Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

Just checked in iTOS to see if Praktiri and Ein Sof healing attribute stacks and…
It stacks! It even heals more than 2x the amount, for a total of 34,6% of your max HP. That alone is damn worth the investment of 2 Ranks into Sadhu on my Kabbalist in the future (when I’ve gotten rid of Sadhu C3 xD).

Also, if the Healing attribute “Heal: Creating Extra” is ever going to work, that’s another 22% HP recovered when casting Heal at a certain chance xD

Since ASPD influences OOB now, it’s pretty much a practical choice, because you can autoattack monsters with higher mdef and OOB them if they have higher def. Now we need a stack of OOB attacks with the Clerics Blunt weapon stun attribute and all is good for the autoattack beast :sweat_smile:

ASPD doesn’t affect Out of Body.
Heal: Create Extra does work.

That’s what I thought first,too, but Nekorin proved me wrong here.

Look at the last 40 seconds of this video:

Btw, I never got that Heal: Creating Extra to work, so I deactivated it on my first 2 Clerics and didn’t even learn it on my main since it increases the CD time while it’s activated. If it really works,
I’ll have it activated 24/7 then,
because post-balance the attribute doesn’t increase the CD time anymore :slight_smile:

So sad to see that ktos (and us in the future) went to all this changes and nothing will really change for our loved class… We are just passing through the chance with nothing to see at the horizon.

I whish there were more that we could do to persuade the devs to think more and/or even read some of the suggestions here. Cause, honestly, the community gave amazing and fairly reasonable ways to change and make the class better…

I’m a Sadhuman since CB.

At this point, i think they should just delete the class already.

I don’t want to see my Sadhu suffering anymore :’(

Dunno if this counts but i’ll post it here
Sad2 druid3

it’s a sadhu build so it counts :blush:

It’s a c3 sadhu2 druid3 build?

Yes it is c3 sad2 druid3

Sadhu buffed in Ktest.

Possession aoe size increased. It’s pretty large

ABE has a DoT attached to it. Deals nice damage. ABE in general is nice damage right now.

Transmit Prana doesn’t remove your stats now. You can use it without an ally. Also provides you with a damage boost. Really nice.

Outside of Vashiti although some may argue that it is good, Sadhu is sitting pretty nice right now. Transmit is nice, Possession is really nice, ABE is really nice. OoB is fairly poop but whatever. Hopefully you’ve got some allies where their damage increase from the 10% defense drop is worth more than you not just auto attacking with Sacrament + Blessing.

With the stats not reducing, Lifeline + Sacrament is fairly interesting.

A Sadhu C3 should pretty much use Transmit on Cooldown, try to affect an Ally. Serious, Transmit is a good skill.

Vashi and Out of Body are questionable, but you’ll use OoB since it gives you ABE.

4 Likes

So Sadhu is now a scary kamikaze bomb?
Edit: Anyway vid of sadhu patch

3 Likes

Changes look alright. My concern is PVP crybabies getting possession nerfed or ABE. This means Sadhu can now help zone people and catch anyone with the huge radius on Possession.

Reapeat of 2016 all over again.

Uncancelable Possession to the rescue! xD
Finally some good changes for Sadhu to make him a viable choice.

Still,it’s sad to see that Kabbalist didn’t recieve any love yet.
Seems like we have to wait till Rank 9 for proper adjustments :frowning:

Could be but there’s still a high possibility you might not need to wait that long. I mean no one expected sadhu to be buffed like this.

I’d expect them to do at least 1-2 similar patches like the one today. Most likely slghtly adjusting some of the classes adjusted now and other classes still in need of adjusting.

1 Like

PVP and PVE are separated things, some skills already work differently in PVP than PVE, so it should be easy to do the same with sadhu skills…

1 Like

From the looks of the video it seems like Kabbalist’s Double Chance has its hit area expanded by quite a bit. Tested out a bit in ktest server with C2>Priest1>Sadhu3>Miko>Inq

Sadhu C3 is viable and good too have now, especially with the big changes to Transmit Prana and Possession skills.

Transmit Prana’s damage boost is really good, and will be a viable INT stat alternative against’s priest c3’s blessing. The only shortcoming of it now is we can’t have a 100% uptime without some form cooldown reduction.

Possession is awesome now that it can’t be interrupted. With the bind effect it also helps to hold mobs in place, which tremendously benefits other ground based aoe skills such as hamaya and breaking wheel.

Definitely worth going Sadhu C3 now if want to play Sadhu with this patch. Am now kind of torn between

• C2>Diev1>Sadhu3>Miko>Inq or

• C2>Diev1>Sadhu3>Kabbalist2.

4 Likes

C2>Diev1>Sadhu3 is my current build :blush:

I’m planning to reset my Cleric when the reset event hit iTOS. Do you think C2>Kriv3>Sadhu3 will be viable? Will Melstis extend the duration of Transmit Prana? Just wondering.

Haha xD laughed when you died in the end…

Sadhu C3 is still not really worth it for my tastes. Maybe if they will one day go beyond Rank 12 or reduce the CD times of Kabbalist skills to reasonable amounts I might reconsider Sadhu C3 over Diev C1, but with the current settings&buffs, there are even less reasons to go Sadhu C3 on a Kabbalist build aiming for C3 Kabbalist at Rank 9 and Inquisitor afterwards.

About Double Chance: Yeah, it seems quite good now, but it is still hard to hit more than 5 targets unless they are severely clustered. Still not really optimal to go beyond level 2-3 on Gematria/Notarikon(as Double Chance has 3,5 times the CD time of Gematria/Notarikon, it’s easy to just calculate more mobs over time and add Double Chance when they are gathered around for the maximum effect).

As it is hard to come up with the points anyway, I don’t think that Rank 9 will give me the liberty to spend more than 2-3 points on them.

Btw, isn’t Inquisitors Pears of Anguish now nerfed to only 5 pears regardless of skillevel? Opens up a lot more possibilities for skillbuilds on C2/C3 [though it was already a viable choice to go God Smash 15 instead with the previous changes].

Eh⋯Wondering if i should take Sadhu C3 now @.@’’’

My recent Build is Cleric2 Diev1 Sadhu2 Miko1 Kabbah2
Sadhu C3 seems to be great now , but if I want to take it , I will have to give up one of the classes in R6~R8
But I love Miko and Kabba , especially Miko cause I paid a lot for it
(Damn Quest)

So is MIko not worth anymore comparing to Sadhu C3?
Or I should give up Kabba Instead ?

Need help pretty much
Thanks