Tree of Savior Forum

Batcat's Brief Cryo/Kino Build

I will no longer be answering question due to the thread above.

4 Likes

Well done! It helped me alot.

What’s your opinion on Cryo3Kino3 vs. Wiz2Cryo2Kino3? I feel like the only real benefit to Cryo3 is 15 extra seconds on Subzero Shield- Frost Tree is niche, Snow Rolling isn’t used much in PVP, and 5 more Ice Walls seems like overkill

There’s a reason why kino3/cryo3 is very good in pvp, its because of the high number of CC skills and subzero shield.

If you get wiz2, you’ll be missing out on 2 CC spells and higher uptime for subzero shield.

If you go wiz2, you only get surespell, which I am assuming that you will be using in icewall+pp combo, which I rarely see in pvp because it is a very situational combo and takes time to set up. And even if you get surespell, if you got knocked down, you will stop channeling. Always thought that this combo is for PvE mostly.

TLDR = Pillar,Rolling,Subzero Shield > Surespell

Surespell for Gravity Pole more than PP

Both are viable, frost pillar synergizes with raise, you raise into frost pillar, those who are not caught outside of the raise zone will get pulled in. Sub zero shield max level provides more freeze chance, that freeze chance also procs the damage which is also good.

It up to you really, depends on play style, cyro 3 will bring more utility and survivibility for sure while wiz 2 will bring surespell, XD

Don’t think its worth.

You didn’t mention what this build is made for and how you distributed stats.

For PVE the 15 Icewall is WAY overkill. For structured PvP too imo. It’s kinda nice in GvG though.

I think i mentioned it was a pvp build and i showed you full coni

God damnit, that’s a video. Sorry, thought it was just a screen shot.

1 Like

XD no problem /20chars

Hey what do you think about cryo3/kino3 and wiz3/kino3? If I can afford high attribute+animus which one would dish out more dmg in pvp?(in small scale outdoor skirmishes like 2v2 or 5v5 where sometime I don’t have a dedicated dps with me and I still be able to kill ppl )

if we’re talking about arenas, I no longer think wiz3/kino3 is dominant, I prefer cryo/kino, you get enough deeps with PP.

2 Likes

well for my server is more small scale gvg, like a 3v5 or something, it rarely evolves into big scale pvp so I am thinking will wiz3/kino3 be better when I only have PD and a monk with me.

How about a Wiz1>Cryo2>Kino3>WL or Wiz1>Cryo3>Kino2>WL? Which one is better? Im going for a PVP build. Is WL good for PVP?

I think Kino2 will not be good because I will be missing Raise and Gravity Pole.

wl is good yeah but kino 3 is better.

Is Cryo 3 better than WL? Is the lack of 5 points in sub0, frost pillar, and snow rolling too much too pass?

or is wiz3>kino3>WL better if i want to take WL?

IMO Yes, your sacrificing control and survivibility if you take WL instead of Cryo2. You have enough damage as a kino 3. But that’s just my opinion xD.