Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

Yes, any damage will cancel your channeling. You can start possession and still be interrupted by a monsters attack registering after the stun. So I try to have the monster walk into my cast.

Quick question on Guardian saint, does the buff go away immediately after a hit was successfully transferred? or does it remain until all charges are used up (Lv1 = 3 charges) Thanks!

I said that and yes, it doesn’t prevent it even if it says “invulnerable” and “dont feel any pain”. I posted a suggestion for that already because it’s kinda misleading.

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/bokor-c2-skill-mackangdal/

OMG! Thats amazing, now I’m actually considering making a sadhu 3.
I will not lie , I was starting to get a little disappointed with my sadhu.
But are you sure that ability is working this way right now ?

The video is pretty new. I was shown this video by Staff_Julie. I have no choice right now then to believe this. I will go to sadhu 3 next. I think I can do this the upcoming weekend

you know if it can work with Squire weap enchanting? Weap enchanting scale with Int right?
And, how his safety zone in this video lasts so long?

No idea. But u guess if weapon enchant increases the weapons MATK then it will work for sure

1 Like

im talking about this

the formula is:
[Skill Level+1]x[Number of Weapon Stars]
Attack Count: (2750 + INT)

Just so you guys know, that video posted here where the Sadhu was hitting like a truck with Paladin restoration is outdated, it was before the nerf

I’m stopping my Sadhu at C3 and leveling another class to wait and see what options arise at Rank 8.
Same thing with my Sorcerer who is currently locked at C2 as I want to see the Rank 8 options for now.

I want to see if Electus triggers on OoB AA’s since its 15% chance for 405 damage and we hit 3 instances of damage so its what a 32% chance or so per AA to trigger it, if it can be triggered?

Venom/Arde/Karacha dagger + Electus Amulet and then Valia/Ignition (if Ignition procs) could be a lot of damage.

The description for the item says

[Lightning Shock Effect] 15% chance to deal 405 magic damage on enemies when taking damage from Lightning property attacks

So, yeah…Out of Body shouldnt even be able to trigger this

You mean defensively. I thought when we gave them Electric property damage.

The description says it has a trigger chance when WE receive damage :confused:

he is cleric c3 sadhu c3

Just a headsup, the range increases as you level it. Its’ size is about the same as Zaibas’ on level 5.

1 Like

So, people are saying Druid C1 isn’t worth it without C2 and that’s just not true. Druid C1 has a ton of damage, and can eventually go into C2. Plague Doctor is probably a bad idea for Sadhu, but Kabbalist might actually be really good. As far as I know, Revenged Sevenfold blocks an attack, and then reflects 7x the damage (and since it’s a magic attack it also scales with Int in some way). Also, you get a lot of support/utility out of Ein Sof, and you can ride Merkabah for some extra mobility.

Well, I just think druid has no synergy with sadhu unless u go druid 2. Druid is awesome! I love it…but I am pretty sure there must be something that has more synergy with sadhu :slight_smile:

Possession is eh overrated.
Cure 15 is 38 hits. 40 with Divine Might, super cheap to enhance.
And it gains 1 point of base for each int you’ve got.

Possession… I mean being holy type has its advantages and it can hit fliers, expected double skill damage like Psychic pressure and Hell breath…
If Transmit Prana can add over 500 damage per hit, that’s great but its a 2 minute cooldown that you’ll lose when you unsummon your Spirit or get hit.

Wow. Reading all of that was incredibly worth. I may alter my build to go Sadhu 3 > Kabbalist or Druid C1 or even just back to Krivis. Plague Doctor has skills that are nice, but skills that clash hard as well. Oracle doesn’t particularly add anything to the table.

I had a feeling it was % transfer, but I didn’t know you could cast it on your OoB body; That’s really cool actually. That, plus the old OoB…yeah, I can see why it was nerfed unless you invest in Sadhu 3. Because holy goddesses you’re doing more burst constant damage than the bursters doing their burst.

I also think going to kabbalist im really hesitating, Im Cleric C1 > Krivis C2 > Sadhu C2, i dont know if i go Cleric C2 > Kabbalist or Druid C1 > Druid C2 or Cleric C2 > Plague Doctor … :confused: