Tree of Savior Forum

Cry kino newbie question

hello guys im new to this game and im currently interested in cryo kino class.
the main purpose is PVP so im going with full con…

wizard:

• 1 lethargy
  • 5 sleep
  • 5 reflect shield
    4 pt left
    cryo:
  • 1 ice bolt
  • 15 ice wall
  • 10 subzero shield
  • 5 frost pillar
    14 point left
    kino:
  • 15 PP
  • 15 tele
  • 1 magnetic force
  • 5 raise
  • 5 gravity pole
  • 1 swap
  • 3 telekinesis

now i have some question…

1. is reflect shield worth at high level for dungeon and PVP?

2. is ice blast/gust/snow rolling worth to invest? and if i am not mistaken, ice blast and gust unfreeze the opponent right? is it bad at pvp scenario?

3. is PP going to do any dmg with full con build? or is it enough with just lvl 1?

4. can you give me some advice what skill should i learn and what skill should i drop and if possible the reason?

i know i am asking too much but i need your help hehe

thanks guys…

I recommend searching for other threads about this on forum since they have relevant info and ignore ice blast unless you really want to experiment…

I’m also building a cryo/kino. I’m not 100% sure about this but my skill build is:

wizard:

• 4 lethargy (cast faster, it’s good with the attribute)
  • 5 sleep
  • 0 reflect shield (I read before it doesn’t help so much at 200+)
  • 5 fireball (leveling)
  • 1 Earthquake
    cryo:
  • 4 ice bolt (cast faster)
  • 5 icepike (leveling)
  • 15 ice wall
  • 10 subzero shield
  • 5 frost pillar
  • 5 Snow Rolling (more CC, totally worth it)
  • 1 Gust
    kino:
  • 15 PP (I’m full con lvl 150 and the dmg is awesome)
  • 1 tele (I won’t invest more points here because it’s random)
  • 1 magnetic force
  • 5 raise
  • 5 gravity pole
  • 3 swap
  • 15 telekinesis (more CC, it’s pretty cool in PvP)

I’m thinkin about drop some points in telekinesis and add in swap, think could be good on the combo ‘swap+raise’.
CryoKino is based on CC and survivability, so snow rolling and telekinesis are essential…

You should read these topics:

No. It’s worthless. Max Lethargy instead.

Ice blast doesn’t unfreeze mobs but it can only be casted on frozen mobs. Gust on the other hand does. Snow rolling is pretty much your CC skill too so it’s worth investing, works well in both PvE and PvP.

Going full con is pretty much the optimal build as high level PP’s gives off high raw damage. So max it and its damage attribute. Most of your damage will come from this skill and Gravity Pole.

• Drop Reflect Shield, max Lethargy instead.
• Max Ice wall, Snow rolling, frost pillar and subzero shield then you decide where to put the rest.
• Max telekinesis instead of teleport. Then put at least some of your points to swap. Teleport is kinda useless imo.

Here’s a detailed guide by BatCat. Just hope the nerfs from kToS doesn’t come here.