Tree of Savior Forum

Level 225~280 Cryo3Kino3 brief review

Currently a Level 280 cryo3kino. Here is my review:

General PVE(Questing) - 7/10

• Has enough kits to kill monsters, wont have any problems until 280.
  • Annoying to play if you have low FPS. Late frames can lead to interruption.

Party Grinding / Mob clearing - 8/10

• Often looked up as a support dps instead of a primary DPS
  • Every tanks will like gravity pole ( If it doesn’t crash them )
  • The most enjoyable thing while playing this class, Ice Tree and Gravity Pole for max satisfaction.
  • Decent damage but overall damage falls off(unless well attributed) vs meta build but still enjoyable.

Bossing - 5/10

• If untouched : Mid~High tier damage due to ice wall + PP
  • If touched while channeling : instant drop down to **** tier dps. You’ll pretty much have to to auto for a while since this build has high cool downs.
  • You won’t be able to DPS properly if you have the aggro.
  • Can’t standalone on world bosses.

PVP(1 vs 1) - 8/10

• High tier for 1v1 due to your outrageous cc’s. Can beat majority of classes if you have proper gameplay.
  • Falls off when against cryo3 + minion based classes due to your channeling being interrupted or being unable to do anything while frozen while their minions does consistent DPS on you.
  • biggest weakness would be cryo3 sorc2 Warlock IMO. You’re sealed at close range(Dark Theurge), medium range(Temple Shooter), and at max range (Bats/Salamion)

GVG Skirmishes - 9/10

• Totally enjoyable. The main purpose of this class.
  • Raise and Gravity pole bypass dispellers.
  • Good for sweeping an enemy party due to Raise + Ice Tree then using Gravity Pole on those who’s caught.
  • Bad for camping due to high cooldowns.
  • Playing this class requires good positioning so you won’t get interrupted.

Maintenance cost

• Channeling(Gravity Pole / Psychic Pressure) consumes your mp greatly. You’ll chug a lot of potions during grind sessions.

Pros:
(+) Very good / extremely helpful for GVG
(+) Extreme zoning (Raise / Ice Pillar)
(+) Crowd controls
(+) Raise is enough to cluch on most clash.

Cons:
(-) Inconsistent DPS since you may or may not be hit.
(-) High cooldowns

1 Like

Yeah, sorcerer minions don’t get raised as far as I know :frowning:

Hello, i got some question. Currently, my build stages on cyro2 and kino2 and i found that IW+PP combo (ice wall 10 , psyphic pressure 10) damaged on dungeon boss is very weak [terrible damage], in many situation, i have to used psyphic pressure nstead of IW+PP to deal with boss. So i wonder, what it goes wrong , is there any specific equipment that need to be used on this IW+PP combo? any help? , thanks.

Probably Arde Dagger / Venom + Blessing for the most damage. Dunno if it’ll fix your over-expectations, though.

IW + PP does decent damage against large bosses(which majority of them are).

The only problem with this combo is the risk of being interrupted / its high down time and hard placement if the boss moves around too much.

I think it’s just a matter of ice wall placement and PP angle, are you sure that ALL or majority of your ice shards are hitting the boss?

[Mission 100]
yep, i’m sure because i cast ice wall on melee range [next to boss] and continue using pp on that range until all ice wall melt, but when i check on Boss’s HP, it barely decreased comparison with pure pp that drastically decreased.

Maybe, i’m over-expectation, but at least it should deal more damage than psyphic pressure, isn’t it?

[Solo Quest Boss]
it still normally because IW+PP killed boss in fast rate.

Nice explanation of Cryo3 Kino3 , loving it !
Can I ask for your skillset & status (if I may) towards PVE build ?
I heard this job is quite needed for Earth Tower just like Cryo 3 Chrono 3

Is there another DPS + CC for Cryo 3 beside Sorc 2 Necro ?
Questing here means defeating monsters at maps or in dungeons ?

This build is for those who want Cryo 3 but don’t want to do support
I’m still taking Cryo and Kino, what job should I prioritize for R4 ?

I wanted to know how much we are required in parties 225+. You really helped me, thanks for sharing your experience, Carlos!

1 Like

great review!
/20chars

que opinas del nuevo parche de Ktos? donde psyko3 se ve notoriamente afectado?, que tanto cambia tu review de la clase en base a esto? pregunto ya que actualmente voy rank6 y estoy pensando en si ir Warlock para mas daño o terminar el cryo3

Saludos