Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

bug or not, I like this change…

they should do the same thing they did with the event…

cross arms, update the patch and say “We totally intended this thing we never mentioned before” …

and move on :sunglasses:

Bokors Bwa Kayiman aka Zombietrain is uncancelable now as well. Now I can use my zombies to knockdown/cc a whole room of archers without getting canceled.

I waited for this change since it was patched away in the cbt (calling it a bug back then). If it was intended, then its the consequence of FINALLY fixing the bug of ppl getting stuck at channeling when getting hit sometimes.

It makes Sadhu and Bokors channelings useful again since you dont have to rely on your safety zone or Wolf-mode anymore to get a channeling pulled through. Since you get canceled anyways if cc’ed or knockbacked theresnt much of a change in most cases but it really helps.

Just took them a year to finally get back to how it was. Lets hope its intended and stays like that.

1 Like

Does this mean Krillan is back from the dead??!??!

2 Likes

:neutral_face::expressionless::unamused:

Us sadhus can never have nice things :frowning:

These are surprisingly well made :dizzy_face:

Hold it right there. What do you mean, YOU PEOPLE. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait… why is prakiti nerfed so badly?!

I was quoting Kakorrhaphiophobia…

you know what kind of “people” am referring to…

1 Like

Because reasons. Just look at the main page and at the date today and you got your answer :slight_smile:

last evening ive watched some retro anime
d vampire hunter: blood lust and seen Grove Marcus in action and all i can say is if only IMC seen this and make oob work that way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xkNyzzn-ss

on 0:30 mark

1 Like

Highlander and Ninja scroll are by some of the same people, all are great.

That’s ICBT OoB xD

People used to love the skill…

2 Likes

I love it. Everyone love OOB.

1 Like

Not really; I hate OOB because it is the main reason my character bugs in the first place, and it’s too weak to be viable unless you pump a lot of money into the attribute and INT/matk equipment.
There’s also the 0 def issue, which either requires high DEX/evasion or protective skills like Safety Zone, Revenge Sevenfold, Sterea Troph etc.

It’s quite good to scout the surroundings and it helped me a lot to stalk,lure and kill my share of monsters for the jobchange quest at Inner Wall District 9 for Kabbalist C2 (50 of these hardcore monsters with a 10+ level difference[I was lvl 271 while the Monsters were all over lvl 280] is really hard without Sadhu), but that’s about it.

It might get good if they drop the CD of Praktiri to 0-3 seconds and give some attributes for C3 Sadhu to increase movementspeed, attackspeed and/or AoE rate for the astral body. This would be enough to consider OOB-builds, but currently it’s overshadowed by nearly every skill in the Cleric skilltree, and it requires too much “setup” [Classes in your build/ skills used beforehand/afterwards] to be currently viable…

More filler than killer xD

You have to understand OOB is just a skill which can help you a lot when you reach rank4, nothing else. It’s like Running Shot from QS3, it’s amazing for a long time but at rank8 you cannot use it against elite mobs. If we have to hate every skill which are bugging or are weak at rank8, better leave this game.

So a skill from Rank4 helped you for your Rank8 quest, and it’s not enough ? Lmao…

I played Sadhu and I just needed Safety Zone to use OOB. I had 2 circles in Krivis, which means no Fade from Cleric2, mobs were suiciding on my Zaibas or couldn’t hit me because of Safety… Not so much setup.

I’m currently running a new alt with Cleric3 Sadhu2 Miko, and I know thx to experience I’ll need to forget about OOB at rank6+. Yeh you just need to be prepared for this.

It would be enough already if they would snapshot the original mspd as well, adding +15. I’ve pumped so much into mspd just to see my ghost only being a bit faster than my chara, making the ghost as swift and mobile entity useless.

Over 9000 Sadhu already did.

ITT: How to properly scale skills/stats to not be worthless over time.

Well,it all depends on where you are and what you do. Getting hit for several k damage isn’t something you’d want to risk, especially with all those multi-hitting attacks which zap all your health in the split of a second. I’ve experienced gruesome deaths that way already, especially if you expect it the least.

As I also mentioned, “setup” includes certain build options (e.g. Priest C3 for Stone Skin or Druid for Sterea Troph/HP/Evasion increement during transformation) ,which help you to cover for the lack of Def, or items like Barrier scrolls to keep the pests away from your body to begin with.
There are several ways, but some builds certainly provide more options for your body protection than others.

There’s also the stat issue with a lack of evasion if you invest into INT to increase OOB damage, which makes you an easy target for monsters, the same goes for block rate…
This makes subsidary skills/equipment/item important for this skill alone, which is not only annoying but quite inappropriate, given that Sadhu has to rely on other classes and/or special stat point adjustment + equipment for his signature skill/ mechanic that is supposed to make him “unique”…