Tree of Savior Forum

Continuous Disconnections (every 0-5 minutes)

My only problem seems to be Tree of Savior. My network works fine with everything else… Yesterday I played normally, but today, right now, I can’t play. I can’t even wait for the dungeon queue because I get disconnected… :sweat:

same here, keeps going 4 days now. every 5 mins i get back to login page. klaipeda server

Same here, i’ve already lose a lot of dg runs, using GVT here

is this related to “login failed error” - thing?? coz im experiencing it since last week

Well, not exactly. It started, like… 3 or 4 days ago, the game just became really laggy, being unplayable until it disconnects… and it keeps like this every 5 minutes or so. This is happening specially to people whose ISP is GVT (but not restricted to, since there’s similar cases in differents parts of the world). But, at least for me, the game never shown the “login failed error” message, it’s just “disconnected from server” all the time.

weird case…so im having both login failed error and sudden disconnection…oh god hated me so much :tired_face:

oh well…carry on. i’ll just embrace the depths of hell :japanese_goblin:

I’m still disconnecting a lot today as well as the past few days. Is there any way to fix it?
Pretty frustrating…
I don’t have any addons and reinstalled the game twice.

same here server kick me a lot today ._.

do we have any solution for this issue yet?

i cant find any solution today :frowning:

I removed all addons, continues to disconnect me every 1 ~ 5 minutes.

Also having the same issue.

Random disconnects every 5~10 minutes, redownloaded/resintalled the game seeking for a solution, but I didn’t had success on that as well.

Several people of my guild also have the problem, while others don’t have it. I don’t use any addon, so I its impossible that is being caused by any of those.

Server is Klaipeda, and I didn’t try in any other ToS servers yet.

This is really getting on my nerves. I can’t do a single dg run without getting disconnect at least twice. Seriously. How the hell can this game develop new issues every week or so? One day the party quest stuck bug just appeared out of nowhere (after a maintenance) and is still unfixed. Then we had the Failed to Create Instance problem last week, now since 7/22 a lot of people suddenly start to get disconnected every 5 minutes. It’s hard to keep playing and rooting for ToS like this. Not even to mention the exploits, abuses and the last month huge lag issues. I must really like this game to be still here… :disappointed_relieved:

Same thing here, game became unplayable because of that. Only happen to ToS,other games play just fine.

ISP is garbaggio GVT ofc

Im using GVT too… DC 20m ~ 30m Silute

Still getting DC every time!
I can barely go 1 Team Battle League without getting disconnect
Using GVT too, and just having problems with TOS

almost quitting this game

Not only I got disconnect from 5 to 5 minutes, but now the option to reenter auto party matching is not appearing! God…

almost quitting this game²

Another update: It doesnt seem to happen to me in town anywhere near as often as before, but it happens around every 8-15min in alemeth atm.

Verizon ISP

I could play for a while now without problems. Two 145 dg full runs without a single dc! Hope everything get established now ^-^

Mine also got better after 7pm,no disconnects