Tree of Savior Forum

Complete Leveling guide for TOS

Just do the following to have zero issue’s with leveling:

1. download this addon: https://github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addons

-) shows you exaclty the spots you need to explore on a map
-) shows you kill counts on each monster from the town npc feather lady

1. In each map talk with every npc and do all the quests ( make sure you are in a 10 level range or else quests won’t be given )

2. In ever map explore all area’s for 100% completion ( free cards )

3. once you kill a monster a icon with the monster shows up in the right under corner with a count, complete those as much as possible at 100+ always complete them. ( loads of cards from feather lady in town )

4. Save up all your exp cards, only use them when there are no maps around your level to go towards then use a few in order to get up to map levels again. You will have loads of cards this way.

5. at lvl 50, do 2x dungeons daily ( 3x with token ), at lvl 100 do 2x dungeons and 2x mission daily always ( ( 3x mission + 3x dungeons with a token ) and always use search party, never do boss rushes.

At lvl 100+ maps are getting sparse, you can skip the kill counts before that, but after 100+ do them always. As sometimse you only have 3 maps over 10+ levels. Leveling at 100+ mainly is done through missions and dungeons.

This way, you will have zero exp or money problems.

1 Like

Where do level 10 and 11 exp cards come from besides the quest line? Does the merc post daily quests give 10 and 11 cards?

Vibora gives you 1x EXP Card per monster killed. 0/200 - 200/200 (For exemple).

Not mentioning something you already know where exploring a map 100% you also will get 3x EXP Card per map explored.

Mercenary Post gives you Lv. 9 EXP Card and it’s hard to get once you reach Lv. 200+.

If you make all quest and, at least, explore all maps 100%, despite cards from mob killing, there is no grinding wall. I have 3 chars 200+, and I don’t feel any difficulty to get my lvls.

Sure, there are too many crazy leveling tutorials to get lvl 100 in x hours, 150 in a day etc, but almost will bring later problems for your leveling. The game has this own way to lvl, just go for it.

I just turned 232 yesterday. and finally those bahara forest maps will be open tomorrow! more level 11?10? exp cards. nice

So, whats the fastest spot to grind for doppel lvl 270?

Maven.

I hope this guide to be updated once R8 is released.

4 Likes

Thanks for the guide man! Don’t worrie about stupid comments, this is heplfull for people like me, who’s just starting and have no idea where to look for things like this. Thumbs up!