Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

Yes.

…20characters

larger hp per second. It helps in dungeons when your heal is on cooldown.

I asked Julie if she could explain Transmit Prana. Nobody here seems to have tried it and many people say different things about this skill. Some say it gives the Sadhus INT to an ally on a %base. Other people say it gives the complete INT + LevelBonus to an ally… Nobody takes the risk of picking sadhu 3 to test it. I will take that risk… But I still have about 26 levels u till I hit R6. Well, I will report back if I get a reply from Julie. Have a nice day!

1 Like

I’m still circle 1 sadhu and am spending my time running dungeons. I’ll update you if i get there. I’ll try to rush for levels this week.

1 Like

You’re like a man on a mission to Mars… God speed.

Not really. Took my time to create a thaumaturge and some other mid 50 characters too. Still, I hope sadhu stays strong enough to be my main

I think mixmix has some ideas he played sadhu in close beta and I saw some of his youtube videos.

Isn’t that the person that made that nice sadhu article? I am pretty sure he/she mentioned he/she didn’t get to try it yet.

damn guess it’s gonna be a… I’ll race you to sadhu 3. are you in klai server? I’d like to try oob with another sadhu with transfer prana

Haha! Exactly my thought! OoB after receiving Transmit Prana would be nice. I hope the snapshotting will work with Transmit Prana. That would give awesome DMG boost and, due to heal, make us pretty hard to kill. Now imagine two of those sadhus with such high damage farming with level 15 (and therefore long-range) OoB. Probably on the exact same spot so we can have safety zone active all the time… That would be incredible :smiley:

Yes, I play on Klaipeda but I will file my transfer request later today

wonder what would happen if you daisy chained transmit prana with multiple sadhu’s xD

1 Like

Right I was thinking about that. Notice how in tree of savior your sequence of buff affects your evasion drastically. maybe a daisy chain of sadhu might actually work… and if i am correct the skill states that you buff those in front of you so you buff more than one guy at a time. it seems even better right?

Would love to hear more about Transmit Prana. As far as I can tell (and I have read this entire thread) no one in this thread has actually picked Sadhu C3. Who knows, maybe it’s actually sleeper OP :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Got a reply from Julie

BlaXun
2h
Hello Julie,
I’d like to ask if you could help me, and the sadhu community, by explaining a skill. The skill is “Transmit Prana” and the description doesn’t really explain its effect.

[Skill Description] Transmit Prana1
Localization
The current skill description for “Transmit Prana” (Sadhu 3 Skill) says “Transfer your abilities to allies in front of you.” “Transmits 10 of INT” Okay…what exactly does it mean? Its a Sadhu 3 skill. We can reach sadhu 3 as early as Rank 6…which takes a while to reach. Some people told me the “10 of INT” are 10% …somebody else said it would transmit all of our INT + additional 10 points. Then we dont know if its a buff that stays for a while or if it does only stay until the cast i…
We had a lot of talks about what this skill MIGHT do, but since it’s only available as sadhu3 (which is a rank 6 class) nobody wants to take the risk and give it a try.

I hope you can provide a understandable translation for this skill as the current description doesn’t really help.

Thanks in advance

And, btw… I really hope you get this messy game fixed. The spawn system is a mess, the team storage (potential loss) is a mess… There is NO optimization… I am afraid of the transition to F2P… You guys at IMC might get eaten alive…

Staff_Julie
1m
Hi, BlaXun.
I’ve checked and the skill transmits 10% (at level 1), not 10 points. Perhaps the percentage symbol disappeared somewhere along the line? I’ll post this problem on my report, though I can’t guarantee it will get fixed.
There have been warnings by players that if you’re in the middle of using it on another player and they move, the skill fails. It looks like a lot of Korean players just use the skill on their own spirits, since the skill works even if Astral Body is moving around.
That’s what it looks like in this video, at least. :confused:

3 Likes

‘’-OOB will cancel if body got hit any anything.’’

this is true? i dont get c2 =O

1 Like

Yes. That is true… But it’s not really a big problem. You got safety zone (and maybe fade) and with high level OoB you can move very far away from enemies

What does this mean? you buff your spirit?

Exactly! Check the video. The body looses INT, but the spirit gets the INT. Since it’s the spirit that deals damage this works perfectly. His damage rises from 3XX3 to 8XX3.

It also seems as if the buff has no time limit. I guess casting it again will remove the buff and the character gets his INT back. This is insane!

With level 5 Transmit Prana you move 50% of your INT. With divine might it’s 60%. I am not sure if there is a monster jewel for Transmit Prana right now, but if there is you can move 70% of your INT to your spirit or some partner.

Transmit Prana seems incredibly strong. I will absolutely go for sadhu 3.

4 Likes

Just checked. It seems as if there is no monster gem for Transmit Prana right now. So, we can transmit at max. 60% of our INT to a part Er or ourself.

INT is undeniably the most needed stat for sadhu.

NICE !!! guess we found a way…