Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

take what makes you happy now and use a reset later…

ether way, you will have to live with that choice for now…

Oh my god, they did actually listened to me:

Possession:
- The skill will no longer cancel when hit by attacks.
- The hitbox has been increased by 60%.

Now sadhu is playable.

5 Likes

Can someone clarify to me how Transmit attribute works?

But none of the ways is satisfactory @@’’’
… Maybe I should just wait for the reset event and test by myself …
Anyway , thanks

Transmit Prana has been changed to work with out of Body at all times.
The damage will adjust regardless of whether you cast it before or after OoB.
The Damage of OoB will change if Transmit Prana runs out.

This does not trigger the Hidden damage buff on Out of Body which can still be activated via Divine Stigma or Aukuras.

My OoB (with Transmit) beats out AA with Sacrament + Blessing for now.

With just hidden buff and full INT it still requires enhance in order to beat AA +Sacrament+Blessing.

Cleric C2, Diev C1, Sadhu C3 should be rather nice given the 20% CDR.

2 Likes

There was no other funky changes that got slipped in like blessing affecting OOB or anything right? I am at least really glad they finally did something to make the class playable.

Blessing does not affect OoB. At least store bought Blessing does not and I doubt the player casted iteration would function any different.
Leveling OoB and Vashiti is still rather eh… but you have excess skill points anyways at C3 or even C2 so you can toss them into one of them if you please.

Eg. 15 ABE, 10 Possession, 5 Transmit. 1 OoB, 1 Prakriti.
Still have 13 skill points left.
It’s pretty decent.
I may stick with the Cleric C3 thing and retire the Kriv C2 Sadhu. The Bonus damage isn’t worth the healing practicality to me now that I can’t get the evasion high enough through equipment.

I really cant see much difference in speed in all dex obb and all int obb.

That’s awesome, hope by then my problem of crashing when using OoB on instances or some maps vanish…

permanently :blush:

it was gone, but started again yesterday and now am afraid of using it again T^T

EDIT: Why waste 1 point on Prakritinson :confounded:

Some other thing.

OoB’s evasion is not 50% in ktest. It’s 50 points of evasion. Hence, my Kriv C2, Sadhu C3 with the shade walker set is getting remade definitely. It has no real means of defending itself now compared to C3 Cleric.
Level 171 Sadhu has 44 evasion (3 base Dex)…

they need to remove the extra dmg/-defense completely, it makes 0 sense…

right now using OoB in a mob is the equivalent of using this…

2 Likes

that or buff it more, if it is going to have a massive draw back it needs to be good enough for the risk.

2 Likes

Can the DoT by ABE be spread via pandemic?

In a Kabbalist C2 build, what’s worth more: Sadhu 3 or Sadhu 2 > Miko? D:

I still wanna know how much INT worth sacrifice for DEX, trading damage for attack speed. I love the idea of adding the attack speed, but as OoB still have low utility IMO, maybe not sacrificing INT (overall damage) for attack speed on an OK attack seems the right decision. Can someone test it?

Love the damage increase with Transmit Prana and the Attack Speed previously added. You did that right IMC! But I still want to see more reasons to take the risk of the 0 DEF, project the spirit and act with what it offers. Right now, even with the changes, still don’t buy it. But it is already a lot better

Did they patch that physical defense debuff bug? I’ve rerolled my Paladin into a Monk and still have the option of doing some dumb Sadhu C1 shenanigans.

Miko would fare better with Diev-PD since Clap makes Diev statue more or less permanent.

Miko does have some synergies with Inquisitor too. Kagura Dance do add additional damage to breaking wheel.

Leaning towards the hybrid INT based C2>Diev1>Sadhu3>Miko>Inq. Since now mace gives both patk and matk, hybrids should be easier to build.

But… I love Kabbalist2 too… zzz.

Even post update, when in doubt throw Miko into the build.

For my case is when in doubt, see which costume is cuter :3

Miko do has some pros as a standalone circle. 8sec cooldown Gohei with 4 overheats (Matk based attack) + Hamaya alone is already worth giving a circle for it.

Moreover Sadhu has the ability to wear 2 costumes at once, Miko in OOB mode is <3 . Not for the build, for the screenshot potential is already a plus! Hehe

(That’s kind of how I get my Miko > Kabbalist1 > Inq build in the first place. :grinning: )

3 Likes