Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

Lol i get how it works.

I’ll show you what I did. That way you can tell me where I went wrong. I may be miss understanding something.

SO!
So playing with the calculator in order to get to 419 INT he needs to add about 217 int at level 177 and rank 6.
Final INT = 419
INT added = 217

So how i saw it was that the spirit would be the same.

Final INT = 419
INT added = 217

With the prana we’re transfering 50% of the Actual INT therefore
New
INT added = 217 + (50% of Actual INT)
INT added = 426
using the calculator it would increase the actual int to
Final INT = 870
Not taking into account his damage but what the calculator has
it goes from
595 to 1047.

My previous thinking was that took 50% of actual int and added it back into the actual int so 419 x 1.5 but that was even less damage.

EDIT: well either way it doesn’t bother me too much. I really want to just know if it actually works :stuck_out_tongue:

How do u think would restoration benefit damage? I read about an equip that increases damage based on the HP recovery…but that would probably limit us… Might be worth it. Not sure

that guy uses Restoration + OOB.
he has Catacombs Club fyi

I pull the above assumption out of thin air though, but I believe it is correct. A confirmation from an actual usage is needed. A screenshot before and after of the stat sheet of the receiving player would be great too.

@BlaXun to the rescue. Your sacrifice will be remembered. :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

How does restoration equate to damage?

1 Like

ahh its one of the videos that made me want to play sadhuuu, the liieeeesss

the transmit prana video?

Restoration improves hp recovery, so it’s turned into magic amp.

It’s not to bad, but there’s some quite nice +con necklaces that you could use to free up more points towards int.

" the liieeeesss"?
does it mean that restoration does not work in iTOS?

wait this means that I can boost my magic damage with aukuras… RIGHT?
so aukuras is actually a good combo for sadhu if you have this item.

lol, sorry, ignore me xD. this video + the other videos of cure and zalciai double damaging are the reasons why i went with sadhu. I love it now but initially i was pretty disapointed in the damage, of course after watching these videos with this damage :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: oh ■■■■ didnt realise this was made in feb this year, so this would be pretty accurate? mmmm i look forward to lvl 210 of myself

Yes, but aukuras’'s added hp recovery is low though, 180 for skill lvl 15 + maxed attribute equals 72 magic amp.

Also it still has a annoying long cd and is stationary, restoration is far better tbh.

I created another topic for collecting suggestions on how to improve Out of Body.

Hi tyler…
I think with the recent discoveries. Sadhu circle 3’s oob attack would hit like a truck.

1 Like

It reduces physical defense, so it does absolutely nothing for your oob attack.
Archers and swordsmen love it tho.

1 Like

ive read someone say that mackangdal didnt prevent oob or possession being cancel, is it true?

and 1 more question, is it posession restrain enemy for doing any action, include attacking?

Normal enemies can’t move and attack in Possession. Bosses can move and attack, though, but still take damage.

Is possesion now easily canceled by any attack like in late icbt2 ?
Thanks

I am just circle 1 right now. maybe by the end of the week i can answer you

1 Like

Ye, yes it is.
Posession has no AoE attack Ratio but a fixed enemy count of 5.
Just one more enemy can easily break posession.

However, since it has only 20 seconds cooldown its still worth it… even though I dont like it :stuck_out_tongue: