Tree of Savior Forum

Corsair 4 months already

4 month waiting i only need 5 mins of your time

there there

How mean of you @STAFF_Ethan D: leaving Corsairs with their problems…

just cause they are sea derps doesn’t make them less humans than the others :expressionless:

I think it would have been better to post this thread monday near maint announcements time cause that guarantee a staff member is in forum

1 Like

@GM_Francis
@GM_Sebastian

1 Like

5 months waiting only need 5 minutes to answer simple freaking question

Imcdontcaretoremember20

They are scratching their empty heads on how to fix this, and maybe add some bugs too once fixed

HUE HUE HUE :sparkles:

but seriously IMC fix the darn thing already unless your programmers are too darn brainless nor dont give a sh*t at all

1 Like

Dev themselves recognize the buff fever damage increase is useless that they decided to forget about it … pretend that it didnt exist …

It dont known if it bug or intended when hitting fireball etc archer shield and other skill pillaging buff is remove …

Its just like how they treat SADhu

hueheuhue

3 Likes

@STAFF_Max any coments on this?_?

1 Like

@DrRM
@STAFF_Max decided to ignore this post

That makes me sad…

I don’t even have a Corsair, But I would like for all the corsair with trouble to have their text be read and responded to…

Communication should be a gift to all classes and problems, not just some…

1 Like

You guys all realize that the game in the west is abandoned right? They are just milking what money they can before population is super low enough to pull the plug. Otherwise most of this ■■■■ would a been fixed by now even with a small development team. Just give it up.

Their efforts are all in Korea and Japan

Bunch of hue racists

2 Likes

Indeed…
Huehuehue

BUG FIXES
Team Battle League Points

• Players will now properly receive points on their first game as intended. Receiving 50 points the previous day will no longer cause issues.

Because fvck corsair players

1 Like

still no fix on this huh IMC?

1 Like

Fix they didnt even bother replying …

I post last time above and below me got a reply
I regret not getting proof of that experience

1 Like

Still waiting for a fix.

Me decided to wait reply first from staff or gm …

After few more months
Staff and gm be like : oh bug we cant fix it so we decided to announce its a featured its officially part of the game now