Tree of Savior Forum

If you class got a bug how long are you willing to wait before you decide %$^# this i am out

Me currenlty haitus ( 80 % chance that i wont return ) … i am just updating my tread simple because i dont want new player to experience this …

Months of wait no reply …

Doesn’t every class have bugs?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

not according to costume-lover
best game ever, bug is minor as long i can catwalk in town~

this game need more monie for new dress~

2 Likes

Reading this makes me reconsider about the Druid Class.

Carnivory, can’t be used on environment grass. CHECK.
Shape Shifting & Transform, can’t use normal skills. CHECK.
Telepathy, can’t cancel when using it on characters. CHECK.
Chortasmata, disappears after getting hit by a mob. CHECK.

I have a tree, I have bugs,
Uh! Tree of Bugs! :sparkles:

/huehuehue

3 Likes

i hate u ralph

enough with ppap

everyday varena have ppap shouts

rip megaphone

Huehuehue… looks like i have to visit varena again to see you shouting ToS is dying :joy:

1 Like

wait

how u know

did u

hrmmm

oh well. it was fun, people took the bait n even reply shouts

huehuehue

1 Like

ikr… huehuehue dont quit our HUESavior :sparkles:

1 Like

The White Knight has spoken. All class have bug so it is balanced out, no problem!

3 Likes

i swear haha, theres like atleast 2 classes in each tree that has had many bugs since EA. and people wonder why tree of meta, meta classes r only classes with no bugs

They are focused in costumes. Dont question IMC’s capabilities.

• White knight simulator 2016
2 Likes

Change the thread to another category other than trash can section…

if you ask me, I would put it on bot report and call the thread “Game breaking hack” or some click baiting stuff to attract more attention and then be like “This is whats really happening” on the post with full detail

also quote Francis and John xD

Oh hey, daily circlejerk thread, sweet (5 more and i can go bingo)

You expect anything to get fixed? That expectation alone is enough to get IMC’ed. We only get gifts from a vitrolic company. If the fix is one of them, so be it.

1 Like

Tree of forum … is the game

1 Like

I just want to know where my falcon goes when he bugs out, b/c literally 1 in 6 times when you use circling he just flat out goes on vacation, you can call him as many times as you like but he doesnt have his phone on him.
We need a “The Secret Life of Pets” ToS version cause seriously, does he have a secret lover, does he have issues with controlled substances, does he have another owner? WTF is going on IMC, we need answers.

3 Likes