Tree of Savior Forum

Collaborative Story Writing RP - Recruitment

Is this thing still recruiting? I used to RP all the time on forums when I was younger.

Where exactly are we starting from location-wise and “level-wise?” Are we all noobs or somewhere in-between?

you’re welcome @Curika :blush: this thread shall unleash the creative author in every participants. How I wish I could join too, but I’m not certain if I could post here due to my busy work scheds :cry: but still gonna follow and bookmark this thread!! :blue_heart:

@rebirthofleo yep we are still recruiting :smiley: would you like to join? I haven’t discussed level with Marad yet but i’m fairly sure as long as you don’t make your oc super op in comparison to the other characters it will be fine. We aren’t doing any exp or level tracking. I will discuss how the class advancments will be handled with Marad and edit the rules. If you’d like i can pm or @ you when i have the info. facepalm i feel silly i didn’t think about that before

@Therra Feel free to join even with time constraints :smiley: it is more like writing a chapter for a book together then a traditional RP so you can follow the story and just contribute whenever you have the time. Either way thank you for your kind words and i hope you enjoy what will be written.

Okie so i’m going to bed soon, either Marad or I will answer any inquiries tomorow n_n and i will edit in anyone that wants to join. Thank you all for your interest and support. Lots of thanks to @Marad for making this all possible by creating Claire and writing the basis for the story, can’t wait till we get to see your first post.

Happy 4th of July for all those who will be celebrating.

1 Like

Exactly. Enjoy your day, guys!

I would like to announce that Collaborative Story Writing RP (the real story thread) is finally open! Let your imagination shine, be a part of the story!

2 Likes

I’m still thinking about whether I do want to join or not. My thesis keeps me busy, and in my spare time I usually write my fanfic’s next chapter anyway. On the other hand, since this doesn’t seem to be too strict when it comes to posting, the idea of RPing again (after months of inactivity, haha) is kind of delicious.

Yeah I would like to join :slight_smile: And no problem. I was planning to be at around rank 3 or 4 anyways since that’s when you do the most map exploration.

@Yggdra Don’t push yourself too hard. You can join anytime, anyway.

@rebirthofleo Glad to hear that! Curika shall add you in the list as soon as possible. Once he has added you, you can start writing.

Also we are still discussing about ranks. We shall give the answer very soon. But in any case, this will not be a problem.

Actually in retrospect, in might make sense to be at about rank 4 or 5 since we’re startin’ at Fed xD Although, this is assuming that we started from the traditional starting places.

Noted! I’ll think about it for the meantime.

@Whimsicott Take your time n_n i hope you decide to join us.

@rebirthofleo Actually we will be starting in an earlier location and traveling towards Fedimian so around c1-2. I’m just going over some ideas on how to handle class advancements now and i will edit the first post in a bit.

I will be contributing to the now posted story in a little bit, just need to eat first x3 i hope i see you all there :smiley:

I’ll be hopping in later today! I’m a little OCD when it comes to writing out things so it’ll take a bit of time. Great starter post.

1 Like

Glad to hear! Personally I can’t wait to read what you’re going to write. Take your time :smiley:
Also thank you very much! Curika also helped me with an important part, bet he will be glad to see your words too.

1 Like

Dayum… i came late…

@AnitaCafe i can’t wait to see your post :smiley:

@the7crowmisfits you are more then welcome to join still :smiley:

1 Like

Nah wont be so active in the forums now XD
Aleardy found a new game to play after work…probably will stalk the forums once in awhile to see whats intresting :smile:
Esp the fan art section… …
…Fan service plox?

Aww, well i understand :smiley: if you ever decide you want to participate while you are lurking just let me know n_n there is no time limit to join and no pressure to post constantly. Hopefully the fan art section will explode with much fan service and lure you back here muahaahaahaa x3

well hopefully at least you’ll enjoy the story when you are able to read it and the fan art that will come with it n_n i can’t promise it will be fan servicey but i am working on a piece of art myself and Marad is a great artist as well :smiley:

1 Like

I just now saw a notification upon “viewing older notifications” that the story post was up and ready to go. I’ll try to get a reply out tonight then.

Awesome :smiley: i can’t wait to read it (n_n)b i hope you enjoy what was written already as well.

Hyrm. Unsure of where to tag in at xD What’s the current status of the chapel in this RP? Is this like post-Gesti, pre-Gesti, or leading into Gesti? I’m tempted to just make an introduction post because I plan on playing a very angsty lady-cleric and don’t want to double up on the clericness in one solid party.

Question, is it possible for our respective OC’s to start in a different location? As long as it doesn’t drag out, of course.