Tree of Savior Forum

Continuous Disconnections (every 0-5 minutes)

As of a few hours ago I’m getting disconnected from the game every few mins no matter the character or if the channel is empty or busy (although busy ones are barely loading at all). Game was fine this morning/yesterday and I’ve tried restarting pc/net and it doesn’t change anything.

This is on Klaipedia server.

Seems to be happening to other people here and there as well.

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Max

1 Like

Hi @Azahi,
Please try to re-launch the game from Steam, and make sure that you have a stable connection while playing the game to avoid this kind of issue.

If the issue still persists, please send us a support ticket and provide a screenshot to help us further investigate the issue.

I am suffering from the same thing on Silute. Since this 7/22, every 5 minutes and then I get an immense lag. Everything around me continue happening normally, but I can’t do anything (I still lose health and such) until I get disconnected. It’s utterly annoying -_-

1 Like

Relaunched from Steam and it still disconnected within 2 minutes of being logged in. My internet is stable/I’m not having issues with any other programs or devices, and I’ve already tried completely resetting it just to be sure.

Hi @Azahi,
We would like to ask if you received an error message regarding this issue. If possible, please send us a support ticket with a screenshot. The screenshot would greatly help us to investigate the issue you’ve reported.

I’m having the same problem

No, there was no error message. From what I can tell its like the game suddenly starts to time out/stops receiving and then I just get the standard “Disconnected from area, returning to lodge in 3 2 1” etc.

I’ll take a screenshot of it now I guess.

Here in Silute sometimes i’m getting like 15 secs of freezing screen and dc after the freeze, my internet connection is fine 35MB cable, all my friends are experiencing this issue too

Only 15? I can get a whole minute or more… =
I usually have to close the game and reenter to ensure being still alive…

Same problem, but in Orsha server, only problem whit this game, other are fine.

Same here 2 - 4 mins in game and “disconnect from the server” i can’t play :confused:

Very annoying first “[Movement system error] too fast” and this now…i really no idea what’s the cause

same stuff…normal ping…then 40000…then normal…then 2000…DC all the time.

I’m disconnecting very often too

Same problem here in Orsha Server …try everything and nothing come help !!

Same in Telsiai Server after the update last Tuesday July 19 then it happen while changing maps i will be disconnected from the server unless i will not change map :frowning:

@GM_Sebastian

trying but nothing happen still disconnected after entering the dungeon quest lol 3 wasted now lol

Same here, I lost my 3 entries dungeon trying to play… I want a refund a shame that support game does not work as it should, and no matter how many times I report the cash seller , it is still there

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Same here in Silute(SA) this sucks ZzZzZzZ

Same here on Klaipeda, this started happening to me yesterday and the game in unplayable as of now, get DC from dungeons and Missions, and on every other map or channel there is,