Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

The lack of synergy on sadhu class with others is just disturbing.

Eh, It’s not that terrible.
Fade, Safety Wall and Paladin C3’s Barrier are all synergistic, as they let you spam OoB safely.
Bokor’s Effigy is a long ranged attack that can be used at the same time as OoB.

I think he means Priest and Krivis, as multiple buffs do not provide more benefits, and being too far from others to apply on them.
While Paladin being C3 to have synergy with it, which means there is not much option for a stop gap class.

Rank 1~3 classes have synergy with everything =p
I think he’s talking about synergy with next classes (after rank4)
I tried druid+sadhu in cbt and it was ok, but not that great… carnivory, sterea troth and chortasmata have long animations, thousand of bugs, transform stuff is useless even with attributes (and I’m pretty sure many attributes aren’t working in shape shift mode)

About paladin…
Well, looks interesting, but I don’t know if really worth spend 3 circles for 1 skill

Hi, I’d like to confirm somehing. I’m currently playing sadhu in ToS KR server and there is one thing that bother me. Everytime I cast OOB, it always cast out to farthest distance*, it was just fine when lvl 5 but I have now lvl 10, I have to let my soul come back to get cure/ zalc buff which is very inconvenient. I would like to know if his is intended or just a bug.

Sorry if this was answered in previous post, And sorry for my bad Engurishu.

maybe you use mouse to play? if yes, than mouse controller have a bug right now, specially with sadhu oob…

Yes I do use mouse mode all the time, so this is another unfixed bug… Tnx for letting me know = )

I’m a mouse user too and I had to learn use keyboard+mouse to play with sadhu =/
We don’t know if imc have plans to improve mouse controls for sadhu gameplay,
but I hope someday we can control the soul with mouse… many players were complaining in iCbt2

I’am thinking how this would work out on a full int cleric. Sadly only theoretical, so there are a many ‘if’s’ :frowning: :

Cleric c3 > Sadhu c1 > Pardoner c2 > Plague Doctor

Most of you might think: ‘Why the hell pardoner?’ and the answer is: Discenring Evil level 10 + Incineration!
If Discerning Evil works as i hope it does, then you could keep an uptime of 100% with Incineration and hopefully spread 25+ seconds worth of it around to other enemies with Pandemic.

In a possible bossfight you go in and cast:
-2x level 15 Heal (as long as you dont have to heal)
-Cure level 15
-Incineration level 5
-Discerning Evil level 10 (+Pandemic for multiple targets)
-Out Of Body level 5
-Fade level 10
-Safety Zone as your other spells come of cooldown
-repeat :smile:
That should brutally melt bosses/elites…

My greatest fears/problems with this build:
-If Discerning Evil doesn’t work with Incinerate, c2 Pardoner is absolutely useless
-Pardoner c2 has aside from Incinerate a very bad synergy with your other skills. You can’t craft interesting
scrolls to sell like priest buffs or Daino. Maybe Healing Factor, Beak Mask or Fade if it works…
-If the debuff from Cure doesn’t work with Incinerate, you have to try the defence debuff from the Oob
attribute or skill a point in Deprotective Zone
-If Pandemic doesn’t correctly spread the buffed Incinerate, your aoe dps is not as brutal as singletarget
-If Incinerate gets nerfed (it ticks very fast and hard right now) other class combinations could be better
-No possession and ‘short’ Oob range

The build’s strengths so long as everything works fine:
-Brutal sustained damage output for singletarget AND aoe
-Strong support for debuffs with well timed Discerning Evil (possible stun locks for example)
-Heal level 15 and Healing Factor level 5 should make you a good healer/supporter too :wink:
-confortable to play with level 10 Fade and strong heals. Virtually no downtimes
-cheap: don’t have to buy pots/reagents if you don’t want to. Maybe you can even sell some scrolls

So the great question is: how does Discerning Evil work with Incineration and Pandemic? Has someone a clue?

1 thing i could say about incineration, this kill cd quite short for high damage skill (20 sec), even just with zalciai and deprotected zone alone, the incineration duration is long enuf (maybe about 6 sec) CMIIW
and i highly sure that DE will not be work along with incineration :smiley: BUT if this work, than i think is just too much wasting a rank or two only to take DE if we can get another skill to synergize with PD

I read in some Plague Doctor threads that Incineration gets two seconds duration for each debuff the enemy has. With Incineration level 5 (5 seconds) and 8 debuffs on the target you already have 21 seconds uptime with 20 seconds cooldown, making Discerning Evil virtually useless for your personal dps in most parties.

I could skip Pardoner c2 for Sadhu c2 (Possession) and Bokor c1 (Hexing/Effigy for Plague Doctor synergy), because you are right. Two circles for mainly one spell (which only brings some support in partyplay) are a huge waste :smiley:

I would like to keep Cleric c3 for 15 tiles Heal, Plague Doctor for Healing Factor/Incineration/Pandemic and of course Sadhu to safely dps and put my int to use while spells are on cooldown, without draining more sp. So I can be a healer in parties or a dps if needed.
I don’t really like Krivis and don’t want to skill it just for Daino (would buy some scrolls instead if i really had to). Zaibas level 6+ is nice but you need two circles for that.
While Bokor is fun to play and I really like Zombies :slight_smile: , in my opinion this class is not effective enough in c2 and c3. Zombies are sadly more of a gimmick right now (aoe swats them like flies) and higher level Effigy does good damage but is sp intensive.

That leaves me with Cleric c3 > Sadhu c2 > Bokor c1 > Plague Doctor?

8 debuffs? What are you going to use 8 skills on before trying to kill it?
The point of Pardoner is to do the same in two skills.

No of course I don’t want to cast 8 debuffs by myself before casting Incinerate :smiley: , but I was speaking of partyplay where 8 debuffs are easily applied. If you are concerning soloplay then yes of course Discerning Evil is the easiest and fastest way to apply long duration Incinerates.

Humm… I don’t know if discerning evil really worth, because incineration and debuff skills doesn’t have too high cd… and their duration aren’t bad either x.x

So what do you guys think should we right sadhu off as a one circle class now? or is possession still worth it?

Possession is exactly the same except it’s a Holy Attack now. Other than that it has the same strengths and weaknesses. It’s still player’s choice depending if you like it or not.

For example, if you’re going the PD/Bokor route it’s probably not worth it due to lack of synergy. Otoh it works well with a Cleric2 or Druid2.

does it still have the janky cancel bullshit they added in?

yes it does…but with party play, that weakness can be eliminated…or cast posession with sz…[quote=“Divini, post:862, topic:21150”]
if you’re going the PD/Bokor route it’s probably not worth it due to lack of synergy.
[/quote]

i have different opinion about bokor-sadhu route, especially if you take cleric2 - bokor 2 - sadhu 2…
mackandal - possession - sz - oob is a good combi, when eerything on cd, bwa kayiman can be a nice filler…not mention zombie will be your wall of meat and you can oob - fade with ease…:smiley:

2 Likes

as Sadhu we should were leather armor cuz while oob no df and attribute right but we also don’t have dex :confused:

so which is better armor Cloth, Leather, Plate ?

Plate offers 15% physical dmg reduction and bonus health.
Cloth offers magic dmg reduction that’s also quite decent, along with more offensive stat options on the equips.
Leather offers 75 evasion bonus, which isn’t worth it. (which according to the tos mechanics guide isn’t even based on dex, annoying translations…)

So ignore leather, it’s not worth it. Cloth or plate is fine though.