Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

Sadhu atks in OoB are int based… you sure huh?.. ok
Do you know if zalciai works with his basic atks? using zalciai on himself and critical damage with his AA… or he cant crit?

Im not sure if I will choose krivis path before sadhu
Zaibas from krivis looks very interesting

I’m pretty sure int-based attacks can’t crit. Including autoattacks in astral form. Else I would have at least seen it occur once already by now. Zalciai should work on yourself, but it won’t help your damage much since you use only int skills.

One reason I like possession is because if an enemy ever gets in attack range of your body, you can just use Pakriti to warp your body to the location of your astral form and usually that location is right next to the enemy that you’ve been attacking with your astral form. You instantly get in range to use possession on them. If it’s a melee class, he won’t reach you and can’t move. And if it’s a squishy ranged class, that enemy will go down pretty fast.

Weird that they’d decide certain stat based attacks don’t crit at all. So there’s no critical rate type thing?

Also that’s a pretty good use for Possession actually, good point. Basically punishment for getting too close, with a high damage if maxed…

That’s really awful. For me it doesn’t make sense int-based attacks not to crit, but whatever.

What do you guys think about stats? INT, SPR, AGI/DEX, CON? I read somewhere that INT doesn’t play the most important role to increase damage and other stats like SPR and/or AGI/DEX can enhance it more efficiently.

I’m also based on Satoru’s Feedback on KCBT3 thread.

Too bad zalciai doesnt work with sadhu AA
I guess sadhu stats should be int and spirit

What you think about krivis before sadhu?
High damage with zaibas lv15 skill… but stays with safety and heal lv5 isnt this enough to protect de real body?
Priest looks interesting, good for pvp, but you have to use itens (?)

Would be cool if I was wrong about the crit tho. I would love to see sadhu crit with his high attack speed.

I don’t think you can get Zaibas to lvl15 since you can only take Krivis to circle 2 before sadhu comes. You would have to skip on sadhu entirely if you wanted Zaibas lvl15. And yes I think priest uses items. But I haven’t looked into that much yet.

I don’t really know that much about stats yet. That’s the first thing I’m gonna test in-game. I only know that I’ve seen sadhu go Int+Con and Int+Spr so far and that worked out quite well. I think that Int+Dex should work too. I’m gonna try Int+Dex build in-game and then I’ll also see whether I crit or not.

I’m using int + dex stat build at the moment. For now I will go with 5:3 and will see how things will turn out. I’m also using Fayte’s latest build too. If anyone interested: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/eoeazlolll/

I’m eager to know the results from you guys! XD

Have a great test!

what were the results? I’d like to know

The CBT3 ended. Have you got the result?
Can Sadhu’s auto attack be critical with INT+DEX?
I would love to know :3

I didn’t make it far enough into the test to test out my Sadhu build. Sorry guys.
To be honest, I’m a little disappointed to find out that it’s a mainly DPS class, so I don’t know if I’ll follow through (as I mainly like playing CC/support, and if I’m playing DPS I’d definitely not want to play a machine-gun style DPS). But I will keep this thread’s OP updated until I can figure out how to pass along the OP to someone who really wants it or something.

Nope, sadly I couldn’t test out sadhu. Only a handful of people reached the Rank 4 classes due to the low exp rates.

Only leaves me speculating further.

1 Like

I didnt make it too
… so close:

u_u

About sadhu video
Thats news for me, I tought the spirit could cast skills after OoB skill,
but looks like the skills come from real body, and spirit can only AA

more:

OoB is cancelled if the real body take damage? or just knock up?

2 Likes

lol this class is really cool.

^ Yes this class does look cool, it is pretty unique.

This is what i have for a build so far http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/5p37jpnsoc/
I plan to pvp, and do not want to be stuck without any attacks when someone comes right up to me.

I am not really sure if Aukuras has a decent regen, and i know almost every 3rd circle sadbu picks up Send Planar But so far just looking at the skill i would rather go oracle for the larger skill base. (or is maxing oob the reason people go 3rd circle)

I really dont know what i will do with the class, except for going the majority int and some con for pvp. I only got to try out the cleric until lvl 10 during cbt so any advice or explanations people can give will be great.

I only tested aukuras level 4 and attribute level 1 before icbt end.
my opinion about aukuras, it is not that good, an area of effect is too small when a player run out of it’s range that player do not get any benefit from aukuras pretty the same range as bon fire.

if it has an increase range attribute it will be better but sadly now it only has

1. increase def to fire damage and decreas def to dark damage
  2. increase hp regen effect by 1% per attribute level don’t know 1% of skill itself or player hp regen stats.

hmm… if its only a regen increase and not a HoT then i wont be specing krivis. As much as i love the way zaibas looks its not worth it to me when i can get more buffs or debuffs for the party.

I think to many people want to support with sadhu, I think sadhu’s full potential is DPS

1 Like

About Aukuras: very nice, thank you @arkgolf! Aukuras isn’t that interesting anymore. hahaha

If they don’t profoundly change things, it’s way better to invest on Heal. lol

I agree with @lars018, Sadhu looks like more of a DPS than support, which is sad, however still looks cool!

Now I have a build based on your feedbacks, thanks guys! :smiley:

EDIT: accidentaly posted while typing. :expressionless:

1 Like

This iCbt I tried reach Sadhu going with my Cleric C3
but krivis/priest might be a good option if I knew more skills details about these classes for rank 2 and 3
for example divine stigma, zalciai and all priest skills =p

I was going for this build in cbt: