Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

lucky. you dont know how much everyone wants to be you right now. arde adds 150 fire damage to each aa tick, so 200+150,200+150,200+150
so its a 450 damage increase, thats x3 of your original damage :0 2 bad its rare, sadhu should be able to get it 4 free

i just thought about something oracly, if u get death sentence in a duel u can just use that and then run around and auto win.

Death sentence is a LV 1 debuff. It can be dispelled really easily. (Cure, Pardoner Scroll). Plus, it takes a decently long time to activate.

yeah but if the other person is a swordeman or archer (wizard?) then RIP

If they kill you before it goes off it doesnā€™t matter :stuck_out_tongue:
Also, itā€™s a bad idea to structure your build around just dueling. Thatā€™s not even a serious form of PvP >.>

Do we know if Ignition triggers the ā€œBURNā€ effect with OoB Attacks?

1 Like

has someone tried the venom dagger with his sadhu? its look like a far better arde dagger

It is. Venom has bigger numbers than Arde, and it therefore better.

1 Like

where do we get ignition?
22 isnā€™t much but It should be nice.
if the burn effect triggers so should toy hammers effect right?

the damage is nice would be a nice alternative for arde i guess
The chance is pretty small.
actually its a higher level than arde so it should have a higher damage hehehe.

actually I think sadhu 3 is not so bad. it has a lot of utility. but Iā€™m not sure how good it is compared to druid.

I donā€™t know if this is the place to ask? but how does bokor mix with sadhu?
how is bokor a str build?

Just wanna understand since being a ghost and having some zombies around you seem fun

Alrightā€¦ just read a bit about this

it feels like a way to have a sadhu monkā€¦ where your body does double punchā€¦ since you can go full int and just channel half of those into str with this skill and keep your int.

but this would be more of an INT monk.
since you need bokor 3 for this. or it could be a party combo

Before testing it I assumed the bokor 2 skill mackangdal would work like pain barrier and surespell, as it nullifies pain to eliminate staggering. But it seems like you still get canceled even in mackangdal mode, which is nonesense. Either you feel pain or not.

Well. You still have your wall of rotten meat left protecting you. And you can spam effigy while doing your OoB autoattack at the same time. And only the zombietrain skill scales in str, effigy is int.

I see. Thanks for explaining.

I just tried to see if its possible to build a sadhu monk with bokor but its too hard to build on a niche. I guess its more of a team combo (transfer prana to monk and bokor drops flag and gives monk an extra 300 str)

what advantage aukuras lvl 10 ? Iā€™m starting to regret to get this skilā€¦

You double the speed of natural regeneration. get it to 15 and youā€™ll be getting a tick every 5 seconds. This tick will be Base regen+Aukuras+Paladinā€™s regeneration aura.
Then use Animus to gain like, 300 magic amp.

1 Like

is viable for c>k2>sadhu2>druid2 full int???

The necklace will be less so, but it should work fine.
Iā€™d probably have my krivis skills be:

• Aukuras 10
  • Zalciai 1
  • Daino 4
  • Zaibas 10
  • Divine Stigma 5

and those 11 con points would be great