Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

That’s what is making me stick to Sadhu. I see OoB as a complementary source of damage, not the main focus. It’s a good tool to use while your spells are on cooldown, and also allows your cleric to move much faster, allowing you to catch up to your party if needed.

Sadhu adds, from what I see, 2 sources of damage in the form of Astral Body Explosion and Possession, and a ton of utility with OoB, allowing you to dish out some extra damage while supporting and casting damage spells from afar.

1 Like

I agree with you. I just got to sadhu a few minutes ago… tested damage without attributes and felt that the normal attack was below that of barba 20 lvls behind me. I just started so i haveto no equips that are proper. Just quest items. Am almost 80 all int n each oo. Attack does 3 140+ damage so around 500 give or take… its equivalent to around a hit of the lightning spell. It has no cost and has good movespeed… seems like good utility. I’ll see where i get. But so far so good…

Its not the biggest burst but its nice… would love a faster attack speed with less damage though heheh e

1 Like

I am curious about 4 armor set damage reduction though… if it lowers obb damage taken…if so the extra health would be awesome.
The other thing i hope to test is the range increase per level… how big is it?

500 is good but not with that attack speed, they need to change it.
A priest with Blessing and Sacrement deals actually more damage than OOB.

3 Likes

Do you guys know if Diev Statues can be casted while OOB is active?

Do you guys know if Diev Statues can be casted while OOB is active?

Yes.

20characters

The other thing i hope to test is the range increase per level… how big is it?

10 range per level.
On first level your range is 150. At level 5 it’s 190. At level 10 it’s 240. It makes a big difference. Really.

How far is X range? If 150 is already off the screen then leveling wouldn’t be all that important~

It’s not off the screen =D

but trust me, I hated it lvl 5 and loved it lvl 10 on ICBT2. It makes a big difference leveling it.

And it’s not like we have anywhere else to spend those points anyway, hahaha!

1 Like

Decreases the enemy’s physical defense by 30% with a chance of 10% per
attribute level when using a basic attack during Out of Body. (Unable to
turn ON/OFF during Out of Body.) max level being at 5.
So a 50% chance per attack to lower defense by 30%.

Also im only 105 so about 20 or so levels worth of playing it. I definitely have most fun doing dungeons.
Cleric 3, so i only have to chuck down 2 heals, send out oob, attack it all. If the party seems a bit weak and needs heals more often then normal, I’ll spec into the explosion doing knock back, juust incase heals on CD, to give them a few extra seconds. otherwise use like normal.
I love the pakitri spell where you move to where the OOB is. If someones about to die and tanking. I’ll just zoom in and saftey zone and jump away.

1 Like

For fun if nothing else. I saw this thread before I got to Sadhu, but I still chose Sadhu because even if it isn’t great atm, it seemed fun and so far I like it. Balance changes constantly anyway so I don’t see that much of a point in caring about what is the strongest atm other than looking at synergies between classes in your build.

Also another problem is things tend to be cluncky. Control needs practice.

Does Arde Dagger raise the dmg of oob, and what increase the most Magic amp or magic atk?

1 Like

guess the way IMC can buff sadhu is on the skill animation…can be great if all skill have a quick animation…

like possession, this skill very very very easily get interrupted even on PvE, and its melee…
as it is, so hard to cast possession without protection, even-though using protection is very situational in party play so we shouldnt cast protection carelessly…
spirit bomb too take a long animation to cast…

Any type of +elemental dmg works on OoB.

Magic amp is currently the same as max magic attack, so magic attack is twice as good for the same amount.

1 Like

It really sounds like a lot of fun! Can’t wait to get to sadhu. Did u max safety zone and fade?

So Arse Dagger should add quite a bit of damage. Nice. So there is still some good potential to get a damage increase with OoB

With enhance and int scaling, of course.
Not exactly good enough for it to be viable as your sole dmg option, but it’s a excellent supplement for your dps. (should easily hit 3k dmg as well at 280 ish.)

Hopefully we’ll get this rod eventually, would also be a huge dps increase:

Do I understand correctly that those elemental dmg increase stats will be used by OoB too? So those 3 elemental damage values will be helping with OoB dmg?

Yep, and elemental damage is effected by enhance attributes. So that’s a wopping +800 dmg rod for spellcasters.