Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

I’ve had the level of attack speed you’re showing since day 1 on iToS. It sounds more like some latency stuff was fixed for you personally. Which is a definite plus, but I’ve seen 0 change on my end (Been on Orsha the whole time with 70-90ms ping).

1 Like

Its the same as yours.

OH MAN! this sucks though this is basically what i had expected too. It was way to big of an increase for it to still be in there. Though i guess im suprised it didnt work AT ALL! i thought it would just be a smaller increase, I just don’t see the point of that spell anymore. It’s so useless though im sure it’ll change to something.

Sad day for sadhu’s. pun not intended. Thanks for testing blax!

Here is artwork made by Kaomarston for you guys :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Even with Prana not working. I still want to go sadhu c3. but also really want to go oracle purely to test. fuaak. help me guys xD

why not to take both? =\

ah i will. Just which one first :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: feck it, sadhu c3 it is boiiisss

yes

I’d have to agree that it is just latency

Right now my main issue at hand is why transmit prana does not work?
Is it in the patch notes?
These are the kind of things that makes sadhu life hard. you need to try it yourself or wait for someone to bite the bullet.
However the korean servers might have a number of patches over ours so the transmit prana to oob may be a possible future fix.

information for the class seems soo apocryphal and that’s very very problematic. This is something that needs to be addressed

1 Like

Oh nooooo. You sacrificed yourself for the good of everyone else. Even me, who was doing the same exact thing you were about to do. My heart goes out to you. Sadhu’s concept is really interesting, but holy crap that’s got to be frustrating.
Transmit Prana probably needs a bugfix, there’s absolutely no reason why we shouldn’t be able to put it on our OoB bodies since they awkwardly count as two entities (Hit a stamina crystal while in OoB and you’ll see the Stamina refill the both of you and your body.) Otherwise it’d be the most useless C3 skill…ever.

Sadhu itself just needs an overhaul, both quality of life and bug-fixes.

1 Like

transmit parana might not even be supposed to transfer int to your spirirt, think about it, ur spirirt having stats? transfers to an ally. spirrit ot just urself. oob already scales off of ur int, if u give it to urself (ur spirit is urself) it shouldnt be able to increase ur dmg. it might not be intedned t increase dmg, miht just have been a bug the whole time.

hahaha just hit sadhu c3. Tested prana, yeah seems like it doesnt work. tested it on a random. lasted about 10 seconds hahaha so bad

also seems like you cant get it to 60% with divine

y did u go sadhu c3 when u knew it didnt work :confused:

lol, cause i don’t really care and I just wanted too.

lol ok, im going, druid c2 after sadhu c2

I was thinkin tyler, why go sadhu at all? why not just go bokor 3 then druid

bcuz i like how sadhu is made, i like the idea of the class, the was it plays. once i get this char to sadhu c2 or druid c1 im gonna stop leveling him and go on to my diev>monk

hahaha, good on ya. I’ll build a bokor c3 soon. still deciding whether to put sadhu in it or not

soon im gonna build, a cleric2>krivis2>bokor2>PD

Thank you for validating