Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

Zalciai scale with spr?? i’m full int, better spend points em aukuras??

Zalciai is only used for the magic amp attribute. You can’t crit in OoB anyway. Personally I maxed Aukuras (lvl 10).

Is there any benefit for sadhu’s to have spr?

Its not, check tosbase, enemies really don’t have a lot of stats or get most of their damage from stats.

Flat stat reduction is trash in Pve.

In pvp -75 to all 5 stats is 375 stats lost, although Int/STR are basically mutually exclusive so in practice its 300 stats lost which would be a considerable loss.

So it means stat reduction is basically a pvp oriented skill

Kinda but not really? You dont really have much ability to…keep anyone inside.

No, just lvl up cloth ability.

I do believe its better to lvl up plate due to its hp bonus then cloth. The 4 plate might be overkill since you dont need accuracy with oob, but 3 plate + gloves should be best. It seem to be best for everyone really.

just got back to sadhu c1 again,148 int this time. its better than last time but it could use a attack speed buff as im sure everyone can agree with. havent attacked anything my level yet but 3 shot lvl 65 (im lvl 80 rn). have attribute at level 26. once (if) i get arde dagger i will be great. its worse than effigy (i think, havent tried oob on anything my level ) but id rather use oob than effigy cuz of hex’s cd.

until the attack speed buff ( f we get one) i just have to practice running in front of the mob to attack then while they are runnign at me Q_Q

wow, you guys know those annoying quests where you have to aa pillars or altars for 1 damage? if u have bokor u can use the monkey skull for damage!
monkey skull. monkeyskull2op
bokorftw

Honestly tho, ppl say that Vashita Sadhi is bad but when you look at the 50 Com reduction in a área, it’s pretty impressive. You’re getting those points the enemies invested into CON and stepping on them.

1 Like

@stevenson.cunanan @lucianomrj Zalciai’s crit does scale with SPR, but as a Sadhu there’s no real reason to have SPR. Nothing important to them scales with it.

my actually build> Zalciai 3, Divine Stigma 1, Aukura 10, Zaibas 10, Daino 6
wHat u think??

That is exactly what Im using right now lol.

Divine Stigma should 100% be maxed. And Aukuras is pretty bad. I would go Zaibas 10, Divine Stigma 5, Daino 9, Zalciai 3, Aukuras 3. Than way you can get the attributes on both Zalciai and Aukuras, while still getting all the damage from Zaibas and Stigma. And Daino is probably one of the more useful utility skills that Krivis has if you’re building Int.

1 Like

Get in a party with a class with focus on str and a c3 linker and your zombies will have lots of fun :smiley:

1 Like

i have a question does that attribte that decreases physical defence of enemes help sadhu oob damage? it decreases physical def, sadhu oob does magical dmg.

It does not help sadhu damage.
Although I guess you can use monk skills while OoB so…?

oh i maxed it 4 no reason then, it will help my pt kill bosses faster in dungeons so its good support then

1 Like