Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

Block Penetration is something linked with Physical Attack… Since OoB is considered magia attack, I guess it doesn’t work! But the good side is that you will never miss an OoB hit!

Quick question. Is kaloo hammer worth getting? I have 60 base SPR.

Further up kaloo was tested and found to be far less useful then additional elemental damage and higher int.

Hi guys they answered me

STAFF_Ethan 2m

Hello @rmatiasg,

Balancing is always an issue for any MMORPG. We will most definitely look into balancing issues as well, but we are currently trying to focus on stabilization so that more people can enjoy the game.

1 Like

It’s good to hear something from ADMs… but I’m sad, seeing so many problems regards server stabilization I just can think that it will take ages for us to see some rework or buff to Saddhu!

Not anymore they removed the “hidden buff”

Keep waiting as soon as they let in the F2P players were going to be right back at square one.

1 Like

Server Stabilization > Fixed > Bot overload > need to fixed > need to wait for a long time before get fixed > Skill balancing on a certain class > having problem with Server again > SADHU rework?

It is gonna take a while LOL

1 Like

Not really, its only our server that this is happenning afaik, so the balance team on korea should handle this if the playerbase is as vocal as we are on this matter.

10 Likes

oh wow lol. nice.if you didnt have dagger and rod at level 90+ you would be crying like us Q_Q.

I don’t have the arde dagger xD

were u a full supporter b4 this? sadhu is not good w/o arde dagger… priest>sadhu…(no joke, a priest buffed me w/ sacarament and blessing, 300x3. sadhu is only 150x3) were u bokor b4 sadhu? bokor is 10x better. sadhu is one of the weakest damage classes as of right now. once you get into the higher levels you will see how weak sadhu is. hopefull we get a buff

I was Cleric->Cleric->Cleric before turning into sadhu

Can’t you use Hexing, OOB and effigy while auto attacking?

Cleric c2 - Bokor maxed hex, effigy and zombies.

This is not true. Zalciai reduces the enemy’s resistance to critical hits, which means they are more likely to recieve a crit (which I guess is like an extra crit buff for your party)

I think the reason sadhu has the most replies is because it has sooo many hidden properties or unclear ones.

Not anymore… Please IMC, do something.

1 Like

Could anyone give me a video of the hidden bonus neft, with blunt weapon please?
Wand didn’t receive hidden bonus even in iCBT2.

Literally just got my sadhu, tried the hidden buff thing with zalciai and heal with both a mace and a rod, didnt work

The damage with just my rod was pretty bad, but after i equipped arde dagger it got a lot better