Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

That’s always the right answer.

Personally after weighing the other class options as compared to what Kabbalist c2 brings to Sadhus, I would advise against speccing into Kabbalist2 if the player wants to capitalize on Double Chance xx ABE interaction as the only reason to go Kabbalist.

Besides the low hit area of double chance and requiring many points just to get substantial damage, the main reason is the combo by itself is rather gimmicky and hard to pull off.

Unlike other cleric combos such as Blessing+Heal or Kagura Dance+Breaking Wheel which can thrive in both solo and multi-player groups, the way double chance is administered to the monsters make it extremely hard to time in a multiplayer setting. This makes the combo rather inefficient imo.

One thing which I’ve yet to seen being tested is the interaction between the Transmit Prana buff when used together with a full attributed Merkabah (besides the damage) from Kabbalist C2.

Merkabah at C2 gains really good attributes, which one is the additional 10% damage dealt in the form of additional hits. Am thinking how well it will fit into the Sadhu DPS/Support package since TP adds daamge to the initial hit which will then be used as a base to calculate for the extra 10% attack. This in turn also buffs Possession in damage wise too.

Hard to test in ktest as the attributes cost quite a bit of $ and ktest players gets around 500k per day. Will appreciate if someone can help test.

Are you sure it’s just 10%? In iTOS I get ~30% additional damage with Merkabahs Divine Protection attribute as an extra hit, not 10% xD

But Yeah, as a fellow Sadhu>Kabbalist I don’t really think that it’s a good combo, at least unless they fix that Divine Protection to protect against normal attacks,too, not just magic… Merkabah is just too long on CD without Diev, and with Diev you have to sacrifice either Cleric C3 or Sadhu C3 for now.

Kabbalist C2 is a trap without knowing what is going to hit us with Rank 9 and C3, as just Ein Sof & Double Chance aren’t really useful for most if not all Classes[Clerics usually aren’t really strong one-hitters, aside from Oracle C3].

If they don’t fix that Laima-scaling, DievC3>SadhuC3 might become the best combination for Rank 8, with possible Miko at Rank 9 for longer& more statues (especially Owls and Laima). Go full DEX for ASPD during OOB, paralyze the mobs with their 0 movement speed due to Laima, trigger TP&OOB and murder them from afar xD

Yes, IMC should introduce more risky skills with high rewards like Mackangdal from Bokor.

It’s not new :o.

@nekorin means that physical and matk are now base on maces, so when you transcend or upgrade they both increase.

1 Like

Im returning to the game and have a C2>K1>Sadhu2>Druid1
Taking in account the future buffs to sadhu would you guys say i should re roll and go C3 or the circle in krivis is useful? Thanks a lot guys i would really use advice on this. Love Sadhu <3

I wonder how crazy it would be to go Cleric C2+Diev+Sadhu C3+Paladin C2

give me a year and I might find out first hand

Does anybody knows if OoB still snapshots your matk (i.e. using Chapparition) and stays that way until you call your spirit back?

@Nekorin is there anyway you can test this in ktest?

@wboccato From the last time which I tested it, it does snapshots. I’ll go test again tonight. Test by equipping a weapon, OOB , then unequip weapon. Damage still remains.

@Adeodatus hmm I’m pretty sure it is just 10%. Tested in ktest just now.

The behavior of such “+% additional damage as extra hit” works like the following (this is true for Kagura dance too):

Take the total damage of: 4288 (after 50% bonus from holy property against dark)

10% of total = 428.8 (Math.floor it) x (50% bonus since additional dmg is also a holy attack) = 642

Another example using autos on merkabah

10% of 472 (melee) = 47 * 1.5 (holy) = 70.5

What I’m interested in is how Transmit Prana interacts in the case of additional damage, and with it determine whether Kabbalist is really worth speccing into for Sadhus.

Above is the merkabah with transmit prana, with an additional 1739 damage. Anyone knows how much % of min.matk is translated to ele damage?

From this we can see that TP doesn’t add on to the additional hit. It just takes the total damage (with TP) and calculate 10% of it as holy damage.

Possession + TP + Merkabah.
Additional damage is 4689 * 10% = 468 (holy) which translates to 702 additional damage on a dark property monster.

Which comes to why I so love Miko > Inq for INT based Sadhu (besides the cute costumes :3 )

With Sadhu’s TP buffing breaking wheel damage, the additional damage gained with Kagura dance will increase too. Need to test more to see if the formula is still the same as before (like in iToS), need 1 test without blessing at all.

1 Like

Do you know if the transmit prana buff affects minions btw? (conversion & zombies especially) That could open up some interesting summoner builds.

After 24hrs waiting for reset can finally reply :3

Nope, transmit prana doesn’t affect minions (jombies).

C2 Bokor1 Sadhu3 PD2.

Edit: I might need to take this statement back about TP and minions. Need to wait for another 24hrs to test again… ><

at least you can use it on people out of party :blush:

that been said, ugh! trying to use it with lag is such a pain in the butt, specially cause its too precise :expressionless:

I would love if I could target it instead of hoping am not a pixel on the wrong direction :@

One Question:
Whats about the combination of full SPR + Kaloo + OracleC3(SPR+45% Bonus) ?

Would that bake oob harder than a normal int?

Increase sp not spr so wont work i think

Anyone know if Physical damage is still significantly increased from the OBB debuff still? (More than just the 10% armor break)

Not sure if this is already known but I recorded a vid for it. Transmit Prana is able to pass some of the sadhu’s INT to owl statues, making it deal more damage.

Other Info about Transmit Prana:

• It only affects 1 other party member in the group, even when multiple players stack together (which is kind of meh)

• The buff range is really short, melee range

• It can buff minions and skeletons. But due to the restrictions above, only 1 minion will be buffed at melee range, which is a waste.

• If have multiple Sadhus in the party, the buff doesn’t stack. Even when the buff icons display as so.

3 Likes

Cheers for testing and clarifying.
I was kind of expecting IMC to improve TP’s mechanics, especially with regards to range and how many people it could hit. But of course not, that would require some thought.

Even if it worked on conversion/zombies it’d still be useless due to the 1 target mechanic. I suppose it’s nice for parties with a linker, but it already was without the change.

And I have no idea why it’s buffing owls, but with their nerfs it doesn’t really seem worthwhile.(esp with it likely only affecting 1 owl at a time) A diev2/sadhu3/Miko could take benefit of that combo, but you’d have a 62% skill factor on owls…

I think it would be best to add an attribute that makes TP buff AoE, but only affect your own summons (i.e. Owls, Zombies, Tet Mamak La) to make the skill more beneficial for several Cleric builds now and possibly in the future.

Affecting other players with it doesn’t do any wonders unless you spend all your points into the specific stat your team member needs, and building a support build just for that purpose is something people should stay away from now.

In general most non-Cleric players are pretty toxic against Clerics right now and wished they would just be their obedient Heal&Safety Zone slaves, while Cleric skills are easily exploitable by others (e.g. the Healing tiles = your damage getting leeched away by someone who can’t dodge/block/do whatever to avoid taking damage; or your Safety Zone that gets broken at low levels because everyone just stands inside even if they are not targeted at all, wasting the hitlimit away).

Giving such skills more relevance in party play just obstructs the Cleric-gameplay that already is a festa of buffing/debuffing/casting&waiting a long time until you get favorable results, which is still not really taken into consideration[just looking at the combat change dossier 3 for reference where tile skills and skills with long skillduration should be higher in damage by nature] for rebalancing the game by the developers.

Don’t turn Sadhu C3 into a buffer for everyone, Sadhu should solely focus on dealing damage as he does now.

2 Likes

Does the “accidental” physical damage buff still happen? (Not counting armor break) I didnt see if someone said it was a bug or not.

goes to classes ranking >>> Search for Sadhu >>> :worried: