Tree of Savior Forum

Congratulations imc! you have made the worst mmorpg event ever!

Can anyone make a speedrun of rainbow trek just for the memes?

such ridiculous complaint.

this is one of the rare occasions where “git gud” is extremely appliable.

Dude, they even added +move speed to make it easier and yet u still aren’t able to do those?
Man u are pathetic…

But tbh i preffered the old jumping event, it gave 500 AP for completing +500 more if u did it under 3-4 minutes, the prizes were storage tradeable and u could run it with ALL your alt chars. You could easily make 5k AP a day or way more depending on the ammount of alts u had

Haha that’s cool. Though I still prefer all those mult token and dungeon resets. It’s awesome with 8x exp tome!

i was wondering how i am able to finish rainbow trek compared to last time Owo was asking peeps if they made it easier or sumthin owO

since i cannot tell, coz lasttime i can’t even finish a single map XD

current rainbow trek has increased your window for error for about 50%

you dont even have to jump at the exact edge of a platform just to barely make it to the other Owo

old rainbow event is like darksouls 2

current rainbow event is like bloodborne

i remember rubber banding on the first week and the weeks before that, i dunno what’s the cause, but seeing everyone else is doing fine, i don’t think it’s a good assumption that it’s fully the game’s fault

needless to say, determine how good a game is based on an event minigame Owo

2 Likes

I suppose some think it far more effective to insult/tease, belittle and harass and then wonder why the community forums are so bitter and poisonous. The irony; the bliss…

1 Like