Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

Hello. I am doing glasscannon build. Actually lv108 with all stats on INT (almost 200) but some points on CON (maybe just 3-4 points extra, i have 16 con with items).

My weapons and equipment are nothing important, I’ve crafted only the quest items and I use nothing special yet.

My classes are Cleric C1 -> Krivis C2 -> Sadhu C1

EDIT: If u really want some details ask me, I can give more details this afternoon.

Nice to hear. I also invested every single point into INT and I am now level 129. I use a rod with 155 MATK and didn’t manage to get a arde dagger yet.
The damage with OoB AA isn’t amazing… But it shouldn’t be… It’s just AA while being invincible… Making it incredible powerful would be wrong. Glad somebody agrees

What I found about Sadhu is that it gived me the play versatily that i needed from INT Krivis.

I’m focusing on increasing the Astral Body Explosion Dmg for PVP (cause i think OOB for pvp will be kinda useless)

AND OOB offers some strategic defensive movement that I’m testing and it is veeery interesting.

I agree. ABE is pretty nice. The attribute helps in dungeons to give the damage dealers some time to cast skills or recover. Did you try vashita siddhi yet? I didn’t really find it to decrease enemy stats…well… The DDs might notice it though. However, the confuse attribute on max level is pretty nice. Another measurement to make dungeons easier. Possession seems bad to pull of…I think a high level safety zone is key for it. OoB with a great range and Pratkiri is awesome… I just wish the position bugs would be fixed already :frowning:

I’m not using points on Vashita. Maybe in the future if I have free points, but I don’t like the fact that the debuff affects as a int number without atribute or % variation.

I use for the dmg buff Divine Stigma from Krivis. It affects to OOB dmg and all.

I hope vashita siddhi gets some kind of % boost someday. About 90% of all skills uses hard-values…which isnt a good idea and will make all this obsolete. Well, we’ll just have to wait I guess. I got the points since I will completely ignore Posession…well, I will let it rot on level 1 … I just hope we can squeeze some good damage out of ABE.

Do sacrament and blessing effects actually work on Sadhu Astral Attacks ?

If so, I am wondering if sadhu isnt the better choice to chaplain for a otherwise support priest build.

The advantage would be that OOB AA do not place the cleric in such danger, chaplains must get up close to apply their damage.

Glancing at the numbers, sadhu auto attack might even scale higher than chaplain aspergillum ?

No they do not proc in OoB. At least not blessing.

1 Like

There is no buff that affects OOB. Only INT buffs cause your OOB dmg is based on INT.

1 Like

Did anybody here get to test Transmit Prana? Is it a buff that will be applied or does it show the INT increase in the character window?

If it shows in the character window, wouldn’t it be possible to chain Transmit Prana from one sadhu to the next and finally into another class? From what I read Transmit Prana takes all your INT + (skill level * 10) and transmits it into a character in front. The skill description sounds as if it was simply giving 10*skill level INT to “characters” infront. I’d really like to know more bout this skill.

1 Like

i dont like how u cant do anything while use vashidda

spent 5 hours farming for this. It does the same damage as my rod with 167 magic damage which i assume means it does add that 50 bonus because it’s magic damage is 50 less than the rod.
Having said that, the rod is still probably better becaue you can anvil it’s magic damage where as the valia you can’t

For devil types i’ll try in a bit.

1 Like

im trying to farm for arde dagger so oob can actually be viable. but its so rare.

1 Like

I havent try yet, so its a canalized skill? so useless XD

Thx. I am interested in your results :slight_smile:

Alright, can confirm the Valia add’s the 50 holy and the extra 74 to devil types.

1 Like

its supposed to be used while youre in a party. when youre solo its useless

Pretty cool. Thx for testing :slight_smile:

Yeah… That’s correct. But with the max confuse attribute it really helps. Much less attacks on the party = better survivability

i need more int Q_Q… hopefully oob is actually good but my int is just low. i have 90 if i went full int i would have like 180… hopefully whenngame goes free i can get stat reset with tp

1 Like