Tree of Savior Forum

[Community Poll] Wizard classes and which ones we actualy think IMC should work on!

Hi, I’ve seen a post in the Cleric community regarding how unbalanced a few classes are.

As IMC seems to be listening to players more and more trying to keep alive their playerbase, I think it would be interesting if we, Wizard players, made a Poll regarding specific Wizard classes and how we think IMC should deal with them.

The intention on this topic is merely to attract attention of the staff some weak points of some wizard ranks so any comments are welcome.

If possible vote for all classes and, if you make a constructive comment and want to actualy be heard, tag the staff team so this topic actualy get seen.

Also try to leave comments on specific useless circles or things like that, because, for example, despite Ele 3 being considered OP, it’s C1 and C2 are underwhelming, the same goes for Linker, Cryo, Sorcerer and many other classes.

@STAFF_John @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines

Pyromancer

• Pyromancer should be BUFFED.
  • Pyromancer should be NERFED.
  • Pyromancer should STAY the way it is.

0 voters

Cryomancer

• Cryomancer should be BUFFED.
  • Cryomancer should be NERFED.
  • Cryomancer should STAY the way it is.

0 voters

Psychokino

• Psychokino should be BUFFED.
  • Psychokino should be NERFED.
  • Psychokino should STAY the way it is.

0 voters

Linker

• Linker should be BUFFED.
  • Linker should be NERFED.
  • Linker should STAY the way it is.

0 voters

Thaumathurge

• Thaumathurge should be BUFFED.
  • Thaumathurge should be NERFED.
  • Thaumathurge should STAY the way it is.

0 voters

Elementalist

• Elementalist should be BUFFED.
  • Elementalist should be NERFED.
  • Elementalist should STAY the way it is.

0 voters

Sorcerer

• Sorcerer should be BUFFED.
  • Sorcerer should be NERFED.
  • Sorcerer should STAY the way it is.

0 voters

Chronomancer

• Chronomancer should be BUFFED.
  • Chronomancer should be NERFED.
  • Chronomancer should STAY the way it is.

0 voters

Necromancer

• Necromancer should be BUFFED.
  • Necromancer should be NERFED.
  • Necromancer should STAY the way it is.

0 voters

Alchemist

• Alchemist should be BUFFED.
  • Alchemist should be NERFED.
  • Alchemist should STAY the way it is.

0 voters

Rune Caster

• Rune Caster should be BUFFED.
  • Rune Caster should be NERFED.
  • Rune Caster should STAY the way it is.

0 voters

Warlock

• Warlock should be BUFFED.
  • Warlock should be NERFED.
  • Warlock should STAY the way it is.

0 voters

Featherfoot

• Featherfoot should be BUFFED.
  • Featherfoot should be NERFED.
  • Featherfoot should STAY the way it is.

0 voters

1 Like

I made it so you can check more than one option for the case you want to add something like, C1 is too weak, C2 is too strong or whatever.

Linker physical link… again. For how long we have to wait to be fixed?Unbind…is it useful for what?

And spiritual chain on R2 should have more buffs allowed to link, I guess.

4 Likes

Hmm… not sure how I should vote on Elementalist.

I don’t necessarily think it should be buffed or nerfed, but I do think it should be changed.

For example:

• Meteor should leave behind a Flame Ground the same size as the Meteor impact area. The level of Flame Ground depends on the Wizard’s Flame Ground level invested in Pyromancer.

• Meteor cooldown should be reduced by 30 seconds

• Electrocute should have an Overheat

• Prominence should increase in duration based on points invested into it

• Hail’s radius should be extended by 50%, and Hail should have a chance of casting Ice Pike based on the level of the Wizard’s Ice Pike level invested in Cryomancer.

• Frost Cloud cooldown changed to 40-45 seconds

This would make Elementalist C1/C2 capable of being good and enable more build opportunities for players. Elementalist C1 and C2 are too ridiculously weak as they are right now.

1 Like

I know when we started to see scaling buffs like the Bless and Concentration rework I figured Thaum was next but it never happened. Please give us scaling and make Thaum3 in particular worth the R6 3rd circle slot it occupies.

BUFFS FOR EVERYONE!!! BUFF

Chrono needs more buff.
Time wizzy powers are too few.
Cryo needs buff. Aside from ice wall and ice tree…nothing else is really great.
Ice shield? A cryo3 will most likely be using an audra staff, which means: NO SHIELD EQUIPPED -wtf. Why couldn’t it have been an audra rod?

Also. why isn’t there a Wizard pole option? Wizard’s Reflect Shield should be buffed. Same with Lethargy and Earthquake ^o.o^

2 Likes

I think chrono has dominates too much regarding to useoul PT buff, considering C3 skill Pass being kind of an OP skill, Haste should have been provided to Thaum as Swell Legs(I know its not gonna happen, just some thought).

About Warlock and Feather Foot, I believe good skill will be introduced considering how dissapointing their skills are for Class 2.

Very nice thread anyway, theres been so few threads to care about Wiz recently.

RC = Reduce cd’s and 1s cast time in every rune
Thauma = % on atributtes instead of flat numbers
Pyro = more int scale for more dmg
FF = Make bloodbath bleed all enemies for less ticks and without the cure for non beast-devil-insect types

And dont touch linker pls

2 Likes

My suggestions on pyro are
As DPS class skills should scale with int

Give enchant fire a 50% damage to all fire skills in c3

Change fire ball burn attribute to apply to all fire skill

1 Like

If only my fireballs cant be kicked by stupid swordsman and clerics thinking their basic attacks has more dps compared to mine

2 Likes

literally everything should be buffed for wizard now. r8 wizard looks ridiculously weak atm.

1 Like

should there be an attribute to remove collisions with fire ball?

1 Like

What Pyro really needs right now is some kind of attribute that makes it so teammates can’t interact with our Fireballs.

I can’t number how many times I’ve tried to setup my Fireballs for high damage only to have some Cryo-Chrono or cheeky Swordsman push them into the boss because they think they’re contributing to the dungeon run by doing so when they don’t realize they’re actually making things take longer by ruining my setup.

I don’t think restricting the %damage increase to just C3 is a good idea.

Enchant Fire should just give %Fire damage increase instead of flat increases per level.

I think IMC will never follow through with this unless they nerf PP + Fireball combo… which I hope they don’t nerf because that combo is fun to use ^o.o^

1 Like

same here! I couldn’t decide on elementalist. I feel like C1-2 needs a buff, but then C3 would need a nerf

59% “Im not afk” Dina Bee afk-bots aka Sorcerer wants more buffs.

1 Like

@superdupermlgbsns

This Poll is for the viability of classes on end game.

Not for you to compare classes based on how they act on low levels (yes, dina bee is pretty low)

Please consider all classes should be in the least usable at late game.

Also not only C3 of classes should be good, this does not promote what this game has the most, different builds.

2 Likes

Sorcerer doesnt need buff, it needs a complete re-modelling of its skills. Classes that are mostly based on AIs are the cancer at the ass of every game.

If you are gonna do this nerf running shot to the ground plz

Pyromancer - Not viable late game. Damage is weak even with linker2. Faster ticks to aoe spells would be nice. And fireballs not damaging each other.

Cryomancer - Kinda 1 trick phony with kino and damage is woefully weak otherwise. Even with runecaster damage is negligible for the most part. Also picking rune caster means picking another terrible class. But rather than giving more damage, I think more in terms of CC should be offered. CC that cannot be mitigated through bloodletting.

Psychokino - Useless in pve but pretty good still in pvp dispite previous nerfs. Fine as it is.

Linker - After the upcoming fix, it will be fine as it is.

Thauma - Bulls scale woefully late game. Transpose is broken. Need %scaling and fix to transpose.

Elementalist - Crap skills besides frost cloud. After r8 lose out in all cases to running shot. Keep frost cloud the same, buff other skills such as meteor, hail, electrocute, and prominence. Elementalist is your most expensive wizard class after r8. Anyone who doesnt think so have never seriously played this class.

Chronomancer - pass and haste makes up for the rest i guess. Fine as it is.

Necromancer - I still think base damage for this class is a bit low. C3 doesnt look too appetizing either. Needs buff.

Rune Caster - lol class, needs change.

Warlock - Fine for r7, needs heavy buff for r8. From ktos videos warlock2s look so useless. Who goes wiz3link3warlock2 anyways?? Also Mastema sucks even with the attribute.

Featherfoot - Needs buff to hit range and base damage.

1 Like

@yyang_umd

regarding WL:
What´s wrong with wiz3link3wl2? Thought it is considered as decent Support/dps build with nice potential if circle 3 wl is good?