Tree of Savior

Client shutdown due to error after Oct. 30th patch

Thanks for the update bob, but thatโ€™s till next week :sad: most of us havenโ€™t been able to login since last patch :sad:

Its very frustaitet when try play the game and get crash VGA bug what ever you talk to Store maneger or eni other NPC . Its unacceptabel as it is atm

I want popo point compensation :haha:

It works, i do not know why but it works!

Just confirming that this worked for me. Looking at the comments, it doesnโ€™t work for everyone but itโ€™s something you can try if you have the issue.

Just got this notepad after game crash when using warp goddess at Demon prison 2

DrawBrushes at C

CREATE_ALL_WARP_CONTROLS at string โ€œfirst_click_x = nil โ€“ ์›”๋“œ๋งต์—์„œ ๋“œ๋ž˜๊ทธ๋ฅผ ์œ„ํ•ด์„œ ํด๋ฆญํ•  ๋•Œ, ์ตœ์ดˆ ์ขŒํ‘œ๋ฅผ ๊ธฐ์–ตํ•œ๋‹คโ€ฆโ€

CREATE_ALL_ZONE_TEXT at string โ€œfirst_click_x = nil โ€“ ์›”๋“œ๋งต์—์„œ ๋“œ๋ž˜๊ทธ๋ฅผ ์œ„ํ•ด์„œ ํด๋ฆญํ•  ๋•Œ, ์ตœ์ดˆ ์ขŒํ‘œ๋ฅผ ๊ธฐ์–ตํ•œ๋‹คโ€ฆโ€

UPDATE_WORLDMAP_CONTROLS at string โ€œfirst_click_x = nil โ€“ ์›”๋“œ๋งต์—์„œ ๋“œ๋ž˜๊ทธ๋ฅผ ์œ„ํ•ด์„œ ํด๋ฆญํ•  ๋•Œ, ์ตœ์ดˆ ์ขŒํ‘œ๋ฅผ ๊ธฐ์–ตํ•œ๋‹คโ€ฆโ€

_OPEN_WORLDMAP at string โ€œfirst_click_x = nil โ€“ ์›”๋“œ๋งต์—์„œ ๋“œ๋ž˜๊ทธ๋ฅผ ์œ„ํ•ด์„œ ํด๋ฆญํ•  ๋•Œ, ์ตœ์ดˆ ์ขŒํ‘œ๋ฅผ ๊ธฐ์–ตํ•œ๋‹คโ€ฆโ€

(null) at string โ€œfirst_click_x = nil โ€“ ์›”๋“œ๋งต์—์„œ ๋“œ๋ž˜๊ทธ๋ฅผ ์œ„ํ•ด์„œ ํด๋ฆญํ•  ๋•Œ, ์ตœ์ดˆ ์ขŒํ‘œ๋ฅผ ๊ธฐ์–ตํ•œ๋‹คโ€ฆโ€

hope they include the fix for this in the DST patch today.
5 days no salaaus/velco/raid runs.

Same problem. maintenance end and nothing changing. Game unplayable and still crash with VGA error.
Near one week without possibility of playing. Good job support team - real good job.

nope still not fixed lolxโ€ฆ wth

Today is not maintenance update but just adjusting the server clock. You shouldnโ€™t expect this. Expect it on weekly maintenance day, if they have found the solution or not is unknown even they said they will apply the fix on next maintenance.

DrawBrushes at C

CREATE_ALL_WARP_CONTROLS at string โ€œfirst_click_x = nil โ€“ ์›”๋“œ๋งต์—์„œ ๋“œ๋ž˜๊ทธ๋ฅผ ์œ„ํ•ด์„œ ํด๋ฆญํ•  ๋•Œ, ์ตœ์ดˆ ์ขŒํ‘œ๋ฅผ ๊ธฐ์–ตํ•œ๋‹คโ€ฆโ€

CREATE_ALL_ZONE_TEXT at string โ€œfirst_click_x = nil โ€“ ์›”๋“œ๋งต์—์„œ ๋“œ๋ž˜๊ทธ๋ฅผ ์œ„ํ•ด์„œ ํด๋ฆญํ•  ๋•Œ, ์ตœ์ดˆ ์ขŒํ‘œ๋ฅผ ๊ธฐ์–ตํ•œ๋‹คโ€ฆโ€

UPDATE_WORLDMAP_CONTROLS at string โ€œfirst_click_x = nil โ€“ ์›”๋“œ๋งต์—์„œ ๋“œ๋ž˜๊ทธ๋ฅผ ์œ„ํ•ด์„œ ํด๋ฆญํ•  ๋•Œ, ์ตœ์ดˆ ์ขŒํ‘œ๋ฅผ ๊ธฐ์–ตํ•œ๋‹คโ€ฆโ€

_OPEN_WORLDMAP at string โ€œfirst_click_x = nil โ€“ ์›”๋“œ๋งต์—์„œ ๋“œ๋ž˜๊ทธ๋ฅผ ์œ„ํ•ด์„œ ํด๋ฆญํ•  ๋•Œ, ์ตœ์ดˆ ์ขŒํ‘œ๋ฅผ ๊ธฐ์–ตํ•œ๋‹คโ€ฆโ€

(null) at string โ€œfirst_click_x = nil โ€“ ์›”๋“œ๋งต์—์„œ ๋“œ๋ž˜๊ทธ๋ฅผ ์œ„ํ•ด์„œ ํด๋ฆญํ•  ๋•Œ, ์ตœ์ดˆ ์ขŒํ‘œ๋ฅผ ๊ธฐ์–ตํ•œ๋‹คโ€ฆโ€

Getting this error when using warp goddes at klaipeda โ€ฆ same with my last post :tired:

you tried to submit ticket with that? Iโ€™m currently testing, too bad still got so many errors and client crashes during loading screen and character change.
Character change:

Opening inventory:

@STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy
The problem still persistsโ€ฆ Nothing has changed. I havenโ€™t been able to do much of anything with my guildmates and friends for the past week.

Still persistโ€ฆ :sad::sad:

Still facing VGA issues

Never had problems with VGA prior to the recent patch
Even crashing just standing at the fishing pond nowโ€ฆ feelsbad

still same same broken

where i was getting vga even when standing on city, 10-20sec or opening store.
now 2 chars with salus done, and no erros so far.
just reporting in.
edit::
third character; started vga again :frowning:

Still the same bug after todays maintraince Nov you have not fix enithing

itโ€™s been a week already and they said theyโ€™d fix it by today but yet nothing, guess weโ€™ll have to suffer another week https://puu.sh/BXl2Q/dc9befc5c5.png :sad:

Seems so we need

My bug still here to and was not test the VGA bug map say enof to me