Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

ill just maybe place down cure or carnivory and walk enemy into it and then cancel like what drake said.

iā€™ve been sure i loose my sadhu character: cler c2 priest c2 sadhu c1; but i got sadhu C2 yesterday on rank 6, and take pocession skill, now it is working. The damage is pretty nice and sadhu C2 should live :slight_smile: So never listen about you already die, just live and try :wink:

Anyone sadhu c3 yet to test the prana?

Im at class level 14 with about 80% to go. Can probably get there in an hour but I really want to go oracle xD

but might just go c3 for the sake of testing

Still need 65% class expā€¦then Iā€™ll be sadhu 3

So, after all testing and ā– ā– ā– ā– , Sadhu 1 dmg is good or not? Or Sadhu is just the ā€œPossession Guyā€?

Iā€™m really struggling to think about my C6 choose, Iā€™m building C2 - Diev 3 - Something - PD

And I lack of CD in high spawns areas, so Iā€™m thinking if Sadhu will be a better option than Druid 1
Anyone can share the m.atk, gear and the damage you are doing with OoB just for research issues?

I have possession in level 5ā€¦ But I rarely use it. Itā€™s annoying to use when aloneā€¦but itā€™s great in parties. Still, OoB is my main skill and I deal 400-700 dmg with each hitā€¦itā€™s pretty strong already. Pure INT here

How much m.atk do you have? And how much int?
Are u using Rod or Blunt?
Can you kill same level monsters easy with OoB, or do you need some ā€œhelpā€ with other skills?

Iā€™ll give you my stats.
Mag atk - 704
INT 330 - Con 51
I do an roughly 500 x3 to mobs my levelā€¦ i guess per second
using a rod with 200 mag attk

OOB you can use yourself just need to remember itā€™s a tiny AOE and most of the time you have to have either fade or saftey zone up for it to be effective.
with the help of a tank everythings always easier. Even with a tank though the aoe is still small.

EDIT: i forgot to mention i have arde dagger which increased my damage by a fair bit.

@all

The old OoB attackspeed is back! (kinda)

Now playing on Fedimian with a 30ms ping I used OoB as always and was likeā€¦wait. Wasnā€™t that slower just yesterday?

Show time!!

http://puu.sh/oyRbT/d48a0c352f.jpg

As you can see, the attackspeed is quite fast again and the spirit really agile. Its a bit instable tho, Iā€™d say thats caused by my instable latency (ranging from 30-80ms). And while Iā€™m on it, I casted Mackangdal (Bokor2) to prove the invincibility at Out of Body (OoB will not be canceled)

So IMC connected the OoB attackspeed to the ā€œnormalā€ autoattack, which is highly influenced by the ping? I guess I canā€™t complain anymore :imp:

edit: @MixMix Thats some important info for everyone who wants to make a Sadhu I guess.

1 Like

I also think that it feels faster nowā€¦I have a awesome ping due to the transfer.

oh man im jealous, I was happy that my attack speed was slightly better but its not as fast as that. I guess my 150-200 ping isnt good enough

That makes sadhu a low-ping class, same as barrelshooter3 or other autoattack builds.

Thank you guys for the feedback. So I think here we go again, Sadhu my love =)

iCBT2 Feelings now

yep, guess itā€™s time for me to make that bokor i wanted to make xD

46,5% class exp until sadhu 3 -.-

niice, im about 50% to go aswell. Iā€™d probably be there sooner if quest mobs spawned more than 2 every 5 minutes -_-

1 Like

Do u know if the level 175 dungeon is worth it?

Worth it for exp? yes

1 Like

Good to know! Sadhu 3, here I come. Need < 30% class exp :>

ahh missions sure do take a while sometimes xD. im at 72%. but will probably sleep now. Iā€™ll be sure to check on your progress Blax! pretty excited for sadhu c3!!

1 Like