Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

Can elaborate more on the “accidental” physical damage buff?

This vid about 17 days ago in the thread.

If its still in the game, it means a lot for going sadhu>monk.

Seems like it is gone though. Just realised that Carve doesn’t receive any ele damage bonuses from Transmit Prana. Does TP works with all skills or just selected skills?

Thanks. I was hoping it was there. Im still probably going my super secret (aka non meta) build and enjoy it allllll. :slight_smile:

I’m too working on my non-meta Sadhu build too, need more testing but ktest no longer has the reset event. Hopefully I can settle on testing the builds once the reset event hits iToS.

(anyway nothing is secret though since I stream all my plays T_T)

2 Likes

I believed that TP only affect magic damage.

That’s strange, I seem to recall skills such as God Smash gets bonuses from TP. Need further testing.

I know that feeling, same goes for Kabbalist. Kabbalist is always just a filler at Rank 7 and only in ~3 of the top 100 builds. Meanwhile Plague Doctor is everywhere.

The developers failed very hard when “trying” to rebalance Kabbalist to make it even a little appealing imo.
Merkabah is too weak to make the Class even decently viable, Ein Sof not permanent even after 10 points invested, Revenged Sevenfold also doesn’t get better with skillevel and Double Chance has basically no synergy with any skill in the Cleric skilltree aside of Sadhus ABE and Oracles Twist of Fate, because most skills of Clerics that deal damage are either true multihit skills or too weak to give good numbers when multiplied.

Cleric needs some sort of Asura Strike [that can bypass the damagecap] for Kabbalist to become at least viable for builds…

1 Like

Just increase Merkabah’s level cap to 15, so at level10 for kabbalist2, it will be 10 wheels (2 rows of 5 wheels). And change the way the extra 10% damage from merkabah is dealt to how Kagura dance is like. With these 2, kabbalist will be a strong contender against its rank7 counterpart (Plague Doctor) and will be a good class to consider for both support and dps.

You realize that your idea is still weaker at level 15 than level 5 Incineration in terms of DPS,do you? level 15 Merkabah would be ~ 9000% if you manage to hit with all 15 explosions and all 15 extra hits every 45 seconds. Meanwhile, Incineration can be prolonged with extra debuffs and deals ~9000% in the same time timeframe at level 5 (without taking Agny Necklace or Black Death Steam into consideration; also, not taking into consideration the overheat of Incineration [if that is still ingame; it’s listed in the Ktest planner, but wasn’t it removed inbetween?]).

No,please not. Just make Merkabah at level 5 deal 5000%-7000% damage and everything is fine.

Perhaps taking it to the Kabbalist thread will be good since we are talking about kabbalists.

Kabbalist is a Math class. Its skills should behave very much like math equations, where skills need to combine with one another to get higher damage. Just like how Double Chance + high hitting skill = more damage.

Merkabah’s damage is not too bad actually. The only problem is the level is too low and the wheels effect don’t stack. If they make it in a way where the wheels actually do stack… like level 15 is 3 rows of 5 wheels, with each overlapping wheel giving an extra hit of 10% damage. It sums to up to a lot of extra damage to all other skills which are used within the wheel’s range of influence.

This is what I see how kabbalist should be, its skills increases the damage potential of other classes skills, like adding multipliers to the skill combos.

2 Likes

I’m deciding between Kabbalist 2 and Kabba 1 > Tao 1 in my main character and looking for a “tank cleric build” to my second one. I was thinking about TP + Creeping Death Charm, but I do not know if it’s worth it. ç_ç

Hi guys,

I don’t know if it’s the right place to write it up, but I’ll drop it here.
I don’t have a sadhu atm, but I love the concept. On the other side I have a Kaloo Hammer and a r8 cleric. Since on monday we will start the event, if you want me to check some interactions feel free to ask and I’ll try to help as much as I can :slight_smile:

Int + MATK is always bigger than SPR-Kaloo.

You could go for a SPR-Priest Build that takes use of SPR-Spells like Stone skin. But cleric Heal will suck this way and you do less dmg over all.

New Heal scales off Spr and int :expressionless:

With that said Kaloo is bad and probably will always be bad.

Kaloo’s effect should be a monster gem or monster card. The same goes for krausas mace.

Meh they could just make the Spirit benefit from SPR for damage and it wouldn’t change anything given ABE, Possession and Transmit scale off Magic Attack.

The Spirit is whatever.

Wich builds are you guys planning to test with the reset? I was thinking on trying these:

***Cleric3-Sadhu3-Kabbalist2
This is the main idea, cause I kinda like the Double Chance+ABE (excited about r9)

***Cleric1-Krivis3-Sadhu3-Taoist
Crazy idea to mix Zaibas+Storm Calling build with Sadhu. But looks like will suck without Cleric2

***Cleric3-Sadhu3-Oracle1(or priest)-Inquisitor
I whish I know if INT inquisitor will be good when r9 come. Never had an Inqui, so I was thinking on trying it and see if it is good with Sadhu.

All of them Full INT with a little CON. Sadly, the attack speed coming from DEX to OoB was not enough to save the skill and worth the investiment imo.

What you guys think about these builds and what are your plans?

I’m excited for tomorrow’s patch. Sadhus will rise again. :imp:

1 Like

inb4 we don’t have the Sadhu buff patch