Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

Hmmm. Can I ask what level is your Sadhu @BlueByu , and are you a c3 Sadhu? Last time we spoke to each other in this thread I recall you were 180ish. Were you able to advance pass that level?

The one thing I could see making sadhu a fair class and not useless would be to see more interaction/combinations/fixes with OoB and maybe ramp up damage? Dealing increasing damage for every enemy attacked until you let go of OoB seems like a neat idea. Rewarding you for better positioning in battles is something Sadhus could appreciate of course there should be a cap.

You can start to appriciate Sadhu, when it’s come to 280+. The damage of possesion is more sustainable, true multi hit and stunlock the enemy (which hit you hard). Still miss the Holy property when Soul property damage is apply, but it’s still a decent skill thanks to the CC.

It sounds like you havent played much Sadhu or other classes. I have made 4 sadhus in the past since CB. Now i have a lv260 Sadhu which i havent touched in a very long time.

Once you progress more into the game, you’ll see why OoB is beyond batshit

I just wonder…for cleric class since it same rank Sadhu and Paladin (start with rank4)…but different color in their symbol…red mean better in offensive right?..blue mean better in defensive right?

Then I want to ask one thing…in current situation which one is really better in offensive…?

If answer is paladin…we should go report more about sadhu…in my opinion…

note: myself not yet play cleric class (just have some noob char and my rank 8 hackapell (her build is broken…but still playing) but I interest in sadhu for a while now…

note2: sorry for my bad english…

1 Like

i am 180ish, i dont play that char anymore, i do low dmg to monsters evem tho im ful int so i die super fast too

Hi, any video showing the new patch for sadhu?

I would be on board with this.

But i have to agree some of his suggestions like the 200%matk on oob seems very much like a over buff. Maybe something like 110%

I think a stacking debuff from 150% matk (original) - 350% matk with 20% increase per stack on every attack would be decent. Maybe even give it some interaction with deprotect zone or vashita sidhi.

that would be op 350% + the attribute your looking at 700% of matk. On a skill with no cd. Seems like we would just be signing up for nerfs again.

This skill is also something besides prana that needs taking a look at in terms of functionality/use. :confused:

Anyone planning on becoming a miko here ?

that’s 10 attacks, to get to 700% at max attribute which would be late game. That’s actually not op…

Yes, I agree on this. Vashita Sidhi need to be revamped to make it more useful. At the moment it is very underwhelming.

Also, I am already rank 8 and I will finish rank 9 as a plague doctor c3. But even if I wasn’t, I probably won’t pick Miko as a Sadhu. Miko doesn’t really bring anything for Sadhu other than a cute costume and another AoE. I have possession which is much superior than hamaya because of the crowd control attribute. There is no point getting hamaya when another class like plague doctor that can bring more to the table.

Furthermore, both clap and broom sweep doesn’t do much for Sadhu. Miko’s dance only boost physical damage so it won’t help OoB at all. Finally, the dispel skill is decent and you probably can use it during OoB. However, it doesn’t fit my style because I tend to stay away from mobs from afar rather than being next to them. Though I can see how it can be useful to avoid archers while you are in OoB.

I have a c3 Sadhu at level 312 currently. This is the only character I am playing right now and like I stated earlier, it is my main class.

I feel OoB serves its purpose and I do use it often. However, I have other skills too and I don’t rely on OoB unless the reason calls for it. Now OoB does do more damage than auto-attack once you have high attribute and better gear. My current attribute is at 92 for OoB and my damage range from 4000 to close to 6000 per hit. In my opinion that is a decent DoT for a skill that cost 0 sp. Furthermore, OoB has a frequency of 2.5 hits per second. By itself, the damage is similar to Wugushi’s Needle Blow. But of course, you won’t be using it alone unless you need to stay away and still do constant damage.

1 Like

What’s your class build with rank 8? i am curious =P

I still don’t believe increasing damage is the solution to the current problem with Sadhu. It isn’t because of damage isn’t the reason that people quit Sadhu. Even if you increase the damage, the current Sadhu class will still turn away players because of the following factors:

• Bugs with OoB
  • High difficulty to master
  • Almost 0 Synergy with any other class

Furthermore, there isn’t another magic class that has a modifier that is above 500%, let alone 700%. I highly doubt that IMC will be willing to do so. This will definitely unbalance pvp if not pve. But from the current trend that we are having, I am assuming that IMC will increase Sadhu’s damage output by outside modifier, such as Agni necklace and Storm Calling. There might be a new equipment for the soul element that will boost the damage by several hundreds. By doing so, this will make peace with pvp since the same equipment won’t be taking effect during TBL or GvG.

And hypothetically, even if let say they do boost OoB damage like you stated to 700%; or for that matter, what @BlueByu suggested on ABE and boost that damage by x3 to 750%. The damage still will be underwhelming. With my current damage, it would mean my OoB will do around 12000-14000 damage and my ABE will do about 60000 damage. Considering a Taoist and Plague Master is tossing out damage in the 500k-800k range, it is still not going to be satisfying for you guys.

My current build is c3 Cleric, c3 Sadhu, and c2 Plague Doctor. I focus mainly on DoT damage and little to no support outside of heal.

I’m not going to get into fixes because obviously things that need to be fixed should be fixed.

I’m more concerned about the concept than the specifics but anyways using the 10 stacks example:
700% is including lvl 100 attributes (which means 350% with 100 attributes) there are modifiers that go higher when maxed out in attributes.
Meteor, taoist, rune caster, featherfoot, necromancer and they have high base damage to go with it.

This is after 10 stacks.
If you have 2000 matk (considering 0 mdef) which is pretty dam high.
3k, 3.4k. 3.8k. 4.2k, 4.6k, 5k, 5.4k, 5.8k ,6.2k, 6.6k, 7k
55k after 10 swings that’s very crappy dps but since sadhu can cast other spells while in OoB.

Mechanically Sadhu only really needs to compliment itself it’s a pain to invest in because sadhu on its own is pretty crappy. The debuff sucks, the rank 3 is bad, the damage is mediocre and doesn’t scale well with mobs If everything is fixed and works as intended sadhu can become a huge PVP threat at the very least.

What makes Sadhu is a no-no for me is the fact that I must have high INT in order to make the most out of this class. However, even with high INT, the damage output from this class is still unacceptable.

Sadhu’s playstyle is really unique. However, call me a noob, but the amount of frustration, concentration, and effort I put to master this class doesn’t feel worth it so far. There are so many classes that are much easier to play and they provide much more compared to Sadhu.

My personal hopes for Sadhu’s improvement :

1. Make the OOB animation faster, or give another attribute for 30% mdef penalty

2. Change that bonus 50% bonus evasion attribute to 25-30% chance to nullify damage (5% chance per level)

3. Make Vashita Siddhi has status penalty scaling based on percentage (30% at level 15, 2% penalty increase from each level, bonus attribute at c2 or c3 that boosts the penalty by 5-10% so the maximum penalty is 35-40%) because the current one falls really hard at late game

4. Another alternative is to change Vashita Siddhi’s status penalty to mdef+pdef penalty by 75% at level 15 (good asset for pvp support and late game pve especially since late game mobs have insane def)

5. And of course, reduce Vashita Siddhi’s cooldown from 50 seconds to somewhere around 30 seconds, so it will be used more often either in pvp or pve

6. Remove Transmit Pana at c3 and change it to a 60 seconds buff with 90-100 seconds cooldown that allows OOB soul to cast Cleric’s skills + Sadhu’s Possession (Cleric’s skills only is also okay), while the main body can also use the same skills. For example, if your OOB casts Possession, your main body also casts it, which means double Posession. You can cast quadrupple Heal, double Cure, double Safety Zone, double Deprotected Zone, double Guardian Saint. And it is not about the fact that you can cast the same skill twice, but the fact that you can be a long range support. You can support your allies from the back without having to risk yourself. Considering most Sadhu’s players took Cleric c2-c3, this will be a huge boost and this allows Cleric-Sadhu to be a strong foundation class

7. IMC may keep the Transmit Pana, but change the effect. The old version of Transmit Pana shares Sadhu’s INT to the target’s INT. The new version shares Sadhu’s INT and distribute that amount to target’s overall status (STR CON SPR INT DEX). This makes Sadhu’s “sacrifice” worth it and has more impact

Note : I apologize for the wall of texts. Too much imagination :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I will go sadhu2- Miko (later c3 sadhu) >:3c It’s my fun build so I gladly sacrifice a rank for a cute costume and skill testing lol (and I want to see a ghost Miko…)

Does anyone know if Dark Sight from Taoist behaves like Fade for OOB? (not revealing the main body while attacking.)

ps. we can use the Vuvuzela in OOB without cooldown. It’s the secret power of Sadhu!

1 Like