• Stronger Deprotected Zone
  • Stronger Stone Skin
  • Stronger Monstrance (debuff)
  • [Stronger Blessing if we get that kToS update]
  • Never run out of SP and great magic defense

INT Chaplain:

• More damage and healing with “Heal”
  • More damage with “Cure”
  • Slightly more damage with Aspersion (also scales with SPR, but you get bonus damage with INT)
  • Consequently slightly more damage with Aspergillum
  • Incineration becomes viable skill choice
1 Like

Argghh

• scratching head intensifies *

Cant decide.

I am building a c2->p3->ch->pd also.
I am also trying to decide on my stats also.
Currently I was thinking of… 150 Con 100 dex rest spr.
Dex is still kind of questionable though. Main reason was that against high evasion, you can’t really hit them with no dex.
so… yeah.

This is the new build after reviewing the feedbacks

Stats would be capping spr around 50 and con around 100, the rest on int.

Do give feedbacks!

Special thanks to:
@rya.reisender for spending time reviewing my build and giving detailed answer.
@prinzhernan for the clarification of stone skin nerf.
@bloodychaos17 for the info regarding blessing update from KToS.

Healers are support, please decide if you’re a DPS-Support or a Full-Support.

As clerics we are not required to do DPS, just stand back and let others do the DPS for you.

Pick stat and classes accordingly to your build. (i.e. Full Support doesnt need high int; also chaplain is for solo buff not party) Why not kabbalist? for support. HP increase is welcomed.

Prepare to use unorthodox equipment as FullSupport (i.e. using draketail due to con, and shield) As a support, if you die then the party dies.

~~Dragonfang [Paladin3]

1 Like

This is true only if you always play with a large party. Some people like to Support usually, but also want to be able to farm items and stuff, that’s why they pick Chaplain.
Also I found even if I party up with my friend who is DPS Wizard, so we have a two-player party, I can still contribute quite strongly to the damage.
The only times at the moment where I really feel like I can go all like “You do the damage, I keep you buffed and alive” is in instanced dungeons/missions.

I understand your point, I’m a pseudo-DPS cleric myself.

However, based on the above post. Being a full-support or a pseudo-support were not clear. Clarifying would be much better in the longrun, as well as helps remove doubts about your current build. (I noticed that one poster indicated and ask what a healer would do if you’re not healing, which in itself is not a question applicable for a cleric.)

If you’re going C2>Priest3>Chaplain>PD, that is indeed a variant and semi-solo DPS. But I won’t label it as Full-Support as there are other ranks better than Chaplain(solo-buffs) and PD(overused).

As a Semi-Support variant, the build proposed with Chaplain and PD is “good”.

~~ Dragonfang [Paladin3]

Thank you for the feedback, you mentioned kabalist. I have no experience whatsoever, but from what I heard kabalist is not in the best shape at the moment.

Sadly, its not that fine tuned atm. As such, if you’re getting it as full-support you’d only be getting the HP buff skill as something of use.

Though I have no experience in using it, most high lvl activities would love to have that skill in their party.

In any case, as you’d be rolling Semi-DPS / Support-Oriented. It won’t apply to you? or are you considering it?

1 Like

My initial plan is to go with cleric2>priest3>chap>pd

But since semin dps is not so welcomed, you even stated that its “ok” build. I might be going for dps or full support orientated.

If I’m going full support, I might forego chaplain and go for krivis.

As in dps type, I was thinking about cleric>priest3>chap>druid2? But I’ve invested around 20+ spr on my build, not sure if that still viable.

In conclussion, I cant decide yet… Full support seems nice but at the same time, the leveling wont be pleasant, and I’ll be depending on my team for the damage.

I apologize in advance if I’ve caused you any confusion. I put “ok” is because I have an aversion for chaplain xD, though It doesn’t necessarily mean its bad. The reason is most build Priest3 for party-support, yet gave up at the end by getting Chaplain class which is a personal-buff.

All clerics need SP regardless of their builds. You should be ok, and may even need to add spr later. Druid is more of a PvP as i’ve been seeing.

If it is your first char, I’d recommend getting a Support-Oriented but still be able to solo type of build. In that regard C2-Priest3 is good to have, and you’d need to pick up an aoe skill along the way (maybe Krivis for lightning?). As for other classes:

Krivis - Buffcount, DPS
Paladin1 - Restoration, increases heal
Dievderby - Utility
Oracle - Chance/Utility
Plague Doctor - Debuff/Utility
Pardoner - Debuff/Scrolls
Kabbalist - HP Buff
Monk/Sadhu/Druid - DPS Classes, sry can’t comment on these as i dont know them well enough.

Better choices would be Oracle/Kabbalist/PlagueDoctor, though that would be just my preferences. With whatever you picked, I would still recommend a rank2 of cleric for convenience. Although it is not necessary.

Sorry, I think I misunderstood your previous point. Thank you for the detailed lists of classes and their roles.

As I am informed, you are an experienced paladin, would you mind telling me if cleric2>priest3>chaplain>PD viable in late game or even future content?
The build idea focusing on support and individual damage, with high int, low spr in mind.

Forgive my butting in. :>

Lv. 280 Chap>Druid2 here. I’m full INT but before restatting I had around 60 pts invested in SPR and it didn’t hurt me too much. Cleric2>PD is also very viable in solo and party play for late/end-game content. If you want to focus on support AND damage, I think aiming for around 100con/100spr with gear and the rest in INT will be fine. I think I hit those numbers with around 60 pts invested in both CON and SPR. Honestly though, if we get those Blessing changes, a pure SPR/CON build will be best in my opinion.

If you go Druid 2, I’d just go for as much INT as possible. You’ll be able to offer a lot of invulnerability and strong heals while doing a LOT of damage.

2 Likes

Thank you for the details, is it hurt to have cleric at circle 1? From what I heard, cleric2 is a “must”, not sure how true is that.

It depends on what you want out of the build. I didn’t make my Chaplain with the intention of doing Earth Tower and PvP at the current cap, so it doesn’t hurt me. I can still keep parties alive with strong heals and Revive/Res/SS/Safety Zone/Sterea and I am very satisfied with my damage. What level are you currently?

1 Like

Im at level 30 still at priest circle 1.
Current invested stats: 21 spr, 7 con, rest int(not sure the value sorry)

I am quite interested in the druid and took a liking on this build.

Credit to this post:

That build is fine. Here’s mine. I opted for more points in Aspersion because that’s where the majority of my auto-attack damage is coming from. I kept Sacrament at 5 to match the duration with Last Rites. 3 is really all you need in Blessing; I prefer Sacrament for more holy damage, but you only need 1 level for the extra line of damage anyway.

1 Like

Yes, it is viable endgame, as for future content. idk. However, there is a high chance it’ll be viable in that area as well.

My concerns are since it is meta, you’d be rolling the same build as most players.

2 Likes

and bots… so be careful when ur afking XD

@Sandstorm
Thank you for the build and insight!

@Dragonfang
Okay, thank you and noted.

@the7crowmisfits
Hi there xD