Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

Sadhu c3 is in Greene Manor.

Which class build did you choose? Interested on this…

Mine is Cleric3 / Sadhu3 / Kabba2, and I did it having the same thinking as you in mind.

Cleric 2 - Dievdirbys 1 - Sadhu 3 - Kabba 1 - Taoist. I wanted to try out Taoist as well~
I’ll eventually drop Kabba 1 for Priest 1 though, for ET. Sadhu has great damages and Cleric/Diev/Taoist combo brings great support, just missing Res.
I took Diev 1 this way my Transmit Prana is up almost 100% of the time - also you only need to cast TP inside Laima range, you don’t have to stay around the Laima all the time for the cd reduction to be on effect.
Taoist just has a lot of utilities: it has buffs, it can hide/protect you, it has extra good damages.
I do wish I had Cleric 3 as well though. But having a lower cd on TP felt more important~

guys, i was messing around with my currently retired sadhu and my possession and oob was canceled with just normal mobs attacks, no cc of any kind.

they reverted our uninterruptible skills?

OK, thank you!

Gonna get my advancement later~

No, it’s just that it’s not completely uninterruptible.
You have for example attacks that don’t move your character but still interrupt you, it’s more like a tiny stumble. Archers do that a lot, some even with what seems to be their basic attacks… It’s seriously annoying. You basically gonna know the mobs. I usually use the shield if there are Archers around, because they seem to stop our Possession quite often.

Yeah, the archerz are quits annoying, but i dont recall having archers on that map, tough it did have some mobs with Poison atacks, maybe it was them?

Anyway, thanks for the reply, might give it a go on him again some time.

Does the new Krivis update with Daino which changes physical basic attack to magic attack synergize with OoB?

Does Aukuras that add Fire property damage add to Sadhu’s OoB attacks?

OOB is already a magic attack. So I don’t see how it could synergize in any way with Daino (also OOB isn’t affected by other AA buffs afaik, so I don’t think it’d work anyway).
Aukuras might, but we’ll have to wait and see since these changes aren’t even on kTOS test server, if we look at tos-ktest. Although since OOB is pretty much forgotten/ignored by the devs and knowing OOB usually don’t work with the buffs, I don’t have high hopes about it.

They should re-add some hidden synergy/buffs with OOB. It is pretty much useless and mostly used for ABE or weak mobs lazy killing, that’s quite a shame.
It already has quite a strong con (no PDEF) , so why not give it some boost…

It might, though, because Daino is said to improve its properties with your INT.
So it could be that you recieve a matk boost via Dainos secondary effect(or I could be wrong and it scales your damage% with skilllevel, e.g. level 5 Daino = 50% matk used for attacks, level 15 = 150% used for autoattacks).
But even then, there is no real reason why you should risk your hide with OOB if you can already autoattack with your matk via Daino without any defence penalty.

That’s close to my build, but I’m going to drop Sadhu on my Kabbalist, because they don’t really work well together except for the Merkabah+Possession combo that’s pretty much gone now that the attributes effects are bugged and not working properly anymore. And while there will be nothing left to synergize with Double Chance without Sadhus ABE, I still think it’s better to have no Sadhu…(I’ll go C2>Bokor>Krivis3>Kabba3 to have enough damage and utility)

I’ll have my Sadhu live on on my Bokor3>Sadhu3 that will hopefully one day become Macumbeiro/Master Bokor.

I mean, blessing, sacrament, aspergilum, concentrate… nothing adds to oob, i see little reason for the new aukuras atrib to work for sadhu… Which is a shame.

I wish oob worked with aspergilum, but that would be a dream

The worst part of been off the grid and game is not been able to play my Sadhu T^T why have you cursed me out of the NEET life goddess WHY

1 Like

Is there any synergy between Sadhu’s OOB/Transmit Prana and Krivis (mainly the new Daino)?

Didn’t test OoB, didn’t even expect it to work >…>

But daino + Aukurass and TP aren’t that bad at all.
Daino makes your first hit matk based, so both aukuras and TP work on it.
The second hit doesn’t get a bonus, but since it’s base dmg is whatever dmg you dealt on the first hit (including auk+tp) it’s still quite nice.

But I found the overall dmg of a krivis3/Sadhu3/Tao2 to be very lacking…, even if it has decent auto atk dmg.

for dps/farming/boss what u think of Sadhu3/Druid3 or Sadhu3/PD3 what is doing best ??

Sadhu3/PD3 by far, vienarazis +8 trans 4 and i can farm in HG 340 easy

kensote, can you post your skill build please (and stat, if you can)?

1 Like

which offhand are you using?

emergard shield or Raffye Shield (this came with 2 slots for 2 blue gems) at high level shield> dagger just pick one with useful stats (mine has 30 CON and 45 INT)