Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

This is such an annoying thing to deal with, it’s more annoying when both spirit and body is in range of of some cc and the body is immune because it has dispelled scrolls to eat, meanwhile the spirit decides to take a nap <.< I suppose the good part is that you can still re-call the spirit and start it up again, but i’m lazy!!

Nah, it scales with SPR pretty poorly - 0.3xSPR but being at lv5 (or 10 in my case) it takes away 30 (50) magic def - I guess its just a bit more useful than magic amplification from Zalciai.

Why not both? xD… Tho zalciai is kinda aoe while hex is single target. How is the range of OOB at lvl 10 compared to level 5 btw? Is it noticible or its not really that needed?

190 vs 240. It’s +25% range boost. Simply put, with lv5 OoB

At lv 10 I would reach that Tree Root Crystal. From my experience, there always will be a mob that is almost in reach disregarding skill level :laughing:

This… everyone thinks the spell is useless but that extra bit of range is so satisfying when a mob is just out of reach.

2 Likes

Unfortunately this is not true. We’ve already seen that the +Magic Amplification from Zalciai attribute falls off when the buff timer falls off. The remaining “hidden damage boost” does stay until you move out of OoB.

[[Edit]] - Just to be clear, most stats do remain the same. If you un-equip your weapon after casting OoB your damage won’t change, the reverse is also true. The snap-shotting of stats is really, really inconsistent.

You can spam any cast you want, but it will always be cast from your main body.

This is also not true =/. There are a lot of spells in the game (like any druid shifting spell) that cannot be cast when you’re in OoB.

I really like your enthusiasm to put the information out there, and I’ve been wrong several times in just a handful of weeks myself, but do try to search the thread for updated info so the bottom of the thread (where most people skip to) is mostly accurate.

1 Like

So zalcai doesnt stay but the increased int from stigma does? Why?

edit: I checked dmg with zalcai on and off and it didnt even change by a single point >.>

Ah I’ve heard the druid spells are kinda bugged… maybe they will work later on. However, I can cast all skills I have as c1 cleric+c2krivis sooo would you like to tell me which skills exactly are blocked then?

I don’t know. There’s a video that I posted earlier in this thread. Another Sadhu pointed out that when the actual Zalciai buff fell off my main character, the magic amp attribute damage fell off. You might want to double check your findings.

I already mentioned the Druid spells but here are their exact names: Shape-Shifting and Transform.
Edit: Mind Control is also unusable.

Mhh I checked it on a black pawned

495 on first hit
512 on second hit
490 on third hit (main body still got the zalcai buff ~82 magic amplification)

After the buff wore off I got about the same numbers, some a bit lower, some a bit higher but nothing significant. When there is a noticeable amount in a long run then its not really worth the effort with such small numbers.

@Seiryuu Correct, it is not a significant change in damage. However, it is an increase, and a curious mechanic that doesn’t act the same way the rest of the stats do. That last bit was my only point.

wow lv 10 oob is very far…i think this is worth to take so the mobs will takes more time to reach us :wink:
hmm about vashita, how much sp it takes per sec? is it on % or number? i guess we can move during channeling vashita…can we just stop vashita in midway

Alright, since we had some issues with @meanie being unable to update the original post, I figured someone might as well compile everything we’ve found. I’ve done so in a google.doc that I can update with anything we find as well as new changes the dev’s make.

Right now this is a rough draft. I absolutely know I missed a few things and I would love some help. Please, point out any mistakes you find or suggest things you believe should be in our Sadhu Compendium. I’ll be gone for 24 hours from the time of this post (Thanksgiving out of town) but I promise to keep this updated, at minimum, once per week.

Some of my opinions are in this piece, if they’re obtrusive and distract from the information too much please say so. I’ll either tidy them up or remove them entirely if need be. All of you are a wonderful foundation upon which to build up a Sadhu-community. I wouldn’t have known where to start without this thread. Enjoy:

Edit: God I hate the embedding on this website =/
If you want to view this without the embedding, just put this link back together:
https://docs.google.com/document
/d/1vCORFl8V7WM0dik3eQ3u0CJqwGuUpw8WUnivx4bk6X0/edit?usp=sharing

3 Likes

you can’t move during vashita, but you can cancel the channel at any time. it does take about 0.5s for the aoe debuff to actually kick in though, so you only need to hold it for around a second and can then cancel it. It drained about 50SP per second whenever i used it

2 Notes:

1 Second cast animation-delay (There is no cast bar for this)

Sometimes, probably due to lag the cast lasts way longer than 1 second for some reason. I’ve underestimated it basically 1000 times already and got canceled for trying. Sometimes it triggers immediately, sometimes it needs about 3 seconds to get triggered, which gives a lot room to be canceled >,>

And for some reason, magic attacks wont cancel the channeling skills (possession). If that canceling turnes out to be an unwanted side-effect for fixing another bug, that would make sense. If canceling was intended, then I’d like to know why magic attacks wont cancel but Damage over time does.

Edit: Extra note, Possession deals holy damage. Thats important because of the big amount of dark/devil mobs in the game~

Thanks for setting it up. Personally I would prefer a wiki page, but this is awesome either way. Some random remarks about OoB section:

‘Things that affect OoB damage’ – d) and e) could be merged, as current formatting suggests it could be cumulative.
6) c) iv) – maybe just write that the secondary hit does not trigger.
8) a) - ??
8) e) – maybe state explicitly that the spirit can’t jump

I’m terribly sorry if I have missed it, but do we have exact formula for OoB damage? Some older information suggested, that OoB damage scales with OoB skill level ( http://toswiki.treeofsaviorgame.com/skill/ectoplasm_attack ). Do we now know that it doesn’t (everyone in this thread says ranks only give range). We also know damage is matk based and that the bonus is INT-dependent (everyone is currently full INT, so the bonus is ‘double’ but in earlier tests the bonus was not double for non-INT builds). How does one point of INT copare to one point of elemental damage for us?

I’m a level 177 Bokor Sadhu and I can guarantee it’s good. I’ll upload a video later

Oob levels give only range everyone who have sadhu can say that without blinking. That wiki link is not updated (even the name)

elemental damage add damage on every hit of oob

i don’t understand this

but… but possession animation is so cool… :worried:

I hope imc just give us the old possession

1 Like

My Sadhu lv 165 seems useless now . Cannot use possession like old time. Just running around and Zaibas and Heal teammates :frowning: . It makes me wanna cry and give up :frowning:

This combo actually does work, but it’s kind of painful and a hassle to do on any non-elite, non-boss mob. It’s a lot easier just to spam OOB, because moving your spirit and doing effigy at the same time seem to cancel each other out.

From my testing, it only really works if the enemy is immobile.