Tree of Savior Forum

Client shutdown due to error after Oct. 30th patch

Server : [SEA] Telsiai

Team Name : Eccles

Character Name : Plum

System Information : AMD Ryzen 2700x, gtx 980ti, 16 gb ram, 256 gb ssd, 3tb rom, windows 10 pro

When the error happened(Date, time, location) :
Oct. 30, 2018, Klaipeda, after maintenance 6:10 pm sgt

Steps to reproduce the issue :
When interacting to npc, opening windows from bottom tab, changing chat type, linking items, opening shop, running inside town.

Description :
I keep getting error on almost any movement that forces client to shut down. I already checked files integrity, updated my GPU drivers as well but the problem still occurs.
This didn’t ever happened to me before, just got this after the recent update.

Please check. Thanks

As your previous automated reply to my ticket I have Visual c++ installed

Error when trying to open storage[1], market[2] and inventory [3].

2 Likes

check some of your add ons

I only have zoomy +, nothign else.

try to unequip all your gear and try again if it happens.

nah, I’m still having this error even just by opening inventory with F2 hotkey

same thing here

Server:Klaipedia

my computer specs

Processor

AMD A10-7850K Radeon R7, 12 Compute Cores 4C+8G

Video Card

AMD Radeon ™ R7 360 Series

RAM

8.0 GB

Operating System

Microsoft Windows 10 (build 17134), 64-bit

plus I’m getting this message after crash
DrawBrushes at C

CREATE_ALL_WARP_CONTROLS at string “first_click_x = nil – 월드맵에서 드래그를 위해서 클릭할 때, 최초 좌표를 기억한다…”

CREATE_ALL_ZONE_TEXT at string “first_click_x = nil – 월드맵에서 드래그를 위해서 클릭할 때, 최초 좌표를 기억한다…”

UPDATE_WORLDMAP_CONTROLS at string “first_click_x = nil – 월드맵에서 드래그를 위해서 클릭할 때, 최초 좌표를 기억한다…”

_OPEN_WORLDMAP at string “first_click_x = nil – 월드맵에서 드래그를 위해서 클릭할 때, 최초 좌표를 기억한다…”

(null) at string “first_click_x = nil – 월드맵에서 드래그를 위해서 클릭할 때, 최초 좌표를 기억한다…”

Same here, even after i wiped out all the addons
, i cant do anything, it’s too frequent this vga error now…

Same is also happening to me. Uninstalled all my addons, tried verifying the game files to find that 5 were missing, but that didn’t work. No matter what I try to do in the game I get the error and my game crashes.

1 Like

Same here. Client randomly crashes when loading new map or moving to lodge. Sometimes i get the VGA error message jsut as you or just crashes, loading screen stops in the middle than the game closes automaticly.

1 Like

the same problem happen to me after server update … some many crash

1 Like

unfortunately me too :frowning:

Capture
I to got the same problem:
core i7-7700hq cpu
NVDIA GTX 1050Ti
16GB RAM
Yes, i did clear all add-on.

1 Like

The game is closing on its own when i change map, gosh this is pissing me off so much

this the same issue i am having

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines

I got this thing too, an notepad dump file open with these inscriptions…wtf is going on, already redownloaded the game and still like this, i don’t know what to do anymore…

Well, I only got automated reply for my second ticket saying “We will forward your concern to the proper department for investigation”. Hope this will be fixed during this temporary maintenance 14:00-15:00 sgt.
:sad:

We will begin a maintenance in order to fix this issue too.
This maintenance is expected to take place during the updated schedule : SGT 14:30 to 15:30, EDT 02:30 to 03:30.
Please let us know via Support Ticket if you are experiencing same problems since today maintenance.

2 Likes

Thx Staff Amy … your reply much appreciate

This patch didn’t resolve the problem. As of now I got x6 error just from jumping around town, changing character and opening my storage . Welp GG.

1 Like

Same problem here … crash everywhere