Tree of Savior Forum

Complete Leveling guide for TOS

It looks like you just jumbled everything from a whole bunch of sections together there. If I did that, Id be confused as ■■■■ as well…

That’s literally the 175-190 section… That’s all it says…

Well, I’ll just. Do every level 8 quest. And pop cards as they go then? But if I wind up at level 184 let’s say, where the dungeon won’t give anything (because I did all the runs and got like 50%), I’ll be out of level 8 cards, I have to save my level 9 cards, and there’s no grind spots.

I’m pretty much screwed. Which I assumed this guide was to prevent.
(To be honest, I HIGHLYYY doubt there’s enough level 8 cards to get to 186 with how many were used to get to level 175.)

This is literally what it says. I dont know why you didnt just quote reply, but anyways.

He says there are grinds, he opens that section, by welcoming you to another grind. I dont think hed mention that if there was enough cards just to jump all those levels.

Youll just have to grind areas around your level.

I havent followed this to the T, but it’s been guiding me just fine.

Then he could have listed where to grind and when to use the cards, these two pieces of information are the only things that matter.

So he literally says

“welcome to a wall of grinding. Figure it out.”

Where I have to find out: Where to grind. And when to use my cards.
How do you not see what I mean by this section is very poor in comparison to the rest?

Well, off to find another guide to tell me when to use my level 8 cards and where the best place / when the best place to grind is. Quality.
I need to know if I’m supposed to grind at early (let’s say 175-180 and card 180-186), card at early (card 175-180 and grind 180-186), etcetcetcetcetc

Well… I mean based off previous sections… it is kind of self explanatory where to grind.

This isnt the official ToS leveling guide provided by IMC, just some dudes trying to help others.

Do you notice any patterns here.

1 Like

But it’s not self explanatory as to when.

Keep in mind I love this guide, I am simply stating that this part is actually lacking despite being one of the most important parts and asked for clarification as this section could ultimately screw me over hard.

For example, is the guide a good guide if it says “at 165-175 card until 175.” No. Because I know for a fact that if you card at 165, you will a HORRIBLE grind wall.

Now, this section says “welcome to another grind wall”, so it’s the second worst area of grinding without proper card use.
But for the entire 13 levels, it doesn’t tell me when to grind and when to card. At all. There’s certainly not 13 levels of cards, do I grind at 175 before cards or at 180ish after cards? Blablabla, I was asking for a clarification so I don’t screw myself over.

But the only response I’m getting is “figure it out, if you get screwed over lol you sucks that you can’t read” when it’s clearly not telling me how to do this section…

I could hold your hand through this, but I am not going to. I gave you the resources needed. Good luck sir and godspeed.

Use this guide + List of maps per level + https://i.imgur.com/RVYMlmE.jpg

This guide + Map list per lvl + Exp Curve visually + your own ingenuity and Im sure youll figure it out.

Yeah, cause it depends from person to person depending on their preference and patience to grind.

Ok, I don’t see how you’re still denying that that particular section is still empty, it literally doesn’t tell you anything but “figure out your own way to level here”, linking outside sources/guides doesn’t make this one any better.

Anyway, I grinded mission resets and now I’m 179, I used an EXP calculator and found out that after 100%ing every level 8 map left, I will end up at level 181.4, so by following this guide, you have to grind levels 181 (well less since I got compensation rewards to help) to 186, which I guess I’ll just pick a random place and hope the mobs give good exp.

And I already know the exp curve. Level 8 cards simply provide almost nothing at this level, instances only allow you to enter 3 times, the dungeon gives almost no exp (but is fast) and is also limited, you will at most get a whole level probably from all 6… Maybe a bit more, so unless you want to spend 6 days, you have to grind in a field.

Which, whoa. This guide doesn’t say at all. But wait, the guide is perfect, so excuse me for pointing out a flaw even after saying I appreciated every other section 100 times, but hey it’s flawless. It totally tells me everything I need to do at level 175, when I read that blurb all I see is that you should grind in fields, how could I have misinterpreted it so bad, I forgot to decipher the magical code

The only thing that partially upsets me is that if I had known this, I would have saved my cards for 165 instead of 162, since Demon Prison is a great place to grind. And I ended up screwing my character, forcing me now to grind endlessly against mobs that give far less then 0.01% each

1 Like

Even though it’s a little late to add my own personal input. I just recently broke out of the exp curve at 186. What i personally recommend is saving your cards until you need to burn them. I did missions and dungeons past 100 and did minimal amount of quests. By the time i hit lvl 161ish i believe, i had a ton of quests for zones i had skipped. I collected around 600+ cards ranging from lvl4 - lvl7 cards ( i had lvl8 cards but didn’t use any). I burned all of them and jumped 14 lvls to 175. I did the dailies, missions, the lvl175 dungeon, and all the quests that were giving lvl 8 cards. At lvl 178 i beleive i had 240ish lvl8 exp cards which i then burned to skip past 186. I currently have 59 lvl8’s and 3 lvl9s

1 Like

thank you for the input, I am doing the similar thing I am at 161 atm, i have 50 lvl6s left but a lot of lvl7 maps to be done so I am hoping to get all those lvl7 cards and get to lv 175.

I can feel that bro. Especially most maps for above 170 have low monster spawn rates and monster numbers. Ya, you are pretty screwed.

can you teach me how did you do it ?

When would you recommend to pop all you cards?

Bump for prosperity.

from 70-100 are there quest lines that are not worth doing? some are stand alone quest lines that require you to go to maps without teleport statues

I’ve done some Klaipeda quests and some other side quests. Grabbed some EXP Cards Lv.4 and 5 and even Lv.6. I held all of them from Lv. 90 to Lv. 163. LOL!!! I was leveling up only grinding/doing that Lv.100 Mission daily.

When I popped up those left cards I reached Lv.167/12-50%. ._.

I can also tell you guys I have the whole Orsha’s map and its side quests to discover, the whole Fedimian and its side quests to discover, it includes Mage Tower, Main Chamber and other main quests. lol

That looks like crazy, but I’d say I was not in a hurry to level up. I just simply leveled up exploring the maps 100% and killing the certain amount of monsters to get some extra EXP Cards. :slight_smile:

Rushing like a horse is not a good idea if you don’t know what you’re doing.

From now, I would say once I finish all Orsha’s quest/side quests/main quests and all Fedimian’s quest/side quests/main quests, I’ll certainly reach AT LEAST Lv. 190 popping up all the EXP Cards. Well, I hope to reach Lv. 200. :smiley:

What I tell you guys is: Do not rush like crazy. Do not pop up all your EXP Cards without certifying you’re doing the right thing. We all know some classes have problems to grind/kill monsters quickly and it sucks, so try to find a party to be helped. Once you reach Lv.50, do the Lv.50 Dungeon as much as you can. At least till you reach 65 or even 70.

Leaving the Dungeon, save all the EXP Cards you’ll get. At Lv.80 grind Royal Mausoleum till Lv.90 because it is great EXP, mainly at 5F where you can kill Mauros and get AT LEAST 20% per monster once you’re 86+. Do the Lv. 90 dungeon as much as you can, once you get Lv. 100 do the Lv. 100 Mission/Daily quests.

Dude, save all your EXP Cards, don’t rush!! Lv. 100 Mission provides you A LOT of EXP. and whenever you reach a dungeon level, get inside and stay for a while. To end this up, explore 100% of the map and at least kill the amount of monsters it requires to get some extra EXP Cards.

See ya

my apology but where exactly is “Do all the maps from Fedimian” located

Goddess’ Ancient Garden
Escanciu Village
Mage Tower 1F-5F
Fedimian Suburbs
Starving Demon’s Way
Pilgrim Path
Altar Way

… and the list goes on.

It’s simply the maps connected to Fedimian. :slight_smile:

FFS… anyone willing to see who te author is and giving him a personal wet thanks gift (no one ever in the history of the net) can go to reddit and look for user name… its not that difficult.

Guy did something useful and gave credit, maybe not in the way you would have given credit, ok, next time I wanna see your support to the comunity.