Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

I feel this is a GvG build
I’d recommend getting c3 priest2 instead for the heals, because Revive duration is reduced, and mass heal isnt that good of a spell… (no overheat and higher cd than Heal)

w/ priest 3, you are kinda forced to get SPR if you decide to get the stone skin…

w/ priest 2, you can just take all the beneficial things for GvG… like :
Aspersion 10 (15 if c3)
Blessing 3 (for the attr)
Sacrament 1
Monstrance 1
Resurrect 5
Mass Heal 5 (10 if c3)
Revive 5 (10 if c3)

I allready resetted her to what I mentioned :stuck_out_tongue: having a lot of fun with the kabba+Druid combo… other then that I couldn’t rly test how good she works…cause currently my Maven Abbey is locked due to the storyline… and my only damage skill is heal…so I can’t open it right now ^^’

I have a Miko and a Sadhu and yes, its a nice combo. You throw the Hamaya, cast cure and Possession so they wont run away. Since Possession is really fast now, thats executeable without any problems.

Mind if i ask what are yours 7 and 8 rank choices? I’m having a very hard time deciding what to follow up on that build. Glad you shared your experience xD

Have seen quite few sadhus lately. Of course sei’s sadhu too :smirk:
I have been experiencing some possession tests.

@vfajoses Sadhu(2) possession is cleric’s version of kino psychic pressure. With less SP cost and higher hitcount. Still channeled so easily interrupted by ranged/magic. Wind-up is a lot faster now. Doesn’t offer a lot more than cleric psychic pressure + knockdown explosion & some spirit mobility transport.

You could pick other classes to complement the channel of sadhu2 since channel means you can’t cast anything else. Miko’s hamaya would be nice to drop & channel after. And PD2 to apply DoT & channel after.

Sadhu2 - miko - pd2?

If you want to focus on Out of Body sadhu, you should take sadhu2 druid3. Spirit will copy your stats and keep using it when you cast it. Use hengestone + transform + chapparition card => spirit to have a strong spirit. Druid transform offers merog shaman to get a low CD safety zone which applies cleric2 blockcount attribute.

Sadhu doesn’t offer big & easy AoE CC so it can’t deal with large mob packs (can’t fit into possession range). Big easy AoE CC means diev silence statue + clap, or take wizard.

This is for PvE sadhu. If you want to PvP sadhu, ask sei~

3 Likes

Either kabba/inqui or PD/inqui whereas PD gives more status invuls and dots you can make good use of.

Came back to the game to try it out a bit, and noticed we got a rank reset voucher! :o

I’m only class 5 right now, so I’m at the point where I need to start making some serious decisions for class advancement.

My initial plan was to go cleric2/bokor2/sadhu2/pd2 since effigy + pandemic is really powerful for mobs and pd as a whole is great dps (not to mention the costume is so cute <3)

But I’m also wondering if it’d be worth it to go druid instead for the near infinite invuln. time. I also heard if I go d3 hedgestone does wonders for out of body, which I’m always fond of using. long range auto attack for some constant damage is always appreciated! If I did that though, would I have to get rid of my bokor1 tree? And what would I replace it with?

And finally there’s the new miko class I could invest in, though if clap and kagura dance does nothing for our class, I’m skeptical on how it would actually be worth it.

am also interested in miko + sadhu, if you get there let me know if it’s good and the other way around :innocent:

Actualy what is the best weapon type for sadhu, my rod have more matk that my mace an i hit hard, but i saw in videos that people recomend using mace for some hidden reasons that i didn’t see working when i use OOB

I don’t know about with how high MATK can get on wands now, but back then that hidden mechanic was stronger than most things until you over upgrade something. Would imagine with people running around using their +20 transcended weapons they give more MATK than the hidden buff gives for damage.

It was definitely a thing back then and I was one of the people to test it in the roughest of times without an AH after being a nay sayer. Could have been patched somewhere since then too maybe.

man, is this topic dead already?

Anyways, since todays patch, Possession is finally uninterruptable when getting damage during channeling (thank god * - *). It only gets interrupted when CCed with knockback/knockdown or status ailments like sleep/blind via smoke shield or whatever it’s called.

I believe this is finally a turn for the better for Sadhu, glad to see it coming :smiley:

Also, by personal testing, I found out that Double Chance has a hidden synergy that multiplies your damage of OOB attacks. Look at my gameplay footage to see what I mean:

However, those attacks caused by OOB seem to lose their elemental and magic property, so they are currently only useful if there is no damage multiplier stemming from Soul element/magic property on the monster, otherwise you’ll most likely end up with less damage than normally.

1 Like

inb4 it’s a bug and will get fixed right away…

cant have something good happen to Sadhu :rolling_eyes:

1 Like

I don’t really believe it’s a bug, as the other channeling skills are still getting cancelled. Let’s hope (without our fingers crossed) that’s it’s not a bug but a feature this time :smiley:

1 Like

Source? I hope you are hue- ing.

you people keep using words for the sake of using them…

they lose meaning and weight…

there is no source cause it’s a possible future, that’s like asking for a source of the first humans on Ceres

Mhh… today I casted Kagura outside of the safety zone without getting interrupted as well. I first thought it might have been a posi or something. Then the archer hit me again, I got dmg but Kagura was kept on.

Didn’t test it with Possession yet, tho.

Well I lost faith on my sadhu. I simply heal on parties now. Good if its back to the old days where it wont be interrupted except for cc. Will probably grind it after I grind 4 of my toons with cookies. It is kinda on my last priority and demotivated to use it but I might finally use it again. It has 30ish cookies anyway kek

You can give up on your sadhu…

Hell the game can give up on you sadhu…

But, your Sadhu will never give up on you

1 Like

fade works with oob right? Does it work with dark sight? Permanent invisiblity

Edit: Does it also get affected by melee attack modifers like kagura dance and storm calling attribute?

Probably not because OOB autoattacks are counted as magic attacks (that’s why they do 50% more dmg vs ghost armor and are calculated vs mdef rather than def).

Btw. Vashita Siddhi isn’t canceled either q.q
It seems this is indeed rather an unintended bug unless they wanted the players to enjoy their classes more. In the case of Kagura Dance I believe this would be too strong if left that way, only Sadhus Possession should be uncancelable by getting hit to make the skill less miserable…