Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

0 attributes tho
i honestly think the attack speed should get better the more levels you have on oob, levelling it just for the distance seems so meh

1 Like

Why does Sadhu have a physical defense reduction chance if they don’t do physical damage themselves. After initial research, I found http://toswiki.treeofsaviorgame.com/skill/ectoplasm_attack (from that link) was physical, but it doesn’t seem so in practice. So we are buffing physical attackers such as swordsman/monks with the ability?

How much better? Trying to farm arde dagger for 5 days on 2 chars now…

145*3 damage better xd

Ah, so its flat addition. But that 145 is amplified by the OoB Attribute, right?

im doing 3 x 225 damage at lvl 108 with a fire rod, 19% attribut and 199 Int.
With a arde dagger, you can add 153 on every hit, so 388 x 3. I need it damm.

With all this hate regarding OoB nerf dmg, it is even worth spending point to max level is. Since Distance is meh

Astral Explosion is kinda nice, but how about possession… it is worth getting Sadhu C2 for Possession alone? it does get cancelled on hit by any source

Do not getting possession is not an option, this is the most powerful skill of the Sadhu right now. Sadhu C2 is obligatory and yes you should spend all of your points in Out of body.

1 Like

QUESTION?

First:
Is it recommended to add some CON points?
Im at lvl 120 with 4k HP, and i can be one hit kill easy against some mobs…

Second:
Should i go for Kaloo Hammer or Valia? (i didnt found any good ROD).

Tnx guys!

I dont think CON would help much. It would still not be enough…and, in OoB (which is active a lot of the time) your DEF is 0…so, even HP wont help much. I toggle between safety zone and fade (both max level) all the time and it works pretty well. The only things that kill me are the bugs in the sadhu engine…

What bugs are you referring too
I feel that sadhu is clunky but I dont know of the bugs. I thought they fixed the damage bug that makes the damage bigger.

By clunkiness, I mean… my character has to close his eyes and position his hands to push his spirit out. The spirit takes so long to pull his body to it. bringing the spirit back takes so long as well with oob. and lastly astral explosion waits for the body to do a jutsu thing before it explodes… and to add I dont like astral explosion since it pulls your spirit back.

(by the way , I have a feeling that this thread has an occult following now)

Accordign to someone who replied to me. this no longer exists.
I am not sure though. but if it does… there doesn’t seem to be a way to level it.

Hello, I’ve been lurking around the thread for a couple days.

The new sadhu is indeed underwhelming than what I’ve expected after watching them vids. But changes are changes and we have to adapt.

I’m playing a cleric > krivis 2 > sadhu and I feel to maintain relevant in the current game we’d have to transition from being an auto attacking beast to a hybrid support.

I’m considering taking it into a diev 2 then plague doctor, using the sadhu c1 as a filler inbetween spells and for auto attacking bosses. The damage remains the same anyway, and with good gear and attributes there is no reason I feel that the class will fall off too much.

Posession can be cancelled ( i think it still is right? )
And i feel its not that reliable. Thats why i feel the c2 is not needed. The whole point is to use sadhu to be mobile and flexible in both pve and pvp.

Unless its a bug, I’ve noticed the astral projection bomb can be moved while charging. It makes it all the more better since you can push the mobs in the direction you want by following it if it moves.

I feel positioning in this game is so much more important than being able to take hits or deal damage. And the sadhu can do just that.

The only question I need help confirming if the Vashitty aura thingy with the confusion attribute procs incineration.

If it does then there is a potential stack of these 7 debuffs

Zalcai
Asura??
Deprotection zone??
Laima
World tree
Stigma
Vashitty??

1 stack = +2 secs
Incinerate 5 basic duration is 7 secs.

Would like to hear the opinions of what you guys think. I feel everyone is too fixated on getting sadhu as a pure dps along with druid to consider that it can be a good support as well!

Sadhu is not dead, just different for now.

I’ve nothing to say about the oob bugs though haha.
I only ever use sadhu now when bossing or clearing large amounts of mobs with astral.

Oh yes I’m using a mace so the physical damage from that makes carve somewhat relevant, and a decent burst to get any single mobs that break through the owls and zaibas to hit you.

Info:
Tigar lvl 127
Orsha

Currently running 50con rest Int

2 Likes

cleric>cleric>cleric>sadhu or cleric>krivis>krivis>sadhu
HELP ME

I understand your point and it does make sense. I guess the point is a auto attack dps sadhu is not as VIABLE as before.

First of all, my understanding of what you brought up is that sadhu is a great filler class and with that I do agree with your point. To support this

1. oob + safetywall/fade is a good combo when your main dps spell is on cooldown_.
  • if you count the utility of having some form of autoattack that is int based, it IS a good one circle stopover for any int based cleric build.
  • ie Because kirvis has a 30 second down time, sadhu’s oob+safetywall can compensate for that.
  • This may have been the original intention of the class. I actually now run dungeons as a main source of heal and dps. being high int and all. so my build is a support nuker. the only thing that doesnt seem to comply with sadhu is physical clerics and priestly clerics
  • there are good classes chemistry for sadhu which includes(and are not limitted to):
  • kirvis - dps and int based so they play together fine
  • druid - dps and int based so they play together fine as well
  • bokor - ghostly figure + zombie
  • deivdir - carve while oob = epic
  • priest - buff guys and help out a bit why not but there are far better ways to go.
  • plague doctor - lots of debuff and buff… enough said
  • kabbalist - support dps… or even the purest support with a hint of sadhu…
  1. Oob is not the only thing in sadhu’s kit
  • transfer prana + mages = EPIC,
  • taking away peoples stats = BIG
  • POSSESSION = disable as well as nuke
  • prakriti 5% hp every 8 seconds… not bad
  1. Items are build changers
  • there is an spr oob based damage mace. it basically takes damage from spr
  • arde dagger helps your dps a LOT A WHOLE LOT its like flat damage buff.

conclusion is THERE ARE OPTIONS… but

People may like to centralize their build on sadhu’s kit namely oob; and this has take a hit. sadhu has glaring weaknesses if you focus on oob and his mobility.

• it is buggy as someone stated
  • it is clunky as I personally feel. It is fun nonetheless.
  • deep in every sadhu fan’s heart is the sight of being an int auto attack glass cannon… but balance seems to be a challenge. it moves fast so it needs attack speed but the problem with attack speed might be the benefits from elemental weapons. but considering it doesn’t get priest buffs… I think its fair nonetheless but thats debatable.

So do we still go for the specialize to sadhu c2 and c3? that depends on your taste.
I would assume the main point of this thread is to educate one another on possibilities.

Bugs aside, I feel like this would all be solved if that attack speed was increased with damage slightly lowered just so I can see that satisfying string of numbers i saw in videos in the cbt.

Also i agree on you both. If this is the road IMC’s taking with sadhu. it just means the gameplay’s different and we can no longer call sadhu’s a dps class. Just gotta tell the people who choose it that before they find out the hard way :stuck_out_tongue:

Having said that im still having fun with Sadhu and just because i want too, I plan on going sadhu c3!

1 Like

Does anyone know what will happen if you transform as a druid… can you still draw out your spirit -> Oob?
seems like an interesting concept…
but its far off so just wanna ask

1 Like

was thinking that too. an oob of the transformation ;D. I’d also love to know this
Though i believe your skill set gets replaced with the tranformations skills but im not a druid so not too sure.

I started considering this since I dont think circle 3 sadhu is worth it… so I am considering druid, plague, or the carver class.