Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

It wasn’t supposed to happen anyway, and PD damage is still pretty strong without it.

1 Like

Yep it was a bug to begin with.

Best weapon for full INT sadu 3 PG 2??

thx <33

Updates here good for everyone,

Now I’m going to retire until R9 comes out not because I want to play r9 I just assume more balancing will be done by then.
Peaaaaaaaaaaaaaace.

Please, it’s boni, not bonuses <_<

Btw, I just tested OOB autoattack amplification via Double Chance and it’s still working.
Seems pretty solid, my OOB autoattack without any weapon rose from ~1000 damage (3x ~332 damage) to ~1450 * the number of hits. Would be nice to test with TP buff, but I sadly don’t have it anymore on my Kabba Sadhu so I can’t test by how much that value could be/would be amplified.
I will test again after dinner to see if Aukuras buff is also amplified.

I made a damage comparison for OOB. The skill with Transmit Prana is now similar to how it was before the combat update. That means the skills is still weak, but we can at least hope for more changes in the future.

Also, you don’t need to cast the skill on your spirit. You can enter and leave the spirit form, and the psychokinesis damage will still affect OOB for the duration of the buff.

How does double chance with oob work? Also the merkabah attribute​ for nullification of damage as well as holy property attack is very finicky, I don’t know what the holy property does for the skills I use (heal cure merkabah ABE possession) and how to use the nullification attribute to avoid damage. Tha KS in advance!

Some other changes of Transmit Prana in this patch. The bonus elemental damage doesn’t affect auto attacks and carve anymore (Carve + TP is working like how the ktest patch was like prior to ktest ending the reset event).

Will need someone to help test though, whether only certain physical skills aren’t being affected by TP or all physical skills aren’t receiving the bonus elemental damage.

3 Likes

Best lvl 170 weapon for INT Sadhus?

Pamane Rod I think. :slight_smile:

Sadhu’s OOB behaves pretty much just like how Dievdirby’s carve owl behaves. Hence, the spirit will ‘snapshot’ the current matk of the player and use it as a base to calculate damage.

This makes the skill work relatively well with effects which temporary boosts the matk of the player, example Chapparition Cards.

Will be good for further testing when I get 8x cards and a high level attribute of OOB. (Now only 3x cards + lv31 OOB damage attribute)

One thing to note is that although the matk is snapshotted for the spirit side, the main body still behaves as per norm, damage isn’t snapshotted.

1 Like

I used to have a Cleric c2/sadhu c1/bokor c2/druid c3 before the major revamp. Snapshotting 8x Chap card + double MATK from transform. Effigy-ing while OoB, it was quite strong. IIRC, my OoB was dealing 15k per line, so 15k x 3.

What is the best weapon for a full INT Cleric? Cleric C3 > Sadhu C3 > Diev > Taoist :thinking:

Heart of Glory or Skull Smasher. Personally prefer Skull smasher due to the high amount of stats it gives, makes my Transmit Prana give more stats too as a better support weapon.

1 Like

Double Chance & OOB behaves like an additional multiplier of the OOB damage.
So,instead of reducing the damage by skillevelx0,1 times per multiplied instance,it multiplies the damage by 1,x and then multiplies it by the number calculated through Gematria/Notarikon that acts as the Double Chance multiplier.

So all in all, you can actively achieve a higher multiplier with OOB autoattacks on monsters than with active skills/normal autoattacks. However, do note that due to the low basedamage multiplier of OOB autoattacks, it is not adviseable to use it this way[usually ABE can achieve higher damage if multiplied].

Also, do note that Double Chance removes your attack attribute, meaning you will no longer deal additional damage on Ghost armored monsters with OOB attacks multiplied this way. This means that the additional damage generated through Double Chance on OOB autoattacks is only feasable on non-ghost targets.

Ugh, what map do i need to go to complete sadhu’s circle 3 advancement quest?

I am making a krivis/sadhu in the ktest server to try krivis changes once they are out and i dont know how to complete the quest.

Tosbase doesnt tell which map it is… TAT

I believe it’s in Grynas Hills ?
https://tos.neet.tv/quests/8747
https://tos.neet.tv/quests/70342

(I did Sadhu 3 forever ago, so I can’t remember for sure)

Grynas is a lvl 250ish map, the quest should be in a map of level 190ish at most, since it is for Rank 6.

:frowning:

Wasn’t it Greene Manor maybe?Or Shaton Farm?

Btw, is it only me or is Sadhu really underperforming in comparison to Bokor?
After making a Bokor3>Sadhu3 I always thought that Bokor is much stronger than Sadhu, Sadhu basically only has Transmit Prana and a semi-useful Possession (let’s not talk about ABE) while Bokor has Effigy,Damballa and Bwa Kayiman as useful skills.

Especially thanks to Effigy I found myself rarely casting Possession at all (unless against Dark property enemies) as it deals potentially a lot more damage and being easier to use (getting knocked back/down canceling Possession a lot of times in boss fights while Effigy keeps you mobile) and cheaper to boost [attribute is a lot cheaper].

Oh right, I think it might have been in those areas. Several other advancement quests in this level-range are on those maps. I think there are several even in Tenant’s Farm (not sure anymore which ones, I think Pardoner and Paladin ?)
Your best bet would be to warp there and check the nearby maps for the quest indicator, I suppose.

Bokor is much easier and practical to use. Sadhu you kind of need to set up for both skills (need to gather mobs, your body needs to be safe while you do ABE) and they’re your only two attack skills. OOB is basically just another AA movement, except that it’s a dangerous/impractical one and the damages aren’t worth it.
It’s actually why I’m not mixing my Sadhu with classes that have heavy and easy DPS (like Bokor or PD) because I know that then my Sadhu skills will mostly be fillers. But I want to center my build around Sadhu…
Overall I’d say that Bokor > Sadhu yeah, although Transmit Prana is a total babe.