Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

Yeah, my build has Cleric c2 for lvl 10 SZ and later on Druid c2, for Sterea Troth. So I think I’ll be able to be rather safe with my OoB and Possession casts :slight_smile:

Thanks for this! Should reach c1 today!

just hit level 96, i guess we don’t play sadhu for the OOB auto attack? the damage from it just seems too low. People tell me the Vashita Siddhi spell’s not that good but im thinking about maxing it because it’ll help dps’s do more dps instead of me trying, bad idea?

I just feel like that since you have to channel it, it’d be better if you just stand behind and healed / used other skills. Remember that while in OoB you can still cast your abilties, so take it as more of a complementary damage source than your main thing.

Stand behind the group, casting heals and damage spells and hit the enemy for some extra damage from safety. That’s how I intend to use OoB.

Sadhu has always interested me, as its one of the few INT-based attackers I can actually really get a grasp for (Not a heavy Wizard type and making a Wizard build makes my head spin), but because I have my punching and love for punching, I made a Monk instead.

By the sound of it, it sounds like OOB isn’t a super reliable point of DPS, and is more suited for close-range support while protecting your body from afar. I’m gonna try it out, using:

Cleric > Cleric > Krivis > Sadhu > Sadhu > Druid > Druid

I’m not gonna take it amazingly seriously and if it flops, it flops. But I’m gonna toy around with the basic PvE build for it, and be a hybrid Support and decent DPS.

2 Likes

Finaly got sadhu, and i must say, i like it. Even if it doesnt have the crazy attack from before, i dont have any sort of downtime now, and i can kill those damn flyers easely. takes some time at first to get used to protecting the body, but with this, its great.

The spells are better to burst targets down, but at some point, zaibas from only circle 1 krivis downt do enough, and oob helps a ton. Its nice, cant imagine how crazy nice it was before the attack speed and the hidden buff nerfs.

Cure hits for around 500 now, each hit (lvl 9 so 28 hit with divine might) while oob hits for 3 time 200 damage each hit, with no limit and no fuckups if the enemy moved just at the wrong place for the darn tile.

TLDR: Its not as much burst, but a great improvement overall with both oob and spells, astral explosion included, no downtime now and IN YOUR FACE YOU DARN FLYERS! DIE DIIIIEEEE! erm… that :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m sure this has been answered somewhere but i just havnt seen it. Someone’s confirmed that zalciai gives some of a damage boost? if not to the OOB but to the char itself then onto the OOB? i just want to know if it’s a big increase.

I don’t regret going c3 cleric but, i do want to know :stuck_out_tongue: thanks!

zelciai only give the magic amplification for bonus, so, no its not that big. its still a bonus, but not a uner big one.

I feel it is a bit strange of them to first nerf the attack speed and then actually take away the “bug” or w/e the hidden attack buff was. They should have started with only fixing the bug and see how that works before nerfing the attack speed if they still felt the ability was too strong.

Like many others I am still going Sadhu (Cleric c2, Krivis c1, Sadhu c2, Druid c2), because it seems fun, but it does not exactly look that great anymore.

Have IMC ever explained their reasoning for the nerfs? I believe attack speed was reallly the wrong way of going at it.

The attack speed reduction makes it so that now when you attack a monster in OOB state you get locked down for a lot longer than before. The monster starts moving and you stay there locked in the animation and deal no damage. You get kited by the AI…

Yes, Sadhu was very powerfull in the previous betas. Super safe steady dps from a distance with multiple ways to protect yourself. I understand they wanted to reduce the damage Sadhu was dealing, but they should have tinkered with the numbers first.

OOB was (and now it’s even worse) super clunky to set up. It takes a bunch of diferent animations for you to click OOB, move to the monsters (because OOB just throws your spirit super fast), start doing damage, while protecting your body. It’s just super clunky. You’re better off just using Heal/Zaibas/Possession and run around, wich defeats the whole point of going Sadhu in the first place.

Don’t get me wrong, i really like this class. I got to 200 in the last closed beta and i’m having some fun in the release. But if IMC wants to make Sadhu OOB viable some changes need to be made.

4 Likes

I am going for c3 -> s3 -> ??? right now.
So, SZ 15 is not needed? I want to combo FADE with SZ to keep OoB up as long as possible. I should go pure INT I believe? Anything else to look out for?
I also plan to get Divine Might 2 to cast it before using SZ and OoB.
Does increasing the OoB Attribute increase the OoB Auto Attack DMG?

Thanks in advance

Oh, how is the astral explosion damage?

So i need some help here with my sadhu C2 pve/pvp build
this is what i have right now http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/93qawqoxc0/
any suggestions?

u know there are 7 rank?

Yes, this is just an idea, i need some tips

i may go druid c2
20chars/

1. It’s highly unlikely you’ll need sz 15, due to circle2 sf’s +20 block attribute and time limit means it rarely runs out of blocks. Circle 2 is fine.

2. Go pure int, bit of con to survive. Spr if you have severe mana issues (you shouldn’t have any as a sadhu.)

3. OoB’s enhance attribute does increase it’s dmg, skill level only affects range.

4. Astral body explosion is quite good, since it’s deals 250% of your magic attack. Can be interrupted ofc, but it’s quite fast.

5. Wouldn’t advise sadhu3 though, 1 or 2 is fine. 3 adds far to little. (1 may be nerfed to much.)

Thanks for your reply.
In the videos I’ve seen for Body Explosion it looks like your spirit will be pulled back to your body before exploding. So, is that attack an AOE centered around your real body?

And, what about any combos for sadhu? Do any exist?

No, it’s around your OoB body (astral body) and it does end Out of Body when it explodes.

If you mean hidden combo’s, then i believe not anymore. There was 1 buff/debuff tile combo but that seems to have been removed. (not 100% confirmed, but a lot of people are reporting it’s gone.)

In terms of class combo’s, invulns work wonders to prevent interrupts. So dievdirby3, bokor2 and druid2 are really good fits for sadhu builds. Though fitting diev3 in can be annoying.

You can also use sadhu2 in a more generic spellcaster build, like with krivis, kabbalist or plague doctor.

1 Like

So I want to do a PVE Cleric2, ???, Sahdu2, Druid2 build.

I figure most of my Sahdu/Druid skills are find as is. I’m only getting Lv5 Chortasmata (15 seconds) since Carnivory/Sterea only have a 10 second duration anyway.

So I guess a lot of my wonders are the classes leading up to Sahdu.

• Is a 4INT : 1CON build a decent statbuild to take?

• How many levels of Divine Might are useful?
    I kind of planned to just use Divine Might to boost Carnivory/Sterea, so Lv2+ seemed good enough IMO. Could also fit in Cure this way with my current Lv3 Divine Might build.

• Because of Safety Zone’s C2 Attribute, it isn’t necessary to max this right? 30 Blocks at Lv10 already seems like more than enough. So anything more is just icing on the cake.

Should I reconsider Krivis or Priest for one rank?

Cleric3 gives me 5x2 more squares of Heal, 10 more hits on Cure, as well as dumping a few extra points places (Safety Zone, Deprotected Zone [-50~ Def on bosses, for my party], Divine Might)

Priest gives me Aspersion [+100~ Def with Lolopanther Top/Bottom], Monstrance [Seems not very good without SPR/DEX], Blessing [130 Damage for 80 Hits] and Resurrection.

Krivis gives me Zalciai [+50~ Magic Amp, +150~ Crit Attack], Daino (Although people can just use scrolls), and Zaibas.

Zaibas will give me more spells to throw out, and have less downtime.
It’ll also improve my DPS over Cure15 alone by around 15%.
Although, it’ll also consume 120% more SP, and take 200% more animation time to set those extra casts up.
Will I even be using Zaibas alot by the time I’m making use of Possession and Carnivory?

I really think it seems to look like a toss up between Cleric C3 or Krivis (And those are the builds I see most thrown around with this)
If I could tough it out during the first couple of ranks (Aka, not going Krivis just to “level easier” at the start), which class should I go for?

• Will the extra Heal be more helpful end-game? Or will the DPS from Zaibas be more benefitial?

Hi, i’m currently going through my Cleric C2 (after a Krivis C1 for leveling).

I already maxed the SZ attribute for +20 max block fade 1 and heal lvl 10 but i’m not sure what to lvl next?
max fade for duration? SZ for blocks? Divine? Cure?

Still not sure about Druid C2 or Oracle C2 after the sadhu C2

Thanks guys !