Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

I used int/dex stat build along with using leather clothes back in first beta and it was a good ride and I’m still planning to stick with this build because evasion is really cool boost to your character when it comes to avoid from critical situations like getting mobed by annoying mobs or when your health is low then you can get away from hits that comes out of nowhere when you are fighting with bosses with accuracy skills. You can even tank their mobs too so you can focus on attacking while evading mobs and random boss or other mob attac. Here is the build I used in the first beta btw:

and int/dex stat disturbition was like something like 5:3 ratio meaning; 5 int and go with 3 dex every time.

Hello everyone, is still making up make a Sadhu? If so, what would be the best match for him?

Hey Gays! What’s happened with OBB hidden buff?? It’s look like don’t works with me. Any information???

Sadhu got nerfed and nerfed some more and then one more time right before steam launch. AKA sadhu is garbage now

There were rumors of said combo being entirely removed, so i guess that’s true then?

Anyone actually reached sadhu so far? I’m finishing up cleric c3 and would love it to be secretly good dps for a support build :slight_smile:

I played it before OBT and it was great.
With the attack speed nerf I’m sure it is still very good but it seems like you can no longer kite/kill stuff

Just dont. I’m sadhu level 108 and I can confirm they remove hidden buff. OOB is really weak for now. If you want to use sadhu to DPS, this isn’t the best idea.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up, that’s a shame. Out of interest what path did you choose?

The whole reason of going sadhu is to have a constant good dps when all your pew pew spells are down, so, while its not as uberpowered as before does it help or not? as sadhu, you now have astral explosions and oob to deal with flyers, and eventually possession. Did you find that it helps at least?

1 Like

I agree about possession, its pretty good and usefull, in my opinion is the only skill of sadhu that will have some sinergy with R6 R7 and future ranks. I don’t know what you will build in your character, but yes, oob is kinda useless now. I agree they should nerf damage (hidden buff OR atk speed, not both). I got my arde dagger to help the damage of OOB, now its not too useless like before.

In any case, like you said, its helpful against flyers, but zaibas can handle very good with them. If you don’t have zaibas and re playing solo, oob is still usefull until you reach higher ranks.

Currently c3 cleric / c1 sadhu, will reach c2 sadhu today for possession, this skill still very good if they keep it like ktos, this is the best skill you will have to use in higher ranks like druid etc.

Let me clarify one thing before someone rage against me. I just said sadhu is not the best idea for DPS right now, since oob got a huge nerf ok? I still love possession dmg and effect.

2 Likes

You’re the first c3 Cleric - Sadhu I’ve found! So you think Possession is still worth 2 ranks of Sadhu? My other options are Krivis or Diev, neither appeal really…would love an in-depth review: skill and stat choices etc. I’m mostly int with some spr…Heal and SZ 15, rest into Cure, one in Fade.

I can confirm it before sleep, but for now I just believe its pretty good yet, since I was playing in ktos before and is still good. I’ll let you know how good possession still is since I reach class 5 (I’ll save 5 points for maximize possession asap).

1 Like

Could I ask: what is OOB uptime like with SZ15? I imagine it’s pretty good. Can you still keep up healing whilst OOB’ING in dungeons? Look forward to a review of possession, thanks :slight_smile:

SZ15 is the same time, just increase number of hits. To be honest, since you max attribute of SZ hits ( http://www.tosbase.com/database/attributes/401017/ ), I think you dont need SZ15. I can keep OOB full time using Fade lv 10 + SZ lv.5. In dungeon, people I’ve meet dont like you stand there because most of them re lazy to move their body to heal spot, they want Heal without move around.

But… yes, you can if you want, just be ready to meet some people that will ask for SZ and heal full time.

That’s great ty… I will go Sadhu anyway, unless possession is really bad. It’ll help with grinding even if it’s not super-high dps, and I’m not sure where else to go otherwise…

Hey man, I just reach sadhu c2 right now, and YES, possession still have a nice damage : )

1 Like

Awesome! So I can go Sadhu c2 instead of Krivis c2! Thanks for legitimizing my wishes, haha!

1 Like

Just remember to use SZ first, mobs can cancel the cast pretty easy.