lot of trouble with dmg and cdā€™s of just Cryo/Chrono.

what about this build in GVG and PVP?

If there is no Plague Doctor around, then you are overpowered at CC with freezes and slows.

Iā€™m actually Lv. 150 Cryo3 - Chrono 1 Iā€™m stuck in that lvl, I invested 40 points at INT rest at CON (18k hp almost 19k) my main damage skill is Ice Pike (Attribute at Lv. 43) and Snowball (Attribute at Lv. 28) all chrono attributes for circle 1 are maxed, Plate Armor attribute is like Lv. 12+ (I use 4 plate armor set ), passive attributes for cryo are full maxed, Iā€™m not using good equipment, just the Lv. 40 cryo rod (that rod that increase 1 Lv. to all the cryo skills) and a few hours ago I got an arde dagger.

Yes, take long time to complete some quests (those quests where you need to keep alive something while hordes of mob is attacking you or attacking the target because the cooldowns). What Iā€™m doing? Wellā€¦ I started in Klaipedia and completed all the quests until main chamber so I started with orsha quests and Iā€™m getting Lv. 4 exp cards atm until I get enough level to keep going to the next map after main chamber.

I could invest in more int since I didnā€™t get the token but reset potion.

You just need to keep playing the game, is well know in every mmorpg, support classes are hard to level but not impossible.

Iā€™m carever ingame .

So I just gonna leave you some input on your post, based on my own experience. Iā€™ve barely had to solo my Cryono (as we call them in guild).

Around Level 154, look for Deamon Prison grind parties, followed by Bee Farm untill 165ish. Make friends, get some Quarrelshooter - Archertype or DPS Wizard to level with you. That is, if you donā€™t want to get frustrated because 165-186 will take ages with ā€œquestingā€ on its own. Around that level you have the hard-level-gap. Do your daily missions and while Dungeons mean some exp, rather use your dungeon runs for Boss rushes for gear (like run the 130 dungeon for Peta and so on)

Do not lightly invest points in int and assume it will help you more. It does not. It scales poorly and doesnā€™t make you capable of soloing more efficient. While I play a hybrid with invested 230 CON, 100 INT, rest SPR). I do moderate dmg but not nearly enough for soloing. Another Cryono in my guild has 1:1 invested in con/int and even he did not solo once.

Cryo is loved for its CC as in Ice Pillar, Snowball and freeze and not for its dps at all. Regardless, you are welcome in Partys. As soon as you hit Chrono2, youā€™ll become 'Everybodys Darling" because of Haste. So make sure, you safe your last 5 jobpoints of Chrono 1 and put them into Haste 5 as soon as you hit c2 around level 176ish. Now - time to quest again. Grinding and questing with partys, pretty much everyone want you around.
The fastest setup to finish maps is a cleric-archer-chrono trio - like in fast and easy killcounts. Though DPS Swordman or Wizard are good substitutes. Heal and buffs are nice but thanks to your CC, you can easily go with any type of dps without a healer too.

Any type of pre-Chrono3 (Cryo, Linker, Wizard) are a blessing for partys. With Chrono2 pretty much every partysetup has a spot for you. Cryo Chrono is by far the easiest support class to level fast. Yet, I would not advice to solo it. You can but you donā€™t need to. You are a support class. So do exactly that. Support someone. Duo or party with friends, premade or guild. :blush:

1 Like