Tree of Savior Forum

Continuous Disconnections (every 0-5 minutes)

Im getting dced every time in silute as well, yesterday i lost 1 dungeon run because of those dcs. I just logged in today thinking that those kicks might
not happen again but it still happening everytime :frowning:

I’m playing in Orsha server and getting the same issue, after 5 minutes of game, the game freeze and disconected from serve, yesterday it was the same way.

This is exactly wha´ts happening to me, any solution so far?

Guys try uninstall and reinstall again! this work for me :grin:

@diogoacs Maybe wait for the next maintenance?..

Had this issue last week. But it looks it ok now.

its happening to me since yesterday.
Now i lost my char… cant even connect on him. (only with this char, the others are fine).

Sincerely? I’m truly scared of each maintenance this game has and will have. It seems Tuesdays bring us more and more bugs and connection problems… :cry:

same problem here!

Server: Silute
ID: Gitow

Same problem on Silute.

Right now on Fedimian server i died while doing a mission, then the server kicked me and i lost my lvl 4 gem, thnx IMC. When are you going to repair it?

Server: Fedimian EU
User: Gulgaroth

So any solution? or just ignore those whi have this issue @GM_Sebastian

Disconnection every 5 minutes here!
Freezing and lag.

The issue randomly went away yesterday but came back today. I’ve tried completely reinstalling the game and addons, and changing my network setup to bypass router just incase but neither of these helped.

One thing does seem to be making a difference right now though: Removing addons.
With no addons installed I haven’t had the issue happen again yet, so likely it’s one or more of my addons causing it (I have nearly all of the ones on addon manager installed so it’ll probably take me awhile to pinpoint which one it is).

For now I would say bring your addons down to the bare necessities at least and see if it helps.

(Also if you’re using addon manager and you delete your addon files/folder outright, just know you might have to go to start, search up run, and enter your ‘%AppData%\tree-of-savior-addon-manager’ folder and delete your ‘addons.json’ file to get the manager to stop saying you already have certain addons installed)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

no addons here and still getting dc every time. Can’t do dg or missions run cuz the time i get in the lag is insane, and after a few seconds i get dced.

Almost 3 days with this error. My connection is stable but I keep getting dc. Can’t do mission, dg or grind :frowning:
No addons here.
Server: Silute

I have played the whole weekend with no issues whatsoever.

For all brazilian players, are your ISP GVT? If so…that’s the reason.

GVT here… I’m getting disconnected every 5 minutes. It’s barely playable…
It’s odd because yesterday I just played fine, not a single disconnection. Today it seems the problem just returned…

I know 4 players that couldn’t play the whole weekend and they all had GVT as their ISP.

Net is still fine though.