[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

yeah, I put the wrong video

this is the video haha

+11 skull smasher (10 Transcendence)

@Nekorin
Here you can see how powerfull is

1 Like

Wow that pandemic hit area.

Iā€™m sure about Cleric2>Diev1>Sadhu3ā€¦But Iā€™m having second toughts about rank 7 and 8.

1. PD2
    2.Kabba2
    3.Kabba1 Taoist1

PSĀ¹Ā¹:I fell like is more like an investment of which tier is going to be better when rank9 arrives.

PSĀ²: The renewall is kinda broken when it comes to dpsā€¦ almost everyone has a crazy one hit ko skill. So, I feel that Kabba 1 (Revenged sevenfold) can really help in this new crazy world haha

Pleaaaseā€¦ I really need some input here XD

@Nekorin @pedrinsotero and everyone else XD

@nunes_maradona with kabba1 and diev1 you can look for pvp, maybe puting miko, oracle or pd on the mix for prevention, now i just dont see a point for going into Kabba2, Kabba1 Taoist1 can work for an supportive all arounded approach, but you will miss priest for ET and others features since you will be on a more supportive route, so theres no point in taking sadhu if you will finish on this route now

@pedrohenriquembil @Nekorin

This video is amazing, but in my personal thinking for taking bokor1 you will sacrifice ressurrection, for an solo point of view its acctualy amazing since you will be spamming aoe damage all the timem, but for a an party you will want ressurrection, and on the dps side you will not miss that much dps for dropping effigy5, our rotation is not that CD reliant, you will be busy almost all the time already with only cleric/sadhu/pd2 skills

what do you guys think ? C2>P1>S3>PD2 is my build right now, already tested all the others ( acctually tested the physical variant and thats just not me, plus im poor, to make this work you will need a lot of money in upgrades and gear )

Anyone could talk about this build?

@tulio_damasceno i found C3 a bit overkill, and if you are not following the monk route i see little benefit from guardian, but thats my opinion

So, for rank 2 and rank 3, in a Sadhu3PD2 build, what you find better? Kinda torn between so many options xD I really liked cleric 3 for the heal carpet and stuff but dont know if is the best way

The problem for me are the options on r3ā€¦ Itā€™s only priest (Wich is nice but, if you want this effective support side, then go for a support build with PD without sadhu. Not really necessary in casual dg runs and solo play imo), Krivis (Wich is obsolete now, besides daino, Wich you can buy scrolls), Diev (Wich is, for me, the considerable option besides cleric3), bokor (Wich can give you hexing and effigyā€¦ And thatā€™s it. If you not gonna get PD, I donā€™t see a point to put this in your rotation, and even with pd2, it looks totally unnecessary), and then Cleric3, Wich give more heal and points to share in cure, safety zone and even dm

I agree with bokor, I tried bokor and diev variant and diev is just so much better. You only get to use effigy once (after the first hexing>vapors>pandemic>effigy) in your skill rotation after which hexing debuff would already be gone and pandemic would be on cooldown.

Diev variant makes you be able to rotate between possession and ABE, provide a debuff with laima if vapors is on cooldown, and the downtime of prana would only be 4 seconds (provided you use divine might before using prana). The downtime with prana is very important because of the damage boost for your other sadhu skills as well as the extra psychokinetic attack for your DoT debuffs, prana needs to be up all the time.

C2>P1>S3>PD2 is great, but for support role (and combo with TP) I vote for Diev1.
Honestly I wanted to make C1>K3>S3>T, but K3 is trash now. Probably they will fix this class later.

I see a +2500 on monsters, is it from Blessing o_O ?

Yes haha. Blessing is awesome with multihits

I thought Arde Dagger was supposed to work with OOB? Iā€™m not getting any extra damage.

Since no one else did.
Confirming you can Meltis Transmit Prana.
Its a shame Zaibas is wonky right now and that our OoB isnā€™t Transmit boosted.

1 Like

Transmit Prana self buff mechanic or (bug?) still working in ktos? And someone tested the damage with 315 weapons from the full spr variation with priest3>chaplain? Which is better as futureproof, Sadhu3 variant or the P3>Chap?

Puh gonna change my 'Sadhu a bit. How many Resets to we have until the Event ends? Only one more from Tomorrow?

Nice OOB is now receiving bonuses from TP.

But not normal hits, it is lower now than before, since with normal atk you can have bless, sacra, enchant fire and cafrisun/manahas, while you only get the 1hit from TP applied spreaded among the 3 OoB dmg numbers, which is by far lower than what it was pre todayā€™s patch

1 Like

Prana self buff bug is gone though, so Sadhu 3 > PD2 lost a lot of DPS.