Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

About 1 per sec. It is still bug with mouse and using Out of Body always put me at maximum range…

if we compare to others auto attack, what kind of weapon it will represented?

Fade only allows you to drop aggro so you can cast OOB, but the moment you attack all of them will come for you. I went cleric2 but put most of my points in heal+cure, also put 1 both in fade and divine might, so I ended up with 8 points in safezone. Well I don’t know if it worth putting 10 point in it, when you fight bosses 8 points are usually enough for it to last for 20 seconds, and when you fight crowds 10 points won’t help anyway.
I never played sadhu in iCBT, but in kOBT OOB feels pretty much useless against crowds. DPS isn’t that good as it was in iCBT2, it’s really hard to aim, if you miss you are screwed because attack speed is too low, and it’s even harder to hit anything because of lags. I wonder if it’s worth using against bosses, I think clerics have better skills for dealing with them.
So my verdict is: OOB is ■■■■ but you can use it on bosses to fill the gap in your rotation if you went sadhu for any reason.
Will pick sadhu2 and see if possession is any good.

1 Like

Maybe a 1h spear with low range, slow stabs and high cooldown on autoattack. Also after you attack your spirit cannot move for half a second.

Yep slow speed and delay make it very punishing if you miss the auto.

Honestly, since mouse auto won’t work with OoB, it is very hard to OoB and Effigy spam at the same time.
Between the two, OoB is stronger at first and Effigy is a mana-hog. However, Effigy scales insanely well with attributes 100% damage, Dark damage, etc…while OoB has no attribute to support it and only scale with your Matk. Even with the extra damage from stepping on AoE buff, it will fall off compare to Effigy.

Once you get to PD and max all attribute, you will see Effigy do some serious work.
OoB still have very good mobility thou.

Large mobs was always the weakness of Sadhu builds. Although it gets better once you’re at R6+, because by then you have a much wider array of non-OoB damage options.

Sadhu really shines vs small groups of mobs and bosses. Especially bosses with their infrequent attacks which allow you to sit there with your Safety Zone and use your boosted auto attack while nuking them with your hit-count spells at the same time. Arguably one of the best Boss MVP builds in the game.

if i look at att speed on 1h spear, thats not to slow, but an addition that cannot move for half a sec, than it is really bad…

i know nothing about effigy, is the distance quite far that can par with oob?

AFAIK it doesn’t even scale from your MAtk, it only scales from INT.
I’m not planning on going PD, will go druid. I wonder if OOB will still be useful at rank7 when I get sterea trofh.

OoB’s base damage is (matk+70+elemental) * 1.5
OoB’s secret buff damage is (2 * (int+Level+general equipment)+gems+rod+70+elemental) * 1.5

According to the skill builder it is.
Isn’t the other transform-into-monster skill supposed to be C2?

1 Like

Since when? iCBT you could fade and attack with OOB without gaining aggro. Damage/debuff with anything else, though, and you lose fade. Has this changed? Can anyone confirm?

I plan on Cleric 2 for my sadhu because I’ll party with a krivis 2 for that lvl 10 daino.

Fade works if you cast OoB first, then Fade. Then ‘you’ aren’t attacking, your soul is.

But starting OoB shuts down Fade.

Body Basic Attack: Enhance is the attribute for OoB

as for Fade and OoB once you cast Fade then OoB or vise versa, it will drop aggro and you can start auto attacking using oob and wont get the aggro, if you have a pet or Aukuras(krivis skill) it would be better because enemys aggro them and you can kill mobs insted of single monster. There are plenty of videos out there that support that combination… but once the fade is gone of course youll be attacked

And OoB scales on Magic Attack you just need high enough plus on rod and high grade gems for you to see that it will out damage other weapons

My first cleric I went Cleric -> Krivis C2 -> Sadhu. I retired this character simply because OoB did not work with Mouse Mode. I have picked up on Keyboard mode since so it won’t be too much of an issue…
My current Cleric is : Cleric C2 -> Krivis -> Bokor.
As rank 5 advancement approaching, I need advise to whether going C2 Krivis for Diano and lv 10 Zaibas (Lv5 Divine Stigma will fall off really soon so I don’t consider it too much) or Sadhu just for OoB mobility and auto attack.
I have decide rank 5 is Druid and rank 6 is PD. Those slots are not likely to change.
My questions are:

1. At lv 200+, do I have time to use OoB beside Carnivory, Zaibas, Cure, Heal, Effigy, Incineration
  2. How useful is OoB for farming at high level in solo and/or group setting? I see many people just use Possession instead.
  3. How important is Diano 10? As an int Cleric I feel it is my responsibility to bring high lv Diano since Support Cleric with Priest won’t likely have it.
  4. When using OoB, the soul always get projected very far from the body. Is that a bug or intended?

Thank ahead for any feedback.

What is this?
20chars

Anything that gives Magic attack, but isn’t a rod. Or a gem.
Maces are a good example of this.

Im looking a build of
Cleric 1 > Krivis 2 > Cleric 2 >Sadhu 2>Kabalist 1
Question; is a high lvl of Vashita very useful? On paper it looks like it would be great in pvp, mvp, and against super mobs. I expect that it would reduce mob attack power, but does it actually lower max hp as well?

For Sadhu im debating between a VS 10/ ABE 5 or VS 5 / ABE 10…

base on sadhu tester experience here, vashita is really bad skill, it drain your sp and your oob cannot move during channeling vashita…the aoe effect are quite wide, so it can use to draw mobs far away from your maximum range of oob…
so the conclusion is, you better max body explo and take vashita from the remaining point you have…:smiley:

If a druid use transform, does the transformed druid able to use OOB without any kinds of penalty?

Druids can’t oob after transform or transform after oob… unless they changed this now.
Transform is useless.