Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

All skill need more time to test anyway sadly icbt1 is short and level slower so I and other ppl can’t test more in high rank skill.

Divnie stigma will mark one monster this mark has 7 sec duration (at lv1) if player kill this marked monster that player will get a str and int buff for a 20 sec iirc.
every level increase a duration of both mark and buff duration and increase status alsohas attribute to increase duration.

it’s look good right? but in real game play player will pull a large group of mobs and bomb it in a few second, seriuosly all mobs died before I can even use this skill on any of them. I think this skill is design for a solo player.

Zalciai will place a blue zone on a gound if player walk in that player will get a increase crit buff, if monster walk in it will get decrease crit debuff if learn a attribute all magic skill will do more damage to a monster in this skill area, this skill is good but it require some coordinator a bit hard to use in random party.

just got some idea for funny purpose

krivis > bokor > sadbu

pull a group of mobs > use safety > place zombify > zaibas them all > we got a zombie now it will be our temp shield > send out our spirit to fight a mobs > I have a zombie to protect my real body for a while > we can also control a zombie to attack other monster too :laughing: should have a lot of fun this way…

that explains the insane atk speed rate in the video i saw yesterday… damn.

To summary stuff for circle 1

• OOB have no cd and no cast time. You can use it whenever you want to.
  • OOB base dmg from INT/MATK. For now skill level only increase moving range of spirit form.
  • You can’t move body while in OOB state.
  • Spirit form can do normal attack (z) only. One hit will do 3 times damage and attack can also spread to any nearby targets.
  • There’s an attribute to have 10% chance to reduced 30% of target Phy Def per attribute level while attack with spirit form. Max is lv5.
  • All skill should be able to use while in OOB state include skill that’s not Sadhu skill, Exception is skill that’s not require to be in an OOB stat (ex. other job skill) will be use by body not spirit. You can use skill at the same time while pressing z to attack with your spirit form.
  • Skill that require to be in OOB stat to use will be use at your spirit form (ex.Prakiti, Astral Body Explosion, Vashita Siddhi)
  • While in OOB stat. Your phy def will turn to 0.
  • Spirit form can’t be hit by anything.
  • OOB will cancel if body got hit any anything.

Please note this information are from KR 3rd beta. So stuff might possible to change in future.

3 Likes

Thats some good info, someone said if your actual body gets stunned or knocked back while in obb then it will cancel. But i did not know it was any hit that canceled it, if it is a normal hit then i dont see the point in reducing our def.

Does it decrease p.def of main body or sprital ?

sadhu also has this attribute
Out of Body: Avoidance:
While [Out of Body] is being activated, the body’s evasion will increase by 10% per Attribute level.

I assume it’s apply to our main body with light armor mastery it should be fine with that 0 p.def.

0 p.def apply on main body

Thank you for all this info, @xxforbidden405. :smiley:

That’s cool. lol

he says that all stats are on INT

Include MATK (Test with equip/unequip MATK weapon).
But INT will be main stat that effect OOB dmg.

@Kappashiro - did you make it? How was your experience? Did the evasion you get from DEX (assuming you followed this pattern) enough to evade some attacks?

I’d love to hear your feedback. :smile:

Sorry, so many questions but I’d like to know. XD

Im going for INT+SPR
but thats a good question… what defense stats is better for sadhu, CON or DEX?
Since AA of OoB can’t crit, I guess it’s CON

Or just INT+SPR
I heard spirit add Block Penetration (?)
this block can cancel any physical attacks? like a shield?

1 Like

I think DEX is good because they have attribute to add 10% evasion per attribute level to body while OOB activated. Unless you plan to play support and didn’t mainly use sadhu. SPR might be better choice.

Since your body has 0 defense in Astral form and you gain a Evasion bonus in %, it’s an easy choice.

1 Like

Well CON doesnt increase defense, increases HP, and we have this

7seconds cooldown, recover 5% HP…
evasion looks very interesting, maybe its better, but most enemys have high hit rates…

1 Like

That’s a good point but

1. How high does this attribute even go?
  2. Evasion has the advantage of preventing enemies from cancelling your astral form. If you rely on HP it might very well happen that you keep getting cancelled out of it and are sort of perma-silenced then cause you can’t get access to your spells without getting interrupted.

With the armour attributes nerfed for Cleric classes now, leather mastery is the only one that actually gives you a decent substat… cloth and plate are just hp/sp

Dex+ OOB-Evasion+ Leather mastery could make some high numbers in evasion…
And one hit on your body cancels OOB soo… =/ hmmm

Prakriti cooldown is 9 sec. I’m not sure if having attribute on it will add +7 cd/ +6 sp to base skill or not because it require circle 2.

Problem is you might got hit while in OOB before using prakriti. And it’ll cancel OOB > can’t use prakriti to warp away. However I can’t compare how good evasion is because my build is INT with some SPR.
Btw evasion attribute max at 5.

Hmm I see, I was looking at cleric attributes (leather mastery) and the nerf on patch notes

What about block… Its the same as a shield block that avoids physical damage? maybe this can protect OoB
Ah anyone knows about block penetration that you can get with SPR?
If you make a sadhu with just INT (damage) and SPR (mana regen and Block)

@_@ +50% evasion… is massive!

no idea… does magic even get blocked?